If you have a curvy chin, and forehead, jawline, cheeks along the same width, you belong to those who have oblong face shape. Oblong faces are one of the best-looking shapes, having various options to style and appear. With our haircuts and hairstyles options for those with oblong face shapes, you can try out the look you love the most from our range of whimsical and beautiful looks. Needless to say, they will look sassy, edgy, and most elegant on you. Here we go!
25 Latest Haircuts for Women with Oblong Faces:
We have compiled the top favourite and customized picks from our favourite female celebrities who have oblong face shapes sported with modern hairstyles. Here they are. Let’s explore!
1. Kelly Reilly’s Medium Hair with Side Bangs:
This vintage-looking classic side bangs haircut for medium length hair, on the celebrity Kelly Reilly, is our top favorite right now. Be it if you are looking for a timeless and elegant style, or a perfect everyday style statement which is versatile for several events, this look is the apt and right fit for modern-day women. Try this out, and we bet it can suit in well for offices or parties or even casual outings. Further, if you have an oblong chubby face, this haircut can be suitable to give a sleek look too!
- Women with an oval face can also try this style, besides the oblong face shape.
- If you have wavy and straight hair texture, this haircut can be an apt fit for you.
- All the women who are in their 30s and early 40s can look youthful effortlessly in this one.
2. The Textured Blunt:
This Asian celebrity – Gemma Chan is totally slaying in her all-time favourite, textured blunt haircut. Often, when we think about the blunt look, we ignore it on looking too flat. But this perfect blend is not the only contemporary in fashion but also is super edgy, gives vibrant hues and bright vibes effortlessly. Be it for short or medium length hair; this look can instantly lit on anyone. In case you are a diva and want to elevate the level of fashion, add on hair highlights too! We love the way how this oblong face shape hairstyles for a female looks sassy and elegant at the same time!
- Those in oval and diamond face shape can try this best look too, besides the oblong face shape
- For those with wavy hair texture, this textured blunt for oblong face shape can be ideal.
- Women in their 20s to the mid of 30s can be apt and modern in this right look.
3. Shag Bob for Oblong Face Shape:
You may have heard of bob haircut. Or even a shaggy haircut. But did you ever come across the shag bob hairstyle? Here we are, this latest phenomenon is quite a new trend in the market today. For its cheesy and sleek looks, along with the fashionista vibe, this shag bob haircut for women with oblong face shape can look just like a dream. It is the perfect blend of beautiful looks, the latest style statement, and a charismatic diva personality. We love here how Chelsea Kane has pulled off this style!
- Only those in oblong face shape can fit in very well in this cut.
- Try this for women with wavy and straight hair texture for those ideal looks.
- Women in the 30s and over 40s early ages can be perfect and apt in this relevant hairstyle.
4. Rihanna’s Haircut for Oblong Face:
Who doesn’t know Rihanna? This celebrity is known for her fashion sense with dense, curly hair and unique looks, often known to be experimenting around. With this medium length curly hair texture, we quite love this diva that carries off most of the fashionable contemporary looks in ease. If you like such a simple to do yet very graceful style statement, try this middle-parted hairstyle in this way. This can fit in well for those with oblong face shape effortlessly.
- Women with oval and heart face shape can also fit in well in this oblong face shape haircut.
- Try this if you have thick curly hair texture to look suitable and apt in this style.
- Women in their 30s can be the right pick for this easy to go yet modern style statement.
5. Simple Bob Hairstyles for Oblong Faces:
Well, the bob haircut may be already in the phenomenon and is widespread across the globe. What we love about this youthful and timeless style statement is that celebrities also pull out the fashion with ease and embrace it with style. Here we see one of the beautiful bob haircuts of the celebrity singer Selena Gomez hairstyle. With the cute and adorable looks and stunning style statement, we love how it fits perfectly for those with the oblong face cut to shape. What do you think?
- Women with square and oval face shapes can also try out this bob haircut.
- Straight and wavy hair texture can be apt in this short hair look for oblong face shape.
- Girls and women at a younger age, those below 30 years, are well suitable in this hairstyle than others.
6. Braids for Oblong Face Shape:
This Afro inspired braided hairstyle for oblong face shape, as seen in a picture by Lupita Nyong’o looks super lovely and gorgeous. We often come across braids and aren’t sure how well they can fit in anyone who wants to wear it. This sleek braids look looks not only trendy but edgy and for all women who prefer to make their appearance look further upscale and lovely.
- Those with oval face shape can also try this hairstyle quickly.
- Women with straight and wavy hair texture are only a perfect fit in this haircut.
- Try this for those in the age of 30s to the 50s to look stylish and modern.
7. Iman’s Bronzed Up Look:
This picture of supermodel Iman is lovely and we love the way how she is confident with her bronzed look. With the wavy long length hair and blonde hair highlights in between, her haircut is simple yet very contemporary. The style statement looks mesmerizing and yet very quick to achieve. The long hair, with light trims and feminine appearance, is what stands out in her haircut. What do you think about it?
- Those girls and women with diamond and oval face shape can try this oblong face hairstyle.
- Wear this for those with wavy hair texture to look apt and stylish.
- Girls and women in their 20s to the early 30s can be suitable in this haircut.
8. Long Haircut with Bangs:
The Heidi Klum inspired long haircut with bangs also looks equally mesmerizing. While bangs are already versatile and are known as timeless, women with oblong face shape prefer them as their best friend, given the way it can hide the wider forehead and bring down the wide cheeks. It tones down the face entirely and gives in a thin and sleek look effortlessly. A quick tip on this easy hairstyle – if you want to look an elite and further step up on the fashion game, add on sunglasses, and you can look cool and smart at the same time!
- All the girls and women with oval face shape also can try it out easily.
- If you have wavy or straight hair texture, this haircut is totally for you!
- Opt on this hairstyle for oblong faces for women of any age, be it the 20s or the 50s and over 60, given the way it looks versatile and lovely for anyone who prefers it.
9. The Neat Pixie Haircut for Oblong Face:
Not many have come across this Nora Zehetner’s neat pixie haircut. Be it for those with oblong or square face shape, this lovely yet straightforward pixie cut entirely attaches attention. It makes one look youthful and stylish and instantly delivers an upscaled look for women who prefers to look no less than a diva. Try out this luminous haircut and we bet you are going to receive a lot of attention.
- Girls and women with round, square, and oblong face shape can prefer it well.
- Try this short haircut for those with any hair texture.
- Girls and women below the age of 40 years can prefer and try out this suitable hairstyle.
10. Ciara’s Beautiful Pony:
If you do not recognize this haircut and celebrity as yet, this singer Ciara’s lovely and cute hairstyle is just as quick as possible. With the straight hair texture and high pony with a dense thick texture, we love the way she sportively appears in this picture. The hairdo is tied in a manner that it falls over the sides of the face and makes one look sleek and sharp. The silky-smooth texture further is adding to the density of the hairstyle. While it is straightforward to achieve, if you have an oblong face shape, this haircut can be apt and best given the way it covers up the broad face shape quickly.
- Those with any face shape can try this natural and lovely look.
- Women with smooth and straight dense hair texture are blessed to be having the possibility to get a similar look quickly.
- If you are in the 30s or the early 40s, this hairstyle can look sleek and contemporary on you.
11. Bangs with Long Layers:
This is a simple long hairstyle for an oblong face. Hairstyles with bangs are always eye-catching. Long and lengthy hair will look good with this style. Women with blonde hair can rock this look. Though a universal hairstyle, it will especially look good on women with oblong faces.
12. Retro Curls:
This particular look comes with magnificent curls at the bottom of the hair. It is very well styled and provides the face with a decent frame. This is one of the best Taylor Swift hairstyles and in this style she has worn this look and now you can wear it as well. Women with large forehead can style their hair in this fashion as it will keep the wide angles of the face above the eyebrows hidden. This is one of the best hairstyles for oblong faces with long hair, making your style more trendy.
13. Simply Long:
The hairstyle is totally worthy of its name as it’s one of the simplest and easiest hairstyles for oblong faces. In this look, the hair is naturally long without any extensions and may come with bangs as well. With the touch of a contrasting colour, this hairstyle will look even more beautiful on oblong faces.
14. Long Curls for Oblong Face:
Long hair can be styled in a curly fashion as well. Here the hair is very well adjusted to form curls at the end. Certain abrupt angles of oblong faces can be avoided with the help of this hairstyle. This type of medium length curly hairstyle for oblong faces is perfectly suitable for girls.
15. Prim and Proper Hair Cut:
Women with short hair can style their hair in this fashion. This look will characterize your cheekbones and give your face the ideal shape it deserves. Though applicable for all faces, this hairstyle will go hand in hand with long faces.
16. Shoulder Length Hairstyle:
This flattering hairstyle is suitable for people with medium as well as lengthy hair. Being perfect for oblong faces, this medium bob hairstyle can be easily styled. You can keep this type of hair curly fashion as well. Medium length hair will make your face look uneven, whereas long hair put the face downwards’ weight.
17. The Perfect Pixie Haircut:
Pixie always provides a woman with a feminine look. A short haircut with bangs will look fabulous on oblong faces. It will make the centre of the face shine a lot brighter and hide a standard long face’s unwanted angles.
18. Smooth Bob Haircuts:
Almost all bob hairstyles are suitable for oblong face women. However, the smooth or sleek bob is one of the best hairstyles sported by such women. Here the hair looks very silky and extends to the shoulder. It covers the bad angles of the jaw.
19. Side Swept Hairstyle:
Women with oblong faces can sport this hairstyle as it is intended for them in the first place. Furthermore, the hair is well-parted and pushed to the right side. It looks very trendy and unique. This is one of the most popular hairstyles for oblong faces, which makes your look more stunning.
20. Curved Bangs Hairstyles:
Bangs on an oblong face change the shape of the face. It can be done by shortening its length. This hairstyle for an oblong face is a great choice and women look absolutely elegant sporting this style. In order to avoid blunt look, just add curly bangs to your hair. Curly bangs provide an extra dimension around your eyes. These curly bangs enhance you face profile by giving you an appealing look. The curly effect to the lower part of your hair can give your hair a voluminous look also. For sleekness, blow-drying of your hair is suggested.
21. Boho Waves:
These Boho waves gives a classic look to the oblong faces. In this picture, Kate Hudson is flattering her hair by sporting this boho look. The top portion is being lifted a little and each side which has fullness help to balance out your oblong face. In order to get a roughed-up texture, mist the hair with beach spray. Loose curls with a curling iron provide an appealing look.
22. Shaggy Bob:
A shaggy bob hairstyle perfectly goes with an oblong face. Thick and wavy hair texture might have a problem in pulling this off without a hair spray to set this hairstyle. This style adds a frame to side of your face without makes the oblong face look elongated. This A-line bob provides a choppy look to the hair end on the shoulder line. The jagged ends add a new dimension sideways and make the hair look thicker around the jawline. This fills the space if it your face is looking thinner. You can try this hairstyle for oblong face out if you prefer a short hair cut or having short hair. This does not require much time for styling. You can easily sport this hairstyle on your oblong face during the morning rush or in case of hurry.
23. Sleek Straight Layered Haircut:
Oblong faces should avoid hairstyle that’s drawing attention to chin line and makes the chin looks prominent. This is the main difference between an oblong face and an oval face profile. The long and sleek straight layers with a bouncy effect to the tresses do not focus the chin area. So this neither makes the oblong face looks lengthy nor pointier the chin also. In this long straight hairstyle, the different layers provide volume to your hair and make you look sultry. Those who are having long hair can opt for this one. It’s preferable.
24. Beach Waves Hairstyles:
Beach wave is a popular shaggy type hairstyle. This hairstyle is made on the oblong faces by cutting layers and having a shaggy look to the hair ends. The main volume where this type of face needed is the middle part. These shaggy layer ends provide volume in the middle part of your oblong face. This also shifts the focus from your chin area and does not make the face look longer. Women having wider foreheads could hide those by swooped bangs. Light ombre dye makes you look different.
25. Gorgeous Chunky Over The Shoulder Braid:
This style would break up the face length of the oblong face. Women having very long hair do not have to worry about their oblong face type. This type of oblong face hairstyles are perfect for every female that you can try. This over-the shoulder braids help in shifting away the focus from your oblong face. It looks gorgeous and creates a whimsical look. It can be sported with this braid only all along the hairline or you can complement this style with a long side locks.
These perfectly straight or bouncy side bangs gives a new outlook to the oblong face. Highlighting the side locks or few strands provide a new dimension to your face. These 25 wonderful hairstyles are here to provide perfect shape and correct your oblong face. It also enhances your personality too.