Korean pop music has become a very growing trend these days. Similarly the Korean styles for dresses and other women’s fashion has also gained much popularity. These come with tailed looks and you should know how to do this properly or you should take some help from someone professional. Usually, not many type colours are required to do these looks. You can easily do these a tailed lining and use some highlighting colour or glitters to create something like this.
Below are the steps mentioned to get Korean eye makeup look like the image shown above.
• Start the whole thing on a cleansed surface. If your face is not clean and the pores have oil in them then your foundation or concealer will not sit properly. This is important for those who ha dry or oily surface. If you have dry surface then you should use a moisturizer after this. You can also use some hydrating creams.
• You should use a primer to prime the surface and also the lids. If you want then you can buy a professional lid primer. You can also use the face primer on the lids. This can be blended with a sponge.
See More: Eyes Makeup Pictures Pakistani
• You need to use some concealer to conceal any blemishes or acne marks on face. You should also use this below the eyes. This will conceal the patchiness or any form of dark circles. These days due to a bad diet or a hectic schedule almost all women has dark circles. Therefore you should buy a costly concealer. You can use a stick concealer which is very easily available and these are not costly. These are for beginners. If you want something professional then you can use cream concealers. For aging surfaces a powder mineral concealer that coems with a brush is an option because this helps the concealer to sit into the pores.
• After the concealer you need to use the foundation. You can use a makeup sponge to blend this properly. This helps to make the basic makeup. You can blend this with other foundation brushes as well.
• You should then use some compact. The powder sits on the lower layer of base like concealer and foundation and also absorbs the excess oil. You can use loose powder with a loose powder brush or a normal compact with a sponge applicator.
• This will be the basic makeup for face. You can use a liner for lips and you can also use some blusher if you want bold eyes. This is properly teamed up with this form of eyes.
• To start the makeup on eye lid, apply a pinkish shade on the whole of the area from the brow bones. You can also use a flesh colour that is similar to your complexion.
• Now take a dark shade of shadow. You can use a shimmery burnt shade like charcoal. Take a thin applicator. Use this into the shadow. Remove excess and then apply in a slightly tailed formation along the rim line but not on the whole of lid.
• Now take any form of liner that you might be using. You can use a gel liner which is very professional for any form of tail formats. You can use this in a thin way from the inner side to the outer side. Extend this in a tailed way. Do not make this very upward slanted.
• Now take a silver shadow and use some on the lower rim at the exterior side.
• Use mascara to give lashes a coat.
See More: Japanese Eye Makeup Techniques