With increasing pollution, more and more people are facing difficulties where the body, skin and hair are concerned. To this adds to daily work stress that makes things worse and leads to all the more issues. The high rates of internal and external factors are leading to hair breakage and hair fall as a common challenge to deal with. There have been extreme cases where people have experienced baldness because of this.
On the other hand, there are various gifts that Mother Nature has given us. From quite some time we have started ignoring the benefits of these gifts. For hair, we have started ignoring the advantages that oil has. This guide below will tell you how to extract the benefits from oil to stop hair fall and have healthy hair.
See More: Rosemary Oil For Hair Growth
Hot Oil Massage For Hair Growth.
A good hot oil massage helps in improving the circulation of blood to the hair follicles and the scalp. This helps in proper functioning and better nourishment. It also provides lubrication to the strands that protects them and reduces the damage.
The Procedure And Tips:
There is a specific way in which the hair should be oiled for maximum benefits for the strands. Check how:
1. Application should be done in such a way that there is proper exposure to the scalp. The main area that needs the moisture for healthy results is the hair roots. This will definitely add beauty to the strands.
2. Warm the oil a little before application. This is far more beneficial than regular oil.
3. You can either use your fingertips to gently apply the warm oil on the scalp and massage it or else take a clean cotton ball, dip it in the liquid and apply. However, whatever be the case, make sure you don’t overdo the massage and neither be rough as it will lead to hair breakage which you wouldn’t want.
4. Give it sometime for the scalp to absorb the advantage of warm oil. If you have a time restraint, apply the warm oil 1-2 hours before shampooing. If not, then keep the oil on the scalp for a night. This will give the hair roots the time to take maximum nourishment from the oil.
5. Make sure you keep the hair covered with a shower cap. This will avoid any dust or dirt accumulation on the hair and the scalp.
6. Use only good quality hair oil for best results. Also, try to buy products that have 100 percent natural ingredients or a simple coconut oil will do.
See More: Vodka Hair Treatment
How to Heat The Oil?
Never heat the oil directly on the flame, this will destroy the nutritional benefits of the liquid and won’t give you results that you desire. On the other hand, take a bowl of hot water and to this add another small bowl with the oil for about 5 minutes. This will warm the oil perfectly and ready for use for a hot oil massage.
Oils That Can Be Used:
There are only some specific oils that can be used for a hot oil massage on the hair. These include the follows:
This is one of the top oils that have anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. It nourishes hair and improves hair growth. It is known to increase the hair strength and elasticity. For overall scalp health this is perfect oil.
The Vitamin E in this liquid is perfect for hair strength, shine, thickness and length. It also provides nourishment to the hair strands.
See More: Food For Healthy Hair And Scalp
The conditioning and nourishing properties of this liquid is incomparable. It also helps in cleansing the scalp and perfect for hot oil massage. It is easily accessible and affordable on the pocket too.