We love how jeans can beautifully fit in women across age-groups and cultures so seamlessly. It is the most versatile garment every woman loves, and with our simple tricks through these hairstyles on jeans, you can now step up on your fashion game effortlessly. These hair makeovers prove you that it is not just about the right styling with outfits, but also transforming with perfect hair makeover to give that contemporary and bright looks.
With these jeans hairstyle ideas, you can now compete with the fashion world trends in no time!
Jeans Hairstyles: 20 New Hairstyles on Jeans and Tops for Girls:
These quick, easy, and lovely looks on jeans can make you appear stunning and gorgeous in no time. They are quirky, cute, and new in the world of fashion! Here are our top picks for hairstyles on jeans for girls, women, and ladies across age groups!
1. Hairstyling with an Ethnic Kurta:
Ethnic wear is always timeless in the fashion world; the elegance and beauty attached to the look cannot be expressed in words. Here is one such hairstyle for kurti and jeans in an apt way. With traditional hair makeover, we absolutely love how graceful it appears. Add small side braids to the hair and work on side pony. You can work on a single or dual layer of braids as per your wish, but try this look with desi ethnic long wear kurti for best looks.
- Women with wavy and straight hair texture can be apt in this look.
- Try this hairstyle for women with the oval and diamond face shape.
- Besides jeans, this hairstyle can also be tried with leggings or straight pants. But pair this look only with Kurti for best looks.
- Women in their 20s and their 30s age group can be ideal here.
2. Hair Bun with Shirt and Jeans:
The jeans and shirt combination is the most casual everyday look for many women. Be it with t-shirt or a shirt as shown in the picture above, we love how funky and yet casual it looks. Now, here is a hairdo or bun hairstyle for jeans and shirt to fit in well. Try on a messy bun most casually and add on chunky accessories to give that contemporary boho vibes. Further, to enhance the style statement, you can add a jacket too, as shown in the picture.
- Women with any hair texture can try this simple and quick hairstyle.
- Women with rectangular, oval and heart face shape can be a perfect fit.
- Try this style for women in the late 20s to that of mid 40s age group.
- This look can be useful only in jeans. You can prefer faded jeans or ripped jeans for extra drama.
- Further, go ahead with the t-shirt or shirt, with or without a jacket as you please.
3. Hairstyle for Crop Top and Jeans:
Crop tops are the newfound love for women of new-gen. It is all about sassy looks, hot style statement and feminine, charming appearance. If you love such looks too, remember, a hairstyle which can look as cute and beautiful as possible can be an apt fit. Here is one such choice. A high pony in wavy fashion looks super gorgeous here when paired with crop top and jeans. The denim effect looks pretty and sparkling in this hairstyle. What do you think of it? Be it for a party or outings; you can slay in this simple style.
- Try this hairstyle for women with any face shape; it can fit in most women.
- If you have wavy hair texture, this can look gorgeous.
- Try this style with a crop top and jeans only to look no less than perfect. On the other hand, you can also try with fancy party wear tops such as lace tops or printed ones.
- If you are in the 20s and early 30s, this can look youthful and charming.
4. Styling Jeans with Long Hair:
If you are confused about two sides of the coin – looking smart and contemporary through jeans and looking graceful through long hair – and how best to balance both, here we are! Long hair can look gorgeous even with such western wear trends. This hairstyle on jeans for long hair is an example. It is quick, casual and yet vibrant with an exquisite look. For women of simple choices, try this out and you still can look like a diva!
- Those with straight and wavy hair texture can be apt in this look.
- Try this style for women with oval, round, and square face shape for the perfect style statement.
- You can try this long hair for jeans look with tunics, long shirts, tops or Kurtis too.
- Women across age groups can try this versatile and straightforward hairstyle easily.
5. A Dramatic Look with Jeans:
Hey, hey – remember, jeans are versatile and it is entirely on you on to which tone you want to look when wearing this garment. If you love dramatic, funky and bold style statement, do not fuss away! This blonde hair with bangs look can look super stylish and edgy too, it is bold and experimental, best fit for women who do not want to settle for any less. Go with full denim look as shown above, or with jackets and blazers of your choice! You can look gorgeous and vibrant in modern hues!
- If you have a straight hair texture, this can be a perfect fit for you.
- Try this style for women with oval, diamond, and elongated faces.
- Wear this bold look with shirts, t-shirts and jackets with denim pants to look as stylish as seen in the picture above.
- Women of 30s and early 40s can look youthful in this style statement.
6. Curly Hair Look for Jeans:
If you have curly hair in this soft way, then this can be the best-managed hairstyle for jeans top option. This is simple and easy to go all the time style, which is just done by soft wavy curls on hair. This look is super stylish and elegant and totally looks stylish, trendy and elegant. This look is best for a woman who is also a bit in older age groups as it is versatile and can totally change the way one can look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for night outings or date nights.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s, 30s and 40s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are the best time to try out this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this style for oval and diamond face shape woman and curly hair.
7. High Pony Hairstyle with Jeans:
This hairstyle for jeans and the shirt is quite a known style and is followed well as well. However, this fashion statement is getting trendier and larger day by day given the trendy look it is giving in. The higher ponytail hairstyle is elegant, trendy and quite sleek edgy. Seen here in the picture is women wearing the latest fashionable torn jeans with her high pony style flaunting her fashion choices boldly.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in the late 20s only.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for casual outings with friends or partners.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are a good time to suit this style well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: The oval and diamond face shape with wavy hair are best for this style.
8. Ash Colored Hairstyle:
These are possible hairstyles with jeans and top which are coloured and highlighted to an ash colour. The hair looks totally hot and trendy in this style. This choice is well for a woman who totally wants to try out something new and louder. The hair looks well shiny, and highlights are standing out boldly in here. This style will totally make you stand out in the crowd and will make you appear more trendy and edgy.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in any age below 40 can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to try this one out.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this style for events and parties at night times.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this style for women in curly hair or wavy hair with any face shape.
9. Loose Highlighted Pony Hairstyle:
This loosely twisted pony style as among hairstyles for jeans and top is among new and latest trend in the market. This style is not very easy to achieve, but the end result is quite gorgeous, isn’t it? Here hair is well brushed and twisted on the side wards to make a pony. The hair only is rolled around instead of elastic to add to the edgy look. If you can make soft waves, then the total overall look is as shown in the picture and can appear super smart and stylish.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the late 20s and 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for office times or formal meetings to look great here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with wavy hair and oval face can try best to this style.
10. Messy Braided Pony Style with Jeans:
This long hairstyle for jeans is among our current favourite right now. How gorgeous and trendy does the style look, isn’t it? Here the hair is well braided from the crown side neatly and made to follow as a ponytail. This looks super graceful, elegant and stylish. Women who love to make it a point to show their style and fashion statement can follow this one easily. It isn’t very easy to do, but the result is quite stylish and elegant.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summers and winters at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: The oval and diamond face shapes with wavy hair are best for this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for high-level corporate parties or meetings easily. Further, she can also wear this for night cocktail parties.
11. Short Bob Cut Style:
This is going to style for the woman who is too busy even to manage hair care and hairstyling. All you need to do is this short bob haircut to go with jeans and tops. This style is totally known; however, it is coming up in several women right now widely. The style hardly takes any care and time and yet can look very bold and loud. A woman who is confident and is bold can totally try this hairstyle out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out with women in 30s at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this hairstyle with a round face and any hair type.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for office times or outings with friends as well.
12. Fade Cut for Women:
This picture of women in faded boy cut totally gives us boss lady feels right? This stylish look of hairstyle with jeans is in trend right now. Women who love to get bold, unique and experimental with new styles can try this one out. The hair here is also highlighted with ash colour to give all together that new vibe and look. The trend is totally stylish and vibrant.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the 30s age group.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this hairstyle for outings with friends and parties.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any hair type and oval face can try this one out.
13. Simple Curly Style with Jeans:
All women who do not want to try out new and experiment with new styles can go to these girls in jeans and the top style. This is a simple yet all-time elegant and stylish look. The hair is well brushed and left it backside easily and in a proper manner. The hair looks totally shiny and smooth and hence fine curly hair can look really good in this hairstyle. Wear this forgetting to look hot and stylish in no effort.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hair look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for casual outings or date nights.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for young women in the late 20s only.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with a round face and curly and fizzy hair can try this style out.
Read: Hairstyles With Hairband
14. Short Hair Modern Style:
If you are a sucker for short hair, then you can opt for this comfortable ad elegant, stylish look. This look here seen through woman flaunting her short hair till neck is totally stealing our hearts. This one looks super stylish, elegant and trendy. The hair can be further developed if you want to by highlighting with other hair colours or streaks. That can add a new look if you wish so.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle for women in the late 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for date nights or movie outings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any face and hair type can go to this versatile look.
15. Simple and Elegant Hairstyle:
Those women who do not want to keep any efforts and think much about styling with jeans can follow this simple hairstyle for jeans and top. All you need to do for this style is have this nice ponytail on the top that’s it you are good to go. It is widely followed and go-to hairstyle for several women all over. Try this style out if you want something stylish, elegant, trendy and also a simple one.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for casual outings or work time.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this style for any face and hair type.
- Ideal Age Group: This versatile style suits women of any age below 40 years old.
16. Simple Leave Over Style for Jeans:
This is quite a common and simple yet among the best hairstyle for girls on jeans. In case you have fine hair, then this is among the best-styled one for you. Just brush the hair very well and leave it out freely. This can be quite suited for several women as it is versatile and simple yet stylish. This is common and also evergreen style, which is here to stay for long in the fashion market. Try this style out, and you will surely love it as your go-to style.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is a good time to try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for casual outings with friends or family or even for movie nights.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any face shape and wavy or straight hair can try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the late 20s and 30s can best possibly style this; however, it is also suited for a middle-aged woman.
17. Messy Pony Braid Style:
This is among the most suitable hairstyle for jeans if you are willing to go bit bold and unique. Many of us do not take the risk of colouring our hair. However, it absolutely looks gorgeous and stylish, isn’t it? The hair here is well messy braided after doing half ponytail. It is quite simple to do and does not take any of our time and effort yet comes in a stylish and trendy way. Women who want to make a twist out of commons styles can try this colouring technique easily.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is suitable for night parties and events.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the late 20s and 30s can be best suited here.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style for winters and monsoons at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval and diamond face with any hair type can try this style out.
18. High Pony Leave Over for Modern Look:
This hairstyle, while wearing jeans, was in a trend many years back and now again back in the fashion market with a bang. This style is quite cute and stylish. Those women who want to have a girly and feminine look can try this kind of half-pony where little hair is left over at the back for the style, and half pony with just a little hair on the crown is made at the top. Try this out if you want a cute, pretty and yet trendy style for yourself.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 20s only can best fit this style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in monsoons and winter for its best look.
- Perfect Occasion: Women should wear this for night parties or date nights to seize the looks.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval, round and diamond face can try this one with wavy hair.
19. Modern Elegant and Professional Look:
This hairstyle on jeans top is quite elegant and graceful. Women who love to style over the jeans with professional and formal wear manner can try this simple yet graceful styles. Her hair is having medium length and is well brushed to leave it out. Do either side parting or as straight, leaving out freely. This is a classic and edgy look which is here to stay and will never go out in style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as it suits it all.
- Ideal Age Group: Those women in the late 20s and 30s can try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this style for workwear and for office times.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those woman with any face shape along with straight and wavy hair can try this look.
20. Graceful Medium Hairstyle:
If you are into much professional field like management or in the managerial assistant post, then this can be the best style for you. This hairstyle on jeans for long hair is classic, graceful and elegant. It gives that edgy and sleek look which is top on the fashion market. However, the hair should be managed and cared well to give that shiny and smooth look. Try it out if you are running out of time for events yet want to have a balanced look.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the late 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are a good time to try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for meetings or parties as well in office spaces.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those women with any face and hair type can totally try this one out.
Additional Tips for Jeans Hairstyles:
Here are a few suggestions on how best to hairstyle for jeans and tops,
- Jeans and tops are quite versatile options to go on several occasions and events.
- Hence make sure you dress the hairstyle accordingly.
- If you have a heavy top or designer top, then go for more straightforward hair look and vice versa.
- Hence if you have lighter and simpler clothing look go for nice styling of hair.
- Always apply hair spray at end to make sure hair can stick on to place well and can look shiny.
- Apply hair serum on to hair after hair wash to remain in a smoother texture.
- In case you decide to style your hair, do not wash hair on that particular day as the styling may not stay for long and in the well proper place.
Given here are the top trending list of jeans hairstyle in the fashion market. These list of hairstyles are quite versatile, edgy and sleek in nature. So a woman can easily pick out their best preferences and try out. If you want a simpler look or louder look, you have options in all the ways and can easily try on for several occasions in hand. All of them are latest and can give you the best possible look to make you look sexy and stand away from the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Will Bun Style Suit Jeans and Top?
Ans: Buns do not suit easily to jeans. Hence it is always safe to avoid them with jeans. Rather go with a high pony or messy pony styles.
Q2. Can I Maintain a Long Curly Hair for Jeans and Tops? Will They Go with Each Other?
Ans: Long hair generally does not go with jeans and tops. They can make you look flat easily. Hence prefer rather a medium level curly hair cut to look good.
Q3. Does Rectangle Shaped Face Go with Faded Bob Cut?
Ans: Faded bob cut can go well with several face shapes, but the level of fade should be altered as per the face type. Hence do not go for severe fade, rather stick to lighter fade, which also gives a look of the good bob cut. This may suit you better. Consult your saloon expert for better look details.
Q4. Will Asymmetric Bob Cut Suit Me for Jeans If I Have Round Face?
Ans: Yes, a round face can be best for an asymmetric cut for a lot of times. However, make sure you do not make it too short for the backside. Make sure the front hair is longer to suit you well.