Top new hairstyles for sarees round faces are here. While saree hairstyles are in trend all over right now, those who have round faces the lways have a challenge of fitting their best style to them. Especially as per the event and occasion and the age groups of women, these styles may change and hence trying out best-suited method with their face shape and with saree is quite challenging.
Here we are to provide an easy solution by giving a guide on hairstyle for round faces in saree. This list of hairstyles is gorgeous and lovely, and they are all elegant and simple, vintage and also trendy. They suit all kinds of preferences as well. Hence continue reading to know more on these hairstyles for sarees round face here.
15+ Best Saree Hairstyles for Round Faced Girls:
Here are the top 15+ new trending hairstyles for sarees round face that is stylish right now.
1. Short Red Hairstyles for Saree with Round Face:
How about this red coloured hairstyle for a bold and unique seamless look on a saree? Gone are the days you may want to look classic and cultural with the saree, and now is the time to experiment with unique and bold looks to make a statement. We have this lovely red short hairstyle for round face women to wear with saree. Do try it out!
2. Simple Braid with Saree:
On the other hand, you can also always try simple hairstyles on a saree too. This is among the simple yet elegant hairstyles for women to wear with a saree. The look seamlessly matches the round face and can enhance the features by making you look slim as well. Isn’t it great? Try this out for any casual or festive event and with any hair length.
3. Messy Braid Variant Hairstyle:
Here is another hairstyle for sarees round faces. This is another variant of braid in a messy curly way. The hair is tied towards the side of the crown. The soft curls are left near the ears falling on the head to look great and add to the beauty. This is quite an easy look to create but looks totally magnificent and great. Try it out if you want something simple and traditional. This is not hard to create at all.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for festivals or wedding festivities.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with curly hair can try this hairstyle out.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in any age group can try this versatile style.
Read: Hairstyles For Round Face For Wedding
4. Rolled Hair Bun Style:
This hairstyle for round face in saree can be seen well flaunted by actress Anushka Sharma. All you need to do is wear a tight bun with your hair and roll the hair up on the sides to create that extra effect. This is just not time-consuming yet gives a cute look to the face. The hair should be secured well in a bun on the side. Just let the hair be a little messy behind. Try it out with a nice fancy saree to look great in this celebrity hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 30s can try this cute style easily.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try out this hairstyle totally.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with straight and wavy hair can try this style well.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for night parties or reception events of weddings.
5. Neat Hair Leave Over Style With Soft Curls:
If you want a fine and neat look, then this simple open hairstyle for sarees round face is all that you need. The hair is brushed well, and made sure to keep it in place by making the hairdo. It is done in a sideward way to fall on one shoulder. This is new in trend right now and looks totally great. The actress Parineeti Chopra is seen in the above picture flaunting a similar hairstyle, and we are head over heels in love with this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with wavy hair can try this hairstyle out.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for fine events or date nights to look great.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are a good times to work on this style.
- Ideal Age Group: This style is try to women in their 20s and 30s look their best.
6. Nice Braid for Middle Aged Woman:
This is quite a common Indian hairstyle on saree for round face. Here loose braid is tied from the beginning until the end of the hair. Nice soft curls are left over on the other side. This is a nice traditional Indian look which appears evergreen and never goes out of style. Those women who want quite a simple and ready to go style can try this one out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wear this with any hair type as it goes with all.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 40s and 50s can try this one out.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for regular and casual outings.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during any season as you wish, as it goes with all time.
Read: Indian Hairstyles For Round Face
7. Simple Hair Bun With Flowers:
The picture above of actress Sai Pallavi is totally stealing our hearts away. This is totally amazing and cute look with a good bun with flowers tied around. If you want a nice Kerala hairstyle for long hair with a round face girl in a saree, then this is such a youthful and stylish option. It will never go out of trend given both the traditional yet elegant vibe we get from this hairdo. Try it out yourself, and you will surely never go back.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try out this one.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for temple visits or family events.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with curly hair can try this style out.
8. Neat Hair Braid Towards Side Style:
This South Indian hairstyle for round face girl in saree is totally looking good and smart with fine hair. This is a neatly done braid variant in a simple way to give an elegant and smart look. Those women who want to go with ethnic looks totally can look great in this style. Just brush your hair well towards the side near the crown and do a tight braid. You can always add accessories or flowers to the hair to enhance your looks as per the requirement and preferences of the occasion.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with fine, straight hair can wear this.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during summer and monsoons at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this style for working life or even for regular wear.
9. Wavy Curls Hair Leave Over Hairstyle:
These waves are gorgeous, isn’t it?! We are totally in awe of these soft curls and waves falling near the shoulder. This style is quite simple. All you need to do is create soft curls or waves and leave them loose after brushing well and made sure they are not tangled. This is an elegant and simple look and looks totally beautiful on young girls. This looks amazing for all young modern women for nice parties and cocktail events.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can wear this.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is the best time to try out this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with any hair type can try this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for nice fancy events or parties at nighttime.
Read: Haircut For Round Face Straight Hair
10. Side Leave Over Hairstyle:
This hairstyle in saree for round face is another simple yet quite cute and elegant one. All you need to do for getting this style here is brush the hair well towards the side and let it go. The waves here further add to the beauty and look a lot. All women who have fine and thick hair can try this style and flaunt their hair well. This is quite simple and looks totally good. How your hair appears on the face of it as a style in this look totally depends on the way in which you take care of your hair.
- Suitable Hair Type: Try this style for curly or wavy hair.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in winter to look great.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can look totally dashing in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this style for night parties and events to look dashing.
11. Braided Hairdo for Modern Young Girls:
This is quite an Indian hairstyle for sarees round face. The hair is braided near the crown straight onward to create this look, and the braid on both sides is pinned up on the backside. This is such a cute look and makes one look young and smart. Try this out if you want something youthful and elegant, and cute. You will surely love it
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with wavy hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for casual outings or wedding events as well.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for those in their 20s as it suits them the best.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoons are good times to try this style out.
12. Wavy Hairstyle for Simple Girls:
This cute hairstyle in the saree for a round face is totally simple, right? All you need is good wavy fine hair to try this style out. A nice saree can enhance this look. Add to the beauty by adding accessories, as shown in the picture, to further look great. This is one of the all-time trendings and all-time favourite looks.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with wavy hair can try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 20s and 30s only.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during festivals or family outings in a simple manner.
Read: Simple Hairstyle For Round Face
13. Fish Braid Style In Loose Variant:
This picture of television actress Jennifer Winget with her cute messy fishtail braid is totally stylish and simple. This is a simple hairstyle for sarees round faces, which is totally elegant and cute for young women. Try this out if you are someone who loves braids and wants to have a loose and messy hair braid. This adds to the beauty if you could add on hair accessories in between. You can also add flowers if you like.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for a woman in their early 30s
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for family events or gatherings.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this hairstyle out
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with straight hair can totally look gorgeous here
14. Simple Loose Bun Style:
This is another picture of actress Jennifer Winget flaunting a simple loose rolled up bun is also among our top favourites. Here it is nothing but a rolled-up bun done in a loose way. It is totally stylish and elegant and adds to the charm of the looks. This is easy to do and will hardly take any time to create. In case you have to get ready quickly for an event and want to look your best, this is your go-to style.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for a woman in their 20s and 30s.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with fine hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this during wedding festivities at their best.
15. Traditional Fish Tail Hair Braid:
This is another charming yet bridal hair look for the Indian bride. The messy braid is done here tightly from the crown sideward. Further hair accessories are added all over in between to add to the look. The final results are quite amazing and gorgeous, right? We totally love how it turned out with simple, stylish and charming looks. Try this style out if you want to have a traditional look on your big day.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to do in this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with any hair type can totally work on this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during your wedding time, and it will totally look great.
Read: Long Haircuts For Round Chubby Faces
16. Rolled Bun with Bangs:
This one is quite a simple hairstyle for sarees round faces. All those women who love to maintain simplicity and go to a style which does not take much time yet looks significant on them can try this one out. This bun suits round face very well. Further, the hair bun is decorated with flowers all around, along with a hair accessory inserted in the middle as well. This enhances the beauty further and looks totally gorgeous.
- Suitable Hair Type: Those with straight hair can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to experiment with this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for festivals or family functions to look good.
- Ideal Age Group: Maintain this style for a woman in their late 20s and 30s age group.
17. Messy Hair Braid Style:
This Indian hairstyle on saree for round face is gorgeous. This is nothing but a fishtail braid done till the end of the hair in a messy way. The hair near the crown is rolled up a bit, and a messy braid is done until the end of the hair. Further flowers are added behind to add to the look greatly. Try this out if you are a sucker for traditional looks yet with a touch of a modern vibe.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can look good in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to try this one out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during wedding festivities or similar events.
Here are some great suggestions and tricks to help you with better styling of your hair,
- In order to maintain hair well after styling, apply hair spray to set it up
- Make sure you do styling on dry hair only and not wet hair. This avoids hair damage
- Apply hair oil every week, this helps to protect from impurities and dust as well as further reduces dryness in hair
- Always apply hair serum with argan oil and almond oil to strengthen the hair well
- Never miss out on a hair care routine. This will help to make sure your hair goes good and fine all the time.
This guide on hairstyles for sarees round faces is totally simple and easy. These styles suit different preferences and go well with all women for several occasions and age groups. Hence you can easily pick what you like the most and try them out. They are surely going to transform your looks. Never ignore the hairstyling part, as it may spoil or break your look. These hairstyles are totally going to make you look gorgeous and stylish.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does Simple High Pony Tail Suit for Sarees With Round Face for Young Women?
Ans: Ponytails, although tried nowadays with sarees, are not the best choice often, especially if you have a round face and you want to style for saree. It is best advised to go for a braided style or bun style or leave over style than to go for any kind of simple ponytail unless it is side braided or in the messy form with further variants.
Q2. I Have Straight, Fine Hair. But I Want Messy Curly Bun. Can I Work On The Style Even Though I Have Straight Hair?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. You can easily do a messy bun. That is what styling tools are for. Try them out, and you can create soft curls on yourself to work on the kind of hairstyle you want to try on.
Q3. Is Heavy Bun Bad for Hair and Damages Hair?
Ans: Any hairstyle, if it is too tight and is being styled often, can damage the hair. Hence always, hair protection and care should be taken to make sure hair is well maintained and nourished all the time. This can be best done by removing hairstyle immediately after an event or occasion is over and having to condition hair care every week regularly.