Engagement day is no less than the wedding day. We are all dream of looking like a princess and like a billion bucks. But wondering on how to work on hairstyles for the day? Do not worry; one needs to remember that as much as you emphasis on your clothing’s and ornaments, hairstyles should also be given importance as it can break or make your look. Indian Engagement Hairstyles are hence here. Know more on how to style for the big day with short or medium or longer hairstyles as per your choice.
Indian Engagement Hairstyles:
Let’s find here with mentioned both north Indian and South Indian engagement hairstyles to redefine your styles.
1. The Partial Braid Style:
This partial braid will look beautiful when you do this right. It is a popular Indian engagement hairstyle that is inspired to keep it simple. Take a look at how you can do it.
- Braid the hair on the manner to its complete distance.
- Place the decoration to the end of the braid.
- Now, revolve around the braid by a flowery thread such that they are not stuck to all the loose end strands.
- Utilise hair accessories like hairspray and pins if you need.
Trying these partial braid Indian party hairstyles for medium length hair is the best option instead of selecting for long hair.
- This hairstyle is suitable for oval shaped face type and wavy hair greatly.
- It is great for women below 29 years of age.
- This hairstyle is well suited with long ethnic dress or salwar along with lehengas.
2. The Party Style:
This style is a very simple hairstyle to do, and it goes fine with any event. You can leave a normal bump up backside tied hair by a centre sectioning as well as small ironed curls in the front. This mode is ceremonial as well as however relaxed and more attractive at the similar time.
Try out this South Indian engagement hairstyle. You could also opt for this on a party event or any such occasion.
- This hairstyle is great for those who have long wavy or curly hair. This greatly enhances the look. Further this suits for the round or oval-shaped face.
- It look is great in case you are in your 20s in age.
- Team it up with a long dress or gown for the big celebration.
3. Flirty Feathers:
Frieda Pinto sports this low maintenance and easy to do look, where you use a blower or curling iron to add volume to those feathers.
- You can take either a centre parting or a side parting.
- Leave your hair to its normal texture.
- All you need to do is curl in the tips a little bit to add volume; even a blow dryer can be used for this.
This one takes the least time and is easy to do Indian party hairstyle for medium length hair.
- This hairstyle is great for wavy and curly long length hair. It looks totally dashing with all face types.
- Team it up with grand lehengas to give a great look.
- Further, this look is great for women below 35 yrs old.
4. Side Pony:
You have to be creative for the engagement party and therefore, let loose in curls. Try out this popularly adopted engagement hairstyle for an Indian bride.
- Make a chic side bun intended for your hair or a fishtail braid.
- Knot it in a sleek pony; the choices are completely unlimited.
- Decorate it with some flowers and the like.
Nowadays, this is much more favoured south Indian bridal hairstyle for engagement and goes well for a traditional day.
- It is a great look for women of any age.
- Team it up with traditional saree and gold jewellery to give an enhanced look.
- It is excellent in case you have straight and long hair with an oval-shaped face.
5. The Classy High Bun:
Buns never go out of fashion! You can decorate the high bun by jewelled chains with a superb maangtikka in condition.
- Leave your hair in the centre parting, at surface or back brushing it.
- Rope of kanauti can also be set at the surface of the bouffant to provide it with that additional border of style.
This single of the stylish wedding hairdo for round faces and is yet another popular choice.
- In case you have a diamond-shaped face with medium hair, then you are sorted for this hairstyle.
- Team it up with lehengas to give a great look. Decorate with necklace and earrings in a grand way for enhancing the look.
- It is great for women in 25-30 yrs old.
6. The Here and There Style:
This simple half up-half down hairstyle can be used to appear completely bridal. In this hairstyle, there is a blend of the bun as well as open hair. Moreover, the big puff will offer tallness as well as liveliness. The cascading waves will create the look delicate as well as modern.
- Tie a bun at the centre of your head, taking only some hair.
- Brush and curl the remaining hair and let it loose.
- Leave some strands in the front and adorn it with a beautiful decorator.
This South Indian hairstyle for engagement is classy and elegant and sure is easy to do!
- In case you have an oval-shaped face with medium length hair then you are good to go with this hairstyle.
- This style is great for long gown and dress with grand ear hangings in place along with maangtika.
- Further, this is great for women in their early 20s.
7. The Loose Style:
It is simple to make hairstyle which looks stylish for all those who have long hair. All you need is a curling barrel with some great cute hairpins and hair accessories like spray.
- Flatten out your bangs moreover sweep the respite of hair back.
- Knot a ponytail otherwise just brush it to the surface.
- With the help of curling barrel just twist in the tips of your hair plus still 3 to 4 inches beyond.
How about this beautiful Indian engagement hairstyle this season?
- In case you are an early age, then you are greatly suited for this hairstyle.
- Team it up with grand lehengas and accessories for this hairstyle.
- If you have wavy hair and medium or long hair, then you are good to go for this hairstyle.
8. Braided Back Bun:
If you have long hairs, you can try this out. Or if you still want to, use a hair extension to make this style.
- Take a middle part close to your forehead plus then encounter the rest back.
- Plait your hair plus then drag into a bun. Utilise hairpins to remain the bun in place. Toward affix more glamour to your hairstyle; you can utilise studded hair pins.
Match it with your favourite jewellery for the added beauty and charm to spread.
- This hairstyle is greatly suited for women in the late 20s.
- In case you have long hair and wavy hair with the oval shaped face then you should definitely try this out.
- You should try this with long salwar or lehengas with great accessories for the look.
9. The Simple Look:
Simple to acquire completed, simple to maintain plus is forever hot in fashion. In this, a layer cut by long fringes which border the face is one way quite fancy mode to look only!
- Immediately curl the tips and go for a zigzag parting.
- Smile a bit!
This easy and simple hairstyle for engagement Indian is set to make you look bright and ravishing. Don’t forget to give this a try!
- Further, this will greatly suit you for women of mid-20s.
- In case you have a round or oval shaped face with medium hair you can blindly try this out.
- Team it up with grand work salwar to enhance the look of the hairstyle.
10. Curly Bun:
This hairstyle should be made by curling the hair at first and then turning them around from the sides all way and pinning it well. And it is among the best hairstyles for Indian engagement which is well sought among young women.
- It is great for women of all ages.
- In case you have curly or wavy hair with round or diamond or oval shaped face then you are good to go with this hairstyle.
- Team it up with long dress/salwar or lehengas to look great on the day.
- Make sure to apply enough sufficient amounts of serums and gels for heat protection and resistance properly. It will help to protect hair while styling for engagement.
- Take professional help. These can help you look great and enhance your beauty on the day. It is always good to take a professional for styling on big days.
- Do not forget on the spray. They will help you to keep the hair intact for the proper time and long period of time as well.
- Do not style on wet hair. Make sure to dry it completely.
The amount of thought you put in dress and accessories, the same importance should be given for hair styling as well given that this can make the look greatly and affect the overall look. Hence hair should always be done right. Make sure to prepare and take a decision in advance on what Indian engagement hairstyles look you prefer.
Read: Cute Shaggy Haircuts
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. What to put on hair to protect from heat while styling?
Ans: Argon oil is generally good as heat protection to hair. Apply the oil before bath and have hair wash. Then once it is dry and you styled the hair, you can use heat protectant spray for avoiding damage to hair.
Q2. What products are best to use before and after styling?
Ans: Use volumising products which can help look the hair fluffy and blowy. Further after styling, heat protectant spray will help to avoid great damage to hair. These two products can be used generously in order to protect hair before and after styling.
Q3. Can I use hair serum and gel daily to protect hair?
Ans: Mostly, people use the serum or gel kind of liquid to protect from frizz, tangle and get a shine to hair. You can use these every day without harm. Apply on wet towel dried hair or semi dry hair for better usage. In case you are using for styling purposes, then you are supposed to apply on dry hair.