If you have rectangular face shape and broad features, then you are at the right place. We give you the guide for hairstyles for rectangular faces. Having a broad face isn’t as difficult to style as you may think as there are several versatile and stylish looks which are coming in this era. These fashionable looks will give you all those modern vibes and will make you feel special. You have several options quickly as per events or age groups and your preferences. The hairstyles for rectangular face female are quite edgy and sleek that they will make your face appear sharper and narrower with the kind of trims and cuts. Hence here we present you with the top ten haircuts for rectangular faces.
Top 10 Trendy Looks for Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
Ten simple hairstyles for rectangular faces are here. If you have this unique face shape, you can easily style with given hairstyles to look fashionable and stylish.
1. Modern Vibes Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
If you want to take an experimental stand and have a super stylish haircut for rectangular faces, this is the best one for you. Further, this is a perfect fit as hairstyles for rectangular faces if you are in fashion and art field. This is super classy, edgy and sleek style. The looks are fabulous, and anyone who tries this one out will look stunning and gorgeous. Try this style out if you want to have a unique look and elegant style.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try out this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the late 20s and early 30s are the best fit here.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with straight and wavy hair are only best suitable here.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Try this style for cocktail parties and events with midi length or mini dresses or designer wear.
2. Party Bun for Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
This is another beautiful party look as short hairstyles for women with rectangular faces. Women who love to look modern and elegant with all those vintage and classy vibes around can try this style out. Seen in the above picture is stylish women trying out this bun in high sideway. And this is going to look fashionable in a new way. You can always try this style if you want to remain elegant. Further, if your dress is heavy and designer, such kind of styles will suit you the best.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in your 30s age group.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with wavy hair are best suited to try this style.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and summers are good reasons to get this style look.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Wear a beautiful long gown or ethnic dress for attending reception events or parties.
3. Simple Short Hair Style for Rectangle Face Shape:
This is quite an everyday look as short hairstyles for rectangular face shape. If you are someone who loves the simplicity and usual normal looks this is good to go. Her hair is just cut short and is brushed well with side-parted manner. Try this look if you want to stay stylish and yet quite simple. Further, if you are someone who isn’t bothered about the edgy look but want to look professional more, you can easily fit into this category of looks.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style comfortably in summers and monsoons
- Ideal Age Group: Age group of the late 20s to 40s are a good fit in this style
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with straight hair women can try this style out
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Casual wear or professional shirts and skirts are a good fit for office daily wear.
[See More: Best and Latest Bob Haircuts for Women]
4. High Ponytail for Rectangular Faces:
The high pony trends never go out of fashion. They are always here to stay with several variants coming in. Here is another medium to short haircuts for rectangular face shape. You can try this similar high pony which is quite elegant with long to short hair, any length. And this is a quite versatile style, which can be used both as everyday manner hairstyle and even as party style. It depends on how best you want to style yourself.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is quite good and suited to this style.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the 20s and 30s age, then this is good to go for you.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with straight and wavy hair are best suitable for this hairstyle.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with nice dresses or skirts to go out with friends or dinner date nights.
5. Simple Medium Length Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
This is among our top favourite and best haircuts for rectangular face shape. If you have that chubby features or have such facial features, this is good to go all the time. This versatile look can be achieved without much total parting but side hair brushing in both sides evenly. Trim hair evenly and symmetrically to have that straight look at the tips. Women who love to keep it elegant and modern with the edgy, sleek look can try this one out
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are the 30s and late 20s you can try this one out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with wavy and straight hair are suitable in this style.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: wear nice blazer and shirts to this style and go for office meetings or parties as required to get that modern professional vibes and looks around you.
[See More: Best Female Celebrity Hairstyles]
6. Fish Tail Braid Style for Modern Look:
If you are wondering where good ethnic is and blend of modern look in the list, here we are. This is fishtail braid which is well suited to fit rectangular face shapes. If you want to have that twist of modern and ethnic look and sleek style, then what else than go for the good variant of the braid. Try out this kind of fishtail braid to look stylish and edgy. You will never regret the final results as you will be looking stunning and fabulous.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and winters are best suitable here.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can easily try this versatile hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: 30s and 40s age group are well suitable for this style.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with nice ethnic long gown or saree or dress to look great in festival celebrations, and others get together with family.
7. Messy Open Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
If you are a fan of a messy look, here we are with a variant. This is among the best haircuts for rectangular face shape. It is stylish, edgy and sleek all at once. The messy look will never go out of fashion, given the way it is quite versatile and can fit several age groups and personalities. It is further going to hairstyle if you are in confusion on how best to style for party, as messy looks and open hair can never go wrong with anyone.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are perfectly suitable in this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women with any age below 40 can try this style out.
- Suitable Hair Type: If you have straight hair, this is perfect for you.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with nice dress-up to a mini or midi length for night dance parties or cocktail events.
[See More: Latest Indian Hairstyles for Women]
8. Wavy Curls For Rectangular Faces:
If you rather do not want messy loot but want a well-groomed professional look for modern-day professional or office parties, here is the best suitable. This is among most wanted haircuts for rectangular faces. Women who love to look elegant and simple, do not want much of glitter and edge can try this one out totally. It is perfect for any age group further and can be quite versatile. What else do you need than get that modern-day professional vibes?
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle to try out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with wavy and straight hair are best suitable here.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 30s are best suitable; however, can be trying by anyone.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: wear this style with formal outfits or western skirts and wear to go to office parties.
9. Messy Side Bangs Bun For Rectangle Faces:
Now comes the bangs for rectangular face hairstyle. If you have side bangs, then why not try out this unique and edgy look. Here seen in the picture above is women in middle age having that messy bun style with side bangs on it brushed well towards sides. If you love bangs and are wondering if they will suit the rectangular face shapes, well you got the answer now. Try the style out, and you will surely love it.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with any hair type can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this one for women in 40s and 50s for the best look, however, can be trying by younger age groups as well.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Try this style out with nice skirts or pants with tops to look great on outings with friends or family.
[See More: Best Hairstyles for Round Face Over 50]
10. Professional Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces Look:
Here comes another professional hairstyle. This medium length hairstyles for rectangular face female is another best one in our list. This is quite well-groomed, is brushed well with the middle-parted and is looking quite shining and smooth. This radiant look, however, requires good hair health to look in such edgy styles. Try it out if you are in search of not major styling but wants a rather professional and elegant look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 30s are good to try this style out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with wavy hair are best suitable here.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in any season as you wish as it is quite versatile.
- Matching Outfits and Occasions: Wear with nice suite and pants or skirts to look great for good office presentations or events in the corporate world.
Additional Tips for Hairstyles for Rectangular Faces:
Now we come with best hairstyle tips to manage styles with rectangular faces.
- Hairstyles for girls rectangular faces aren’t very different and unique. They just have to fit the face shape. Hence the focus should be on making sure that the broad face shape is covered well and making it look edgy and narrow.
- One must not forgo good hair care routine if you want to leave hair for rectangular faces. Hair should look fine to be smooth and silky covering up the sharp broad face.
- Apply hair serum on wet hair after hair wash and conditioning to make sure it looks shiny and smooth
- Do not accessorise on hair much as the hair is the best look when it is left simple. Or else if you want ethnic looks, try having simple and minimal hair accessories.
The hairstyles for rectangular faces are quite versatile and can be mostly trying out in different occasions and age groups. The only importance which should be given is that the hairstyles should focus on making a face look young and radiant. Given the best and top trending list we have on haircuts for rectangular faces, try them out, and you will surely love it. We further would love to hear more from you on what you think about these.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does Step Haircut Suit Rectangular Face Shape Women?
Ans: Women with rectangular face shapes can prefer to leave out step cut. Rather one can easily prefer layered haircuts or waves or even curtain bangs cut. These look perfect and can fit you the best.
Q2. Can Normal Braid Suit Women With Rectangular Face Shape?
Ans: If you have face shape of oblong and wide like rectangle, prefer to leave out normal braid if possible. Rather go with a variant of the braid-like fishtail or messy braid. These will rather look great on you.
Q3. Which Variant Of Bob Cut Will Suit Women With Rectangle Face?
Ans: While there are several variants of bob cuts, not all with the suit you well if you have rectangle face. Hence as hairstyles for rectangular faces, rather go with blunt bob cut or textured chin-length bob haircut. These two will fit in you well.