Most of us have seen the famous movie series of harry potter, and I am sure after watching it, many of us want to get inked with those harry potter memories. Many lines, quotes, and symbols have become a part of our lives as we have adapted them. These are some Harry Potter tattoos which are concealed by many of the fans.
Best Harry Potter Tattoo Designs for Men and Women:
Let’s look at the top 13 designs of harry potter tattoo ideas.
1. Deathly Hallows Tattoo:
The elder wand, the cloak of invisibility and the resurrection stone together form the deathly hallows symbol. The most enigmatic symbol was the death hallows symbol. It is very geometrical and perfectly resembles the famous end of a favourite movie series.
- Body Placement: Place this symbol either on the wrist or ankle.
- Ink Colour: Black and Grey colour Ink.
- Size: Small to medium size is preferable.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for fair to medium skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideal for all genders.
2. Harry Potter Spell Tattoos:
Another mesmerizing thing about the harry potter series is the spells. These are simple and enchanting notions that are accepted by fans. The famous Harry Potter tattoo of spells looks very cool when inked in the right font on the body.
- Body Placement: Get your spells inked on your wrist or forearm.
- Ink Colour: Black and Dark green as other dark colours.
- Size: Small to Medium sizes will look good.
- Skin Tone: The Tattoo will look good on fair to medium skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideal for men as well as women.
See More: Eminem Tattoo Designs
3. Death Eater Tattoo:
Ones on the side of Voldemort will love this tattoo. It is a snake tattoo which is made near the wrist. It’s a long tattoo with a skull and snake surrounding it. It gives a bit wild look. It’s also the best Harry Potter tattoo.
- Body Placement: Like Lord Voldemort, get your Nagini on the forearm.
- Ink Colour: Black is the apt ink colour for this tattoo.
- Size: Small to medium size will be great for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: It will look good on people with fair and medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Mostly ideal for young boys and men.
4. Famous Platform Number Harry Potter Tattoo:
The famous platform 9 ¾ is also one of the Harry Potter tattoos that people like to get inked with. It looks like a simple number, but it means more than a number to a Harry Potter fan. It can also be made anywhere on the body, impacting the viewer.
- Body Placement: The wrist, finger and arm is the right spot for this.
- Ink Colour: Black, Dark Brown, Dark Green.
- Size: Small size is better for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone: In black will look good on fair and medium skin tones and other colours for all skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for men as well as women.
5. Quidditch Tattoos:
If you liked some action sport in the Harry Potter series, you would like a Quidditch tattoo. There are many things to get inked with. A simple snitch anywhere on the body also looks great. A small Harry Potter tattoo of a snitch tattoo looks fantastic, and not everyone can tell if it’s a design or a tattoo.
- Body Placement: Ink your snitch on the wrist, arm or back.
- Ink Colour: Green or Black ink.
- Size: Small to medium sizes will look good.
- Skin Tone: People with fair to medium skin tones can get it done.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo can be inked on both men and women.
6. Harry Potter Wand Tattoos:
The wands of Harry Potter are more than reality. This powerful belief looks more than anything which exists in the real world. The wand tattoo makes this belief stronger. The simple wooden stick tattoo, aka the wands, has become a cool harry potter tattoo.
- Body Placement: The wand on the forearm only will look the best.
- Ink Colour: Black or Brown Colour Ink.
- Size: medium to large size will be perfect.
- Skin Tone: Apt for people with lighter/fairer skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for all genders.
See More: Best Trash Polka Tattoos
7. Hogwarts House Tattoos:
If you are a diehard Harry Potter fan, then this is something you will want to get inked with. The different houses of harry potter are also famous Harry Potter tattoos. The other houses represent the power and beliefs of each home.
- Body Placement: The house sign will be ideally on the arm or wrist.
- Ink Colour: Shades of Blue, Grey and Black.
- Size: This will look good in small and medium-sized.
- Skin Tone: More appropriate for people with lighter skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for both men as well as women.
8. Horcrux Tattoos:
Horcrux is another notion of objects having power. Some of us may like it and wish to have it on our bodies. These may look like simple tattoos, but only a true fan will get them as they are unique Harry Potter tattoos. Having one or all of the Horcrux on your body is up to you; one also looks great!
- Body Placement: These multiple symbol tattoos will be apt for the forearm or arm.
- Ink Colour: Black is the perfect colour.
- Size: Small to medium size is suitable for Horcruxes.
- Skin Tone: These tattoos will be more visible on fair and medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for all genders.
9. Famous Harry Potter Quotes Tattoos:
There are a few quotes in the series that the watchers have absorbed. These famous quotes are so liked that fans have them inked on their body. Some of them, like always, and a stag, are also inked, and it looks like a pretty cool Harry Potter tattoo with meaning.
- Body Placement: Place this medium-sized tattoo on the back or arm.
- Ink Colour: Black is the right ink colour.
- Size: Small to medium size is suitable for this tattoo.
- Skin Tone will be more visible on fair and medium skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for all possible genders.
10. 3 Stars Harry Potter Tattoo:
If you are a Harry Potter fan, you surely know these three stars’ significance. The three stars were present on all the pages of every Harry Potter book. You definitely can’t miss them out. Similarly, no true Potterhead will miss this out on you.
- Body Placement: The stars will look good on the wrist area.
- Ink Colour: Black is the appropriate ink colour.
- Size: Small size is perfect.
- Skin Tone: Will be more visible on people with fair to medium skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for any and every gender.
See More: Terrifying Death Tattoos
11. Harry Potter Always Tattoo:
After all this time? Always’ How can we miss this critical word. While it has a strong meaning in the movie, in the outside world too, you know you should love, care, and be happy, Always! Just like Professor Snape.
- Body Placement: Get the always inked on your arm, forearm or nape of the neck.
- Ink Colour: Black or colourful will also look good.
- Size: Small to medium size is good.
- Skin Tone: Fair to medium skin tone will be better.
- Suitable Gender: Men and women can both get this tattoo.
12. Harry Potter Glasses Tattoo:
What is Harry without his iconic glasses? Get these glasses tattooed on your wrist or feet, and anyone around you will immediately know that you are a true Potterhead; you can also add Harry’s famous scar.
- Body Placement: The glasses look good on the fingers and the wrist.
- Ink Colour: Black as the glasses were black.
- Size: Tiny to small size should be perfect.
- Skin Tone: Will look clearer on people with fair to medium skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for men and women both.
13. Tiny Harry Potter Tattoos:
Being a true Potterhead, you don’t wish to settle down with just one harry potter sign, so why not get multiple small tiny, yet significant Harry Potter tattoos that consist of all your favourite elements.
- Body Placement: You can get these little tattoos on the wrist, fingers or arm.
- Ink Colour: Black ink colour.
- Size: Small size will be better or tiny.
- Skin Tone: This will be more visible in lighter skin tones.
- Suitable Gender: Suitable for men and women equally.
Here are some common Tips and Tricks in mind to keep before getting your first Harry Potter Tattoo design:
- Make sure to pick a sign you relate with the most.
- You can choose any dialogues or magic spells too.
- If you like the effect of a particular potion, get that name inked.
- Do your research before settling down on one specific design.
- You can also add elements of your own to the tattoo and make it more unique.
- Go through all the series before selecting what you want to get inked.
Apart from these common Harry Potter tattoos, many can be unique, creative yet enigmatic and everything that reminds you of the series. If you plan to get inked with something that reminds you of your favourite movie, these tattoos will surely be on your deciding list.