Society’s outlook stays focused on the overweight and obese people leading to neglect the threat that is an imbalanced BMI. Being underweight also poses several risks that could be health-altering. Weighing too less means a weak immune system, which makes you tired all the time. There are adverse effects the body can face if the BMI is less than satisfactory. Side effects of being underweight include Osteoporosis. The bones become fragile and prone to breaking, lesser immunity, and skin problems. Healthy eating is a solution to gaining weight, but it is not the only solution. Homeopathy Medicines for Weight Gain has proven to be a successful method of addressing the problem at its root and improving the quality of your blood as well as providing enough sustenance to build immunity. Several Indian online services offer Homeopathic Weight Gain Capsules as a remedy to a low BMI. Homeopathy is a vast science that has lesser side effects than other medications and higher result rates.
Homeopathic Medicines for Weight Gain – Top 10
Healthy eating is an excellent solution to gaining weight, but homeopathic medicines boost the process of immunity building and have several other benefits to the human body. Some of the Homeopathy Medicines for quick Weight Gain are:
1. Alfalfa Tonic:
The Homeopathy world has discovered several methods of treating ailments; whether severe or easily curable. One of the most sourced medicines to treat a low BMI is the Alfalfa Tonic. It is derived from the Alfalfa herb and is readily available in drug stores and online medical markets. The Alfalfa herb helps break down unwanted muscle tissue and regenerates useful fat in the body. It helps in improving digestion and functions of the abdomen, which eventually leads to a fulfilling physical and mental health.
- Physicians prescribe one tablespoon of Alfalfa tonic for adults and one teaspoon for children.
- This tonic should be consumed three times a day before meals.
- Only consume in dosages prescribed by your doctor to avoid external side effects.
- Alfalfa also helps in cholesterol reduction and is prescribed to patients wanting to strengthen the quality of their blood vessels.
- Alfalfa tonic is the best Weight Gain Medicine in Homeopathy.
Lycopodium treats issues related to the stomach and abdomen functioning. Appetite loss due to physical or mental causes is one of the primary reasons for people being underweight. Lycopodium benefits the internal tissues of the digestive lining and helps increase appetite. Lycopodium can only be of assistance if proper eating plans are put into place. Healthy and clean eating is a necessity during consumption of Lycopodium to ensure appropriate and healthy weight gain.
- 1-2 drops in a spoonful of water are the recommended dosage for Lycopodium.
- Lycopodium needs to be consumed three times a day before meals.
- It is inadvisable to consume any medication without proper investigation.
- Doctors recommend specific dosages according to personal case histories.
- This medicine is based on homeopathic consumption and has no side effect, although the usage must be monitored.
- It also helps to relieve the pain conflicted from arthritis and boosts the functioning of the liver with a thorough cleaning.
3. Alfamalt Forte:
A low BMI generally tends to make people feel exhausted and weak on energy always. This fatigue can hamper day to day activities and can also affect mental health, causing anxiety and depression. Alfamalt Forte leads in developing the immune system and help with treating constipation. It regenerates your digestive system and helps with blood purification, in other benefits.
- No medicine should be consumed without consulting a doctor, as it might cause undesirable side effects.
- Alfamalt Forte is recommended for consumption before breakfast, one teaspoon every day.
- Pregnant women are also prescribed Alfamalt Forte to boost and enrich the health of the infant.
- Alfalmalt Forte helps in relieving physical stress and memory loss.
- A healthy mind leads to a healthy body, and Alfamalt Forte is also known to aid anxiety and bouts of nervousness.
- Keep out of children and read all safety instructions before consumption.
[See More: How To Gain Weight Naturally]
4. Sabal Serrulata:
Anorexia is an eating disorder that can be life-threatening if proper care is not administered. Anorexia deals with a lot of mental health issues, and along with an increase in appetite; positive thinking is often the solution. Anorexia has been treated with Homeopathic Medicine to Increase weight for several years, and the field has grown and made an incredible impact on treating eating disorders.
- Sabal Serrulata aids in increasing the appetite and hunger cravings to increase the amounts of food consumed in a day.
- Doctors prescribe five drops of the medicine in the same quantity of water.
- This must be consumed three times a day for effects.
- Medicines need to be consumed for their prescribed dosages, which can be three to four weeks for efficient results.
- Along with medication, a healthy diet and proper exercise need to be followed for best results.
5. SBL Natrum Muriaticam:
SBL Natrum Muriatica is a homeopathic medicine that is strongly associated with anemia and eating disorders. It helps in dealing with signs of fatigue and exhaustion and helps restore your energy levels along with balancing your hormone levels. It reduces inflammation in abdominal regions. And it also helps with improving your immune system and regulating blood flow, for proper maintenance of health.
- Can be consumed in the form of tablets or liquid drops.
- Doctors recommend three tablets during the day before every meal.
- This medicine doesn’t carry any side effects and can be consumed with other drugs.
- Consumption of such medication without a doctor’s recommendation could lead to unnecessary complications in your internal functioning.
- It is essential to be aware of safety instructions before consuming homeopathy medicines.
- Stimulates the regulation of a disrupted menstrual cycle and helps to deal with hormonal balance.
- Treatment of digestive system to increase appetite is one of the most common uses of this medicine.
Many people live in fear of increased weight that leads them to have eating disorders, and eventually a low BMI. An imbalance in the emotional temperaments often causes Anorexia, Bulimia, and other eating disorders. Ignatia effectively stimulates the psychological health for the betterment of the overall health and weight index. This is a renowned drug in the homeopathy world used for several emotional health amends such as anxiety.
- All medication needs to be prescribed by your specific homeopathic doctors.
- From experience, doctors prescribe 30mg to 200mg of dosage depending on your personal case history.
- The medication must be consumed daily or as prescribed without missing a single dosage.
- Ignatia is a powerful medicine with some side effects.
- Doctors presumably warn you about the side effects certain medicines can cause.
- It is essential to follow proper medical advice, along with exercise and other physical activities to ensure good results.
[See More: Supplements To Gain Weight]
7. Vanadium Metallicum Dilution:
Vanadium Metallicum Dilution is an excellent solution for Homeopathic Medicine Weight Gain. Anorexia is a lethal eating disorder, and it is prevalent among young adults. Increasing appetite is crucial to cure eating disorders, and this remains a commonly sourced remedy. Other benefits include the improvement of cardiovascular health and the efficient supply of oxygen-carrying nutrients to nourish the body.
- A prescription is a mandate for the use of Vanadium Metallicum Dilution.
- A dosage of 10 drops in half cup of water is usually recommended.
- Usage of up to 3 times in the day before meals.
- These drops can be used to aid the recovery of cold, cough, and fever.
- It is suggested to use for gastrointestinal issues and eating disorders like anorexia.
- Helps in regenerating the immune system.
- I have often recommended in healing the digestive system and purifying blood vessels, which eventually increases the hemoglobin.
- Homeopathy requires proper discipline with the dosage and mandatory physical activities. Healthy diet and nutrition is a significant aspect of homeopathy to bring results.
8. SBL Condurango Dilution:
The process of gaining weight can face a lot of hurdles if proper care and nutrition are not provided. SBL Condurango Dilution is a medicine that facilitates proper digestion, strengthens the immune system, and allows efficiency to the oxygen flow. Weight gain through appropriate nutrition and correct medication can lead to subtle lifestyle changes that will help with longevity and healthy life.
- Homeopathic remedies for weight gain must be prescribed by doctors and not consumed without knowledge of safety instructions.
- Your doctor prescribes the dosage concerning your personal case history. It should not be consumed without a recommendation.
- Should be consumed with proper gaps between food and other medicines.
- Helps in regulating the immune system and issues dealing with intestines.
- It is suggested as a remedy for stomach cancer.
- Accelerates the process of weight gain through an increase of appetite and regulating blood sugars.
Sepia is known to be a wonder drug for women. Males can use it, but it has more considerable benefits concerning women’s hormone balances. It is used to deal with a lot of issues related to hormone levels and also is useful in dealing with menstrual problems. Sepia is often prescribed to women with depression, as mental disorders often lead to sudden weight loss and improper health.
- Experts in the field must prescribe homoeopathy Medicines for Weight Gain. It is inadvisable to consume medication that has not been specified.
- It can be consumed in the form of tablets or drops.
- Sepia medication can be used to treat several hormonal disorders in women. It is often suggested as a remedy to PCOD, and as a fix to irregular menstrual cycles.
- Several skin and hair issues can be rectified using Sepia.
[See More: Ayurvedic Medicines For Weight Gain]
10. Alfa Whey Protein Powder:
One of the more over-the-counter examples, the Alfa Whey Protein Powder is readily available and is used in gaining weight for specific purposes like aesthetic appeal. It’s more nutrition and diet rather than medication. The benefits of consuming the protein powder are immense, and all-natural Homeopathy products are used in the production of this powder. Alfalfa, a popular herb used in increasing appetite, is a significant source of this powder.
- Consumption of protein powders is usually secondary to physical exercise and other activities.
- Protein powders are effective in treating muscle gain and breaking down of fat to build muscle and strength,
- The Protein powders are absorbed quickly through water and must be consumed after a workout or exercise.
- Protein powders deal with the aesthetic appeal of muscle building and weight gain, as opposed to medical treatment.
- Alfa Whey protein powder also helps regulate immunity and help you deal with the loss of appetite.
Most commonly, Homeopathic Medicines for Weight Gain do not have any side effects. When medication is consumed inappropriately or without a doctor’s prescription, you may face some difficulties like:
- Increased palpitations
- Profuse Sweating
- Inflammation of Skin
- Feeling Weak
- Loss of Memory
- Painful Urination
If there is any wrong consumption of medication or you say any of the signs mentioned above, you must immediately head to the doctor’s office. Always remember to avoid taking medicines without a signed recommendation from your physician or Homeopathy experts.
Weight Gain Homeopathy Medicines are an excellent way of making small amends to your lifestyle. Whether it is to treat an eating disorder or figure out a way to build mass for aesthetic appeal. Homeopathy deals with all kinds of bodies and individual temperaments and offers holistic treatments. The healing or eradication of pain is a long process in Homeopathy, but the results yielded are permanent, which bring out changes in your lifestyle for the better and make you healthy.
If this reading experience was satisfying, leave your feedback in the comments, and don’t forget to get a prescription from a doctor before trying out the above medication.
Please read this disclaimer before executing any of the points mentioned above. The content of this article is for information only; the information is gathered from reputable sources. Neither does it offer advice or recommendations towards any specific medication, nor does it guarantee results. By agreeing to read through this article, you are agreeing to be tested by qualified medical professionals before attempting to consume any of the medication mentioned above. No individuals should attest to self-diagnosis and self-cure of any ailments, and the management gives no assurance or warranty about the results of the medicine and applicability of the content.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Why are dosages in Homeopathy small?
Ans: Homeopathy deals with eradicating the disease out of your system. This process needs to be rapid yet gentle and permanent. To heal your body by removing the ailment by its roots, Homeopathy changes the face of the disease. This is why micro dosages are prescribed in Homeopathy.
Q2. What age groups are best for consuming Homeopathic medicines?
Ans: People of all ages can consume homeopathy without facing any side effects. Homeopathy is a broad branch of medical studies and offers treatments over numerous diseases.
Q3. Can I take other medicines while consuming Homeopathic medicines?
Ans: It is advisable to avoid mixing allopathy or Ayurveda with Homeopathic medicines. It is recommended to wean out the other medications slowly and then begin with Homeopathy treatment.
Q4. Are Homeopathic medicines safe for pregnant women?
Ans: As long as there is no self-diagnosis involved, Homeopathic medicines are safe for pregnant women, and are recommended for their infant’s growth. Homeopathic treatments are often suggested for pregnant women to strengthen their immune system and in turn, give birth to a healthy child. Homeopathic medicines are given in ultra-small doses and rarely cause any side effects. The minute dosages help pregnant women and are entirely safe for their consumption as long as they are prescribed.
Q5. How to store Homeopathic Medicines?
Ans: Homeopathic medicines are susceptible and need to be stored carefully. They are sensitive to sunlight and must not be exposed to it for any given time. Strong odors hamper the quality of the medicines and must be stored in a cool, dry place away from all perfumes. The smell of garlic, onion, or other potent substances in the mouth also affects the medicine’s quality, and a clean mouth before consumption is always recommended.
Q6. How do I know Homeopathy is working for me?
Ans: Homeopathy is micro-dosing in its peak form. Although the dosages are minute, they intend on creating a lasting impact on your body by retrieving all the useful nutrients and throwing out the waste. To know if Homeopathy is working for you look out for signs like a peace of mind, heightened levels of energy and enthusiasm, decrease in old symptoms, no new symptoms, etc.
Q7. How does Homeopathy treat mental health?
Ans: Understanding the patient’s temperament and intellect, Homeopathy works around the mental symptoms as well. The treatment of Homeopathy is a holistic approach towards healing, and it tries to understand the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of the patient. Mental symptoms while dealing with illnesses can be clues to the patients’ case history and can lead to discovering cures for what suits every individual best.