Do you want to celebrate love and union with your soulmate? Can any place be better than Punjab holidays? The site will surely compliment the mood with its beautiful landscape and wild weather. You can enjoy quality time with your better half by visiting beautiful tourist attractions. Punjab has extreme climates in both summer and winter. A state is a heritage place and rich in culture. Due to good fertile soil and water supply, the land is agricultural-based. In India, the largest no. of steel plants mills are in Punjab. They have lip-smacking food which is fantastic. You may find all the research done for you and your loved one to have a memorable trip to Punjab. The best time to bond with your spouse and honour intimacy is a honeymoon.
Best Honeymoon Destinations in Punjab With Pictures:
Amritsar was formerly known as Ramdaspura. It is a famous city that houses the Golden Temple. Not only that, but it is also the place where the Jallianwala Bagh is located! If you want to feel the tranquillity associated with religious spots, it is one of the best spots to visit.
- Romantic Things to Do: There are many water parks for the couple to explore and have fun in splashing water.
- The Best Way to Reach: Amritsar has direct connectivity to many cities and the flights are not at all time-consuming, and there is no hassle to rush.
- Other Attractions: There are various other shrines and places to visit like the Akal Takht, Tarn Taran Sahib, Bathinda Fort, Kaiser Bagh Park, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama, Wagah Border, Rambagh Garden, Summer Palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Harike Wetland and Bird Sanctuary, Durgiana Temple and Khalsa College Bathinda Fort present to visit here.
Chandigarh is a Union Territory and the joint capital of Haryana and Punjab. It is a beautiful city with pleasant weather all year. You can even gift your wife the bangles as she will surely demand it after seeing the Bangla garden. It is undoubtedly the best honeymoon place in Punjab.
- Romantic Things to Do: Walk hand in hand with your partner to enjoy the views of Pinjori Garden. You may also take advantage of other activities like chilling at the rock garden, shopping at sector 17 with your spouse who is keen on exploring Chandigarh with you.
- The Best Way to Reach: Chandigarh has excellent connectivity with other neighbouring cities through national highway 1. From the railway station, you can take auto, taxi or buses to reach any spot in the city.
- Other Attractions: Several tourist attractions such as Leisure Valley, The Rock Garden, Shanti Kunj, Chhatbir Zoo, Rose Garden, Le Corbusier Centre, Government Museum and Art Gallery, Sarkaria Cactus Garden, Morni Hills Timber Trail, Butterfly Park, Yadvinder Garden, Garden of Fragrance, Chandigarh Botanical Garden and Nature Park, Sukhna Lake Chhatbir Zoo, Terraced Garden and International Dolls Museum are amazing to visit.
Jalandhar was named after a demon king; he was also included in Mahabharata. Rich in heritage, culture and religious history.
- Romantic Things to Do: On the outskirts of Jalandhar, you will find water and amusement which is best to visit if you and your spouse are seeking adventures.it also has thrilling rides, food joints and gardens with landscaping to end it with a beautiful evening.
- The Best Way to Reach: The best way to reach Jalandhar is by bus or car or train as there is no proper connection with planes. If you want to come by plane, the route is over Amritsar.
- Other Places to Visit: Jalandhar has several tourist attraction spots such as Pushpa Gujral Science City, Imam Nasir Masjid, Tulsi Mandir, Devi Talab Mandir, Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh Museum, Wonderland Theme Park, Shiv Mandir, St. Mary’s Cathedral Church, Company Bagh, Prithvi’s Planet, Rangla Punjab Haveli and Sheetla Mandir.
A giant city, Ludhiana has its share of nature spots and is the sizeable industrial city of Punjab.
- Romantic Things to Do: If you and your partner want to invest your soul in some divine and peaceful spots this is the best place for you. And if you are looking for roses for your rosy wife, then the Nehru rose garden is the best place to visit.
- The Best Way to Reach: Ludhiana has good connectivity of trains from Delhi. And also have direct flights from many places. It is easy to connect and contact directly.
- Other Places to Visit: These include the Lodhi Fort, Tiger Zoo Rural Heritage Museum, Punjab Agricultural University Museum, Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum, Gurudwara Charan Kamal, Phillaur Fort, Nehru Rose Garden and Deer Park.
Patiala is a great- known princely state in Punjab. It is the 4th largest city in the country.
- Romantic Things to Do: Sheesh Mahal can be very romantic as Rani’s loved to look in the mirror. So do all the ladies.
- The Best Way to Reach: Patiala does not have an airport, but there is nothing to worry as the nearest airport is Chandigarh (58kms away). There are regular means of transport by buses and trains.
- Other Places to Visit: Qila Mubarak Complex, Moti Bagh Palace, Banur, Darbar Hall Samana, Baradari Garden, Sheesh Mahal, Bir Moti Bagh Sanctuary, Kali temple and Lachman Jhoola – these are a few of the excellent architectural specimens that this city is filled.
Bhatinda was known as the ‘city of lakes due to its artificial construction. A small historic town in Punjab. The oldest city in the state.
- Romantic Things to Do: What better way to bond than to go to the palace and experience the greatness of kings and queens. The way they live and restore your love once again.
- The Best Way to Reach: You can reach Chandigarh Airport and from there it takes about 4 hours to reach the destination by bus or taxi.
- Other Places to Visit: Bhatinda has several tourist attractions such as Bhatinda Fort, Qila Mubarak, Bhatinda Zoological Park, Rose Garden, Bhatinda Lake, Lakhi Jungle, Bir Talab Zoo and Dhobhi Bazaar.
Located on the junction of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, Pathankot is a small quiet town. It is also a gateway for the holy cave of Amaranth and a sacred cave of Mata Vaishno Devi.
- Romantic Things to Do: What could be more romantic than the waterfall and the nature around it? This is the best honeymoon place for couples to enjoy.
- The Best Way to Reach: The nearest airport to reach Pathankot is Amritsar (Situated 119km away)
- Other Places to Visit: Mukteshwar Temple, Ranjit Sagar Dam Ashapurni Mandir, Kathgarh Temple, Nurpur Fort, Hydraulic Research Station, Shahpurkandi Fort and Kali Mata Ka Mandir are only a few of the places to visit here.
Have you visited Paris? If not then you can visit Kapurthala as it is known as ‘Paris of Punjab’ due to its architecture. Guru Nanak’s city, this place is a prominent religious spot for Sikhs.
- Romantic Things to Do: For those who want to escape from the busy life and hustle and bustle of the city, Shalimar Gardens offers you an easy and peaceful place to visit.
- The Best Way to Reach: For Kapurthala, you need to take any bus or train from Jalandhar and then take any local transport.
- Other Places to Visit: The Jagatjit Palace, Jagatjit Club, Panch Mandir, Kanjli Wetland, Elysee Palace State, Gurudwara, ed Shalimar Garden, Nihal Palace, Moorish Mosque are the tourist locations.
Part of the Tri-city group Mohali has various tourist attractions. Mohali is known for its cricket stadium, and it is a paradise for shoppers.
- Romantic Things to Do: If you and your loved one are into nature and its eternal charm, then Mataur Lake is the best place to visit and enjoy the beauty nearby.
- The Best Way to Reach: Mohali is best connected to the road. The nearest railhead and airport is Chandigarh. Mohali is 15 Km from Chandigarh.
- Other Places to Visit: These include Rose Garden, Silvi Park, Sukhna Wildlife Sanctuary, Mataur Lake, Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Mansa Devi Temple, Gurdwara Amb Sahib, Gurudwara Nada Sahib and Punjab Cricket Association Stadium.
The people in Punjab are very welcoming, and we feel a lot of warmth after meeting them. The state itself is beautiful and exciting. It thus makes an attractive destination for a honeymoon. If you want to know your loved one and the world around you, you can surely visit Punjab as it is an all-rounder place. For foodies, it is the best place to visit, and the scenery is undoubtedly beautiful. If we were able to fulfil your interest and gather enough information for you, then do leave feedback for us.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
1. What is the best time to visit Punjab?
Ans: Best time to visit Punjab is between November and March when the weather is ideal for site seeing and comparatively pleasant.
2. What can we buy in Punjab?
Ans: Punjab is famous for Rugs, Shawls, Durries and Bed covers. Also, don’t forget to Purchase a typical type of footwear called Jutties.
3. How to experience Punjab at its best?
Ans: ‘When in Rome do as Romans do’ a saying which means be like the people around and have sarso da saag maki di roti and Patiyala peg of lassi. And wear Dhoti and kurta with Koti as Punjabi’s do with a turban on the head and be a Punjabi at its best.