Are you looking for a nice break from the usual hamburgers? If yes, then the next best thing to do is to get your hands on a recipe of chicken burger. You will be pleasantly surprised to know that by preparing chicken burger at home you are giving yourself a healthy yet tasty treat. An added benefit comes in the form that chicken burgers are quite easy to prepare. Once you know what you want, the next is to look for a recipe of chicken burger that appeals you and your taste buds.
In case you do not want to eat outside but you still want to relish on some chicken burger, our answer to your ‘how to make homemade chicken burgers?’ here is our answer. Our recipe is a step by step simple procedure to get that right crisp patty with finely toasted buns, fresh vegetables and ground chicken.
Best ground chicken burger recipe
See More: How To Make Chicken Sandwich
Recipe of Chicken Burger:
Ingredients Required For Cutlets:
- Onion: 1, chopped
- Garlic: 2 teaspoon, minced
- Red Bell Pepper: 1, chopped
- Mushrooms: 1 cup, fresh, sliced
- Tomato: 1, seeded and chopped
- Carrots: 2, chopped
- Ground Chicken: 2 pounds
- Egg: 1
- Fresh Bread Crumbs: ½ cup
- Seasoning: 1 tablespoon
- Kosher Salt: to taste
- Grounded Black Pepper: to taste
How to Make the Chicken Burger Patties?
- Take an outdoor grill and preheat it on medium heat and lightly add oil to the griller. In a pan, over heat, spray some cooking oil or else take some cooking oil directly and sauté the chopped onions.
- Add the garlic and fry them till the time they turn golden brown. This should be followed by the addition of bell peppers and then the sliced mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and carrots.
- Make sure all the vegetables that is added to the pan are tender to ensure that they have been properly cooked. Once they are, you can turn off the heat and keep the pan aside for giving the vegetables the time to cool down well.
See More: How To Prepare Grilled Chicken
- Take another large bowl and to this you need to add the chicken pounds as well as the cooled vegetables.
- Add the egg, seasonings as well as the bread crumbs. Now mix this entire thing well in a way that everything blends together.
- Once done, use the mixture to divide it into 8 parts and then make patties shape out of each one of them using your hands.
- These cutlets should be grilled on the preheated outdoor grill till cooked or at least for 5 minutes on one side.
Your burger cutlets are now ready!
How to Assimilate:
- Burger Buns: 8 (slit from between)
- Mayonnaise: 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper: to taste
- Lettuce Leaf: 3-4
Method to Assimilate:
- Take the burger bun and apply mayonnaise in the inner surface of the lower half.
- Now place a cutlet on the lower part of the bun and then sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of it. This should be covered with about half a leaf of lettuce in such a way that it does not protrude out too much.
- Top the bun with the upper half of the bun. The same procedure should be repeated with all the bund before serving.
But, here are somethings you need to keep in mind when dressing the chicken burger.
- Make sure you do not use a lot of mayonnaise on the bun as it might make messy for other people to eat.
- Another thing that you need to keep in mind is while preparing the cutlet; keep it to the exact shape and size of the bun. You wouldn’t want the cutlet to be bigger is diameter as compared to the buns.
See More: Chicken Salad Recipe
Chicken burgers are a treat anytime! The bets part about this is how you can make them at home with keeping alive, the freshness and with absolutely no preservatives. It is healthy and adds to its own taste. Adorn your creative hat today and start getting creative with them!
Image Source: Shutterstock