Among the beauty crises, one of the quite common and embarrassing ones that a woman has to face is that of dark underarms, not only does it look unhygienic to have dark armpits but also creates a negative attention of people. For those who want to hang out on the beach in a bikini without such worries and for those who want to wear sleeveless without second thoughts, the best is to adhere to some safe and effective home remedies for how to remove dark underarms, that can help in the treatment of darkness in the underarms.
How To Remove Dark Underarms:
This guide is dedicated to some of the top notch home remedies for dark underarms, in which you can get rid of the problem in the easiest possible manner. Check them out and follow on a routine basis for maximum advantage.
1. Potato Can Help To Darkness Underarms:
To get rid of the ugly issue of darkened and pigmented underarms, one can easily use potato to their benefits. The natural bleaching agent of this product will help you achieve the goals.
- You can rub a slice of potato on the underarms or else extract potato juice and apply it.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- This should be done every day.
See More: Home Remedies For Bloating
2. Mashed Apple Use:
The AHA’s in apple helps in not only exfoliating the skin but also in killing the accumulated germs in the underarms. Applying freshly mashed apple each day for sometime will start giving lightened skin tone in the armpits in a couple of weeks. This is an effective ideas to follow.
3. Lemon Juice Application:
- Rub the armpits with lemon each day at least 10 minutes before taking a bath.
- Well again, lemon is known for the bleaching properties that help in a safe way to achieve lightened skin.
- This is one of the ideal home remedies to get rid of dark underarms.
4. Baking Soda Benefits:
- A thick paste of baking soda can be made with water each day and applied on both the underarms properly.
- It removes the dead skin cells, and also kill the germs ensuring a clean, fresh and lightened skin tone in the armpits.
- No other words it is one of the best home remedies for dark underarms.
See More: White Patches On Skin Treatment
5. Use Saffron:
- Take a pinch of saffron in milk cream or milk and apply it well on the underarms at night before going off to sleep.
- This should be left for the night and then washed in the morning.
- Along with lightening the skin tone and helping you achieve the goals it all kills the bacteria there and helps in removing the bad odour.
6. Sandalwood Oil:
- Sandalwood oil mixed with rose water to make a thick paste should be applied on the dark underarms each day.
- This should be left for a few minutes before washing it off with normal water.
- It is a good home remedy to get rid of dark underarms.
7. Coconut Oil Can Remove Dark Underarms:
Vitamin E rich coconut oil makes a perfect escapade for the treatment of dark underarms.
- This should be massaged on both the underarms for 10-15 minutes before going for a shower each day.
- Now follow up with a mild soap and water rinse.
- It also acts as a natural remedy to remove the underarm odour.
See More: Rashes On Breast Area
8. Honey Treatment For Darkness Underarms:
- The anti bacterial properties and the soothing and lightening qualities of honey make it a perfect product to be used for treatment of darkness in the armpits.
- Apply a coat of honey on both the underarms and let them dry for a while before cleaning it away with lukewarm water.
9. Apply Yogurt:
The lactic acid of yogurt helps in exfoliating as well as nourishing the skin. This makes it ideal for dark underarms treatment. Use it for a few days and see the skin lightened in a couple of weeks. Then you can say yogurt is one of the best home remedies for dark underarms.
Just cucumbers or even the combination of lemons, cucumber and turmeric can act as awesome home remedies for dark underarms.
- The first method to apply is to extract the juice of about 2-3 cucumbers and then mix with it a teaspoon each of lemon juice as well as turmeric and
- Apply on the area and let it rest for about half an hour.
- You have to repeat this for about 3-4 times a week.
- The next method says you can simply rub slices of cucumber on the area.
11. Orange Helps To Remove Dark Underarms:
The Vitamin C content of the orange can act as a natural cleanser and thus can tell you how to remove dark underarms.
- For this you will need to peel off one orange and sundry the peel.
- Next you will have to grind the peel to make some powder and to this add a teaspoon each of milk and rose water.
- Then make a paste and apply about 4-5 times a week.
12. Milk Can Remove Darkness From Underarms:
This is one of the most effective remedies to know how to remove underarm darkness.
- The first and easiest method is to take simple raw milk and massage the underarm area and then let it rest for about 20 minutes before you rinse off.
- Next you can take about 2 tablespoons of milk and then add to it a tablespoon each of flour and curd and massage the area.
13. Olive Oil:
This is known as a natural anti- oxidant agent and this should be used as a home remedy for dark underarms.
- To this you will need about 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and then to it about one and a half teaspoon of simple brown sugar.
- Now mix both the ingredients really well and then massage your underarms with this.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes and then rinse off with normal water.
See More: Home Remedies for Dark Inner Thighs
14. Vitamin E:
The oil of Vitamin E is one of the best home remedies for dark underarms and this also softens the skin area besides whitening it.
- For this you need to take a few Vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the oil content of it.
- Now massage the underarm area with this oil and let it rest after that for about 5 minutes.
- When done you can rinse of normal water.
Also known as besan in India, this ingredient is available in all Indian kitchens and this will tell you absolutely how to remove dark underarms.
- You need to mix for this about 2 tablespoons of besan and to this you have to add about a tablespoon each of yoghurt, lemon juice and turmeric and then make a smooth paste out of it.
- Apply and massage on the underarm area and let it rest and then wash away normally.
White and plain vinegar which is available in all kitchens is the best acidic remedy to lighten underarm skin darkening.
- For this you will first need to take a hot shower and then dry yourself completely.
- Now in a bowl mix two tablespoons of white vinegar with about a tablespoon of rice flour and a little water so that the paste does not become too hard.
- When done apply and massage with this mixture and then rinse off after sometime.
17. Walnuts Removes The Darkness Underarms:
Exfoliating the skin of the underarm area is extremely important when you would want to remove the darkening of the same area.
- For this you will need about a teaspoon full of walnut powder and to this you will have to add a tablespoon full of lemon juice and also a teaspoonful of honey.
- Now make a nice paste out of it and massage with the same and
- let it sit for about 15 minutes and then rinse off.
18. Egg Oil:
This type of oil is one of the essential oils but of a different category and it is very rich in Omega 3 content. First of all you need to know that this is simple to follow and equally effective.
- For this you need to take a good amount of egg oil and then massage on the underarm area.
- Now let this rest for the night and in the morning wash off with a mild soap.
19. Sunflower Oil:
This oil is said to be very rich in a content which is said to be a natural whitening agent and also helps in fading away darkness.
- This very simple remedy should be best followed twice each day.
- Just take simple sunflower oil available in the kitchen and now massage the underarm with the same.
- Once done, you can just let it rest for some time and wash away.
20. Papaya Can Remove Dark Underarms:
Papaya has a lot of bleaching and skin lightening agents and it is best that you use the ripe papaya.
- Now you need to cut dices of this papaya and rub on the darkened area.
- As an alternative you can simply make a juice of the papaya pieces and then apply or massage on the underarm area.
- Now you need to rest this and then rinse away.
- Follow this twice a day for about 3-4 days a week.
21. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- There are two very simple methods in which you can use apple cider vinegar to lighten underarm area.
- The first and the easiest way is to simply take some apple cider vinegar and dilute it with some water and then massage the area with this.
- Next in line you can mix the vinegar with some amount of baking soda and then apply this paste on the underarms.
This is one berry which is very effective when it comes to being a lightening agent.
- Just take a handful of raspberries and extract all the juices.
- Now dip a cotton ball in this and apply the juice on the underarm area.
- Now you need to massage the underarm area with this and then let rest for just about 10 minutes and then wash off.
23. Rose Water:
Rose water is known as a natural toner and can be used in any kind of skin treatment packs and it can do the wonders. Rose water also is filled with lightening agents which can do real good to the skin as well.
- Just take some rose water and best mix with either sandalwood powder or walnut powder.
- And then make a mask and apply on the underarm area.
24. Mild Soaps:
- It is very important that you choose your soap very carefully.
- You need to check the pH level in each variety of soap which you use because while applying on the body spaces such as your underarms are the most sensitive areas.
- And you need to be very careful of applying the soap in such areas.
- Also try and use milk protein soaps.
25. Shaving Techniques:
- This is one thing you should keep in mind while shaving underarms.
- Use of harsh razors is a strict no- no to avoid skin darkening.
- There are always special types of razors which are just made for women and are soft on the skin.
- You should use such razors only.
[See More: Dark Underarm Whitening Creams That Work]
The darkened underarms are very common problems in females and it thus becomes difficult to sport our favourite sleeveless outfits when we do not know how to remove dark underarms. You can in that case follow the above remedies.