There are several Indian hairstyles for men we see and witness in today’s fashion market. Hairstyles keep changing, and men try to keep abreast of the latest trends. Styling hair has become easy, and there are several hairstyles on the market, which can make you look better as per choice and occasion. Some hairstyles are suited for all, and some may be appropriate and suit only particular face shapes. Hairstyles rely on the thickness, length, and quality of hair.
Finally, the most important part is where you choose the right haircut to complement all the above. Know more about different hairstyles for men, and Indians in this article. Keep reading to find what suits you the most!
25 Trending Men’s Hairstyles in India for Medium & Long Hair:
New Indian hairstyles are here, so let’s check out our latest and best hairstyles for men in India.
1. Messy Haircut for Curly Hair:
If you have curly hair texture, this is a perfect Indian men’s hairstyle to check out for short hair. The Ranveer Singh inspired messy curly haircut is best suited to Indian men’s hair texture and facial features. It is modern, bright, unique, bold, and does not budge away from giving dapper style statements. Do you agree?
2. Man Pony Hairstyle:
If you have medium length hair, this Indian men’s hairstyle can catch your breath! The stunning hairstyle from Hrithik Roshan’s upcoming movie is an inspiration to tall. The man pony looks stunning, giving out handsome and cool, edgy vibes. Men with oval and triangular face structures can try this look, with any hair texture.
3. Short Haircut for Curly Hair:
Men with thin hair or short hair can get away from all their worries with this stunning curly haircut. We love this look on Tiger Shroff, and it is time we take it as an inspiration to give out cool handsome and masculine vibes. The hairstyle can fit in across occasions, from casual outings to office wear and more, giving you a perfect appearance. This is among the best trending Indian haircuts for men with curly hair texture.
4. Bun Hairstyle for Men with Long Hair:
This another Ranveer Singh hairstyle serves as an inspiration for men with long hair. The Indian men’s hairstyle portfolio has massively expanded in recent decades, and we love how our celebrities set the bar high. This particular man bun hairstyle oozes out the spiced-up hot and stunning handsome appearance. We sure love to look dreamy like this, don’t we?
5. Half Pony for Men:
Ranveer Singh undoubtedly stands tall as an inspiration for several young men regarding fashion statements and hairstyle trends. He sets the bar quite high with his experimental hairstyle looks. We also love this half pony hairstyle for men as imitated by him. This Indian hairstyle is the best choice for males across age groups if you particularly love to have a bold yet dapper fashion quotient. It suits men across age groups and those with oval or triangular face structures.
1. Shaggy Cut:
Even though it may look to some degree untidy, shaggy hair is a la mode. A certain coolness accompanies this hairstyle that keeps hair deliberately out of the spot. This kind of hairstyle challenges not only tradition but also the wind. A shaggy crop challenges the tenets of congruity, thinking outside the box of fastidiously brushed hair. It gives a smooth look that is astute, trendy and contemporary. Need a case? Hollywood’s Kal Penn exhibits the correct approach to wearing this hair styling. Wearing his shaggy bolts somewhat rumpled, Kal builds an expert, modish picture that is not very stuffy, yet not very adolescent-looking style either. Any fellow who needs to oppose tradition and push the envelope ought to opt for the shaggy cut.
- This Indian hairstyle is best for young boys and those below 27 years of age.
- This style would look great in case they have an oval-shaped face and straight hair.
- The winter season is the best season to try this hairstyle.
- Team it up with a jacket and shirt along with jeans to give it a stylish look.
- You can add it up to go to outings or parties and night-outs with your friends.
2. Combed Back:
This hairstyle still remains one of the most classic and popular men’s haircuts and has come back in fashion to become a cool style for modern men. This style gelled and brushed back improved hairdo is an excellent ever-enduring style. It is suitable for both adolescent and mature men with broad foreheads. And it gives a neat look on the whole. All you need to do is to apply some pomade to provide it with a slick appearance simply.
- This classy look is well known for men below 40 years of age.
- In case you have a round or oval-shaped face, you can look dashing here with any hair type.
- Team it up with clothes of your choice.
- Further, you can attend any parties or gatherings or family events with this hairstyle.
- The summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
3. Medium Shag:
It is just the hairstyle for Indian boys who want to display a cool look and suit medium-length hair. This hairstyle not only gives an attractive and stylish look but also adds to boyish charm to the face. Here is the best hairstyle which would suit men in India. This hairstyle would look good on men with thick hair. Check out the details.
- This hairstyle is best suited for young boys.
- Team it up with casual clothes for outings with friends or regular college wear.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
- The style will suit round-faced shape guys.
4. Straight Shag:
This medium-length haircut will suit most Indian boys. And This is in trend given the several fashion industry men following this. It gives a boyish appeal to the face and is the best among trends for hairdos for youngsters. And this hairstyle will look good on men with straight hair and looks attractive as the hair falls.
- This style is best for young boys below 20 years of age.
- It is suitable for casual clothes like T-shirts and jeans, and one can attend parties or outings with friends.
- Diamond or oval-shaped faces with straight hair are best for this hairstyle.
- Monsoon or winter seasons are the best seasons to try this hairstyle.
5. Going Long:
Not to propagate generalizations, however, long hair is gangsta. Extreme is the fellow who can wear this urban look and escape with it. Since it conveys an insubordinate meaning, long hair is brave and attractive. Sporting your hair of such length exhibits that long hair isn’t only for pub brawlers; there is a smooth look to it. An Indian hairstyle for men with long hair additionally epitomizes a gentler methodology to style. Gentlemen wearing long hair appear to be both rebellious and touchy in one swoop. (What’s more, that is the thing that the women truly like) This hairstyle lives up to expectations impeccably throughout today’s most intrepid, dauntless dressers.
- Best suited for men of all ages.
- This style suits casual shirts and pants or jeans or even formal suits as per the occasion.
- So you easily either party with friends or even go to office meetings and events like this.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Those with oval-shaped faces and curly hair can carry off this style the best.
6. Side Parted Short:
Here is an ordinary haircut for men. The short side-separated hair with a trimmed side looks perfect and brilliant. This vintage search is suitable for men of all ages, particularly mature and more seasoned men inclined toward this style. It’s an ideal hairstyle for Indian boys.
- Suits young Indian boys a lot.
- Team it up for even regular college or gatherings with friends with casual clothes.
- This hairstyle is suitable and best for all seasons.
- All hair types and face shapes are suitable for this hairstyle.
7. Mopped-up Look:
Not kidding, this is also among the latest trend and best sellers in Indian hairstyles for men with short hair. It is trendy among Indian men, which is best as it looks like a true boss. You can totally look cool with this.
- Best suited for young boys and ideal for the summer season.
- Give it up with casual shirts and T-shirts along with jeans.
- You can attend clubbing or parties or gatherings with friends easily and look cool.
- It is suitable for oval-shaped faces and curly hair.
8. Long Crew Cut:
Given the tropical and subtropical Indian climate, this trimmed haircut is the best in the market. It is best suited for all face shapes and gives a stylish look at the same time. What else does one need? Comfortable, stylish, and cool all in one go. This hairstyle is popular among Indian boy’s haircuts.
- Suitable for men and boys of all ages.
- Can go with Indian or casual or even formal outfits for all gatherings. What is more required?.
- Ideal for the summer season.
- It looks good for all hair types and oval-shaped faces only.
9. Long Layers:
The long hairstyle for Indian men is exemplary, refined, and current. Basically, the gentleman who wears this ‘hairdo is at the apex of style. Despite the fact that it’s a popular cut, longer layers are smooth and clean; they are common and great looking.
- Best for men of all ages, be they young or old, this gives a swag look to the face.
- Suits formals and coats. It gives an elegant look, as well.
- Can be teamed up for meetings or office events easily.
- Winter and monsoon seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
- Suitable for oval-shaped faces and straight hair only.
10. The Straight Shag:
This look has been carried off well by many celebrities like Shahid Kapoor, who is a popular Indian actor. This look emphasizes the jaw and makes our face look alluring. You will require long shoulder-length hair for this look. At the front, most of the hair will asymmetrically fall over your forehead. At the back, this hairstyle will sport medium layers. It would be an ideal hairstyle for boys Indians.
- This hairstyle is best and suitable for Indian boys.
- The summer season is the best season for this style.
- Can be teamed with casual T-shirts and jeans for casual outings.
- One can totally pull this off with silky hair and any face type.
11. The Shaggy Cropped Hairstyle:
A hairstyle for boys Indian with medium-length hair will be fine for this look. The length of the hair will display the still-growing image. This hairstyle looks a bit messy and is presently being sported by a number of celebrities in India. The look will display your playful nature and will also give your hair a professional and smooth touch. It is ideal among short hairstyles for Indian men.
- Best for all seasons and is best suited for young boys.
- Good with formal or casual outfits. The hairstyle is one that can suit events and official meetings or even for regular outings.
- Suits those with diamond-shaped faces and straight hair.
12. The Gelled-up Dapper Do:
It is one of the best hairstyles for men in India. This style is carried by the Indian cricket team captain, Virat Kohli. This hairstyle for the effortless look is pretty stylish and one that makes you look like an ideal gentleman. The hairstyle is so attractive that it will force you to cut your long hair for attaining this awesome look.
- The hairstyle is good for round-shaped faces and short hair people.
- Those who are less than 25 can look good in this hairstyle.
- It is good for informal and casual clothes and can attend informal events like family gatherings or friends’ parties. It can be worn with a T-shirt or shirts and jeans too.
- All seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
13. The Medium Shag:
This style is one of the coolest hairstyles for men with medium hair who wish to sport a beard. This sexy and sleek hairstyle is an effortless one and does not require much maintenance. The shoulder-length feature of this hairstyle makes it look a lot more alluring than other medium-length hairstyles. It is among the best long hairstyle for Indian men.
- This hairstyle is best for boys or men of any age group.
- Can be teamed up with casual outfits like T-shirt and jacket along with jeans or even kurtas for traditional Indian men.
- The winter season is the best and most suitable for this hairstyle.
- You can pull this off totally for family events or gatherings or even office wear.
- Suited for oval shape face Indian men with any hair type.
14. The Curly Peak Hairstyle:
Is curly hair a barrier between you and the world of fashion? Simply try the curly peak hairstyle, which Intends specifically for people with curly hair. It is probably one of the best hairstyles for men in India and can be worn for both informal events.
- Good with curly hair type and oval/diamond-shaped face for Indian boys.
- Ideal with casual and informal outfits like T-shirts and jeans only to attend a regular college or go out with friends. This hairstyle can be part of daily wear.
- It’s suits all seasons, and especially suited for the summer season.
15. The Crew Cut look:
Bollywood hunk, John Abraham often carries this great look. The hairstyle will represent discipline. Since India is a humid country, this hairstyle will be suitable for people residing there. The longest part of the hair is in the front, whereas the shortest is at the crown. It is among the formal hairstyles for men in India.
- It is ideal in case you want to wear it to the office or corporate meetings. You can pair it with a shirt, with a coat, a suit and a tie if it is a formal occasion. It’s up to you totally!
- Suitable for men of any age and An all-season hairstyle.
- The hairstyle is further best suited for men with oval-shaped or round faces with any hair type.
16. The Razored Crop Hairstyle:
This style is one of the smartest hairstyles out there. This edgy look needs a bit of maintenance. Smooth hair (not too smooth) will be necessary for this hairstyle, which will provide you with a sharp and contemporary look. This short hairstyle for Indian men will provide you with immense confidence.
- It is a good hairstyle for men 35-50 years of age. It covers the age and gives a smarter look.
- Suitable for a regular outing with a normal shirt and jeans with friends or events as well.
- Best suited for all seasons except summer.
- This hairstyle is ideal for a round face or oval-shaped face with straight hair.
17. The Buzz Cut:
The buzz cut has been the latest trendsetter. It is among the new Indian hairstyles for men. This style is a good hairstyle, especially for those who have short hair and want a stylish modern look. And it gives a cool edge and adds more attractiveness to your face.
- Best suited for Indian men of any age group.
- It suits with normal casual shirts and jeans/pants for casual outings or gatherings, or parties.
- The summer season is best for this hairstyle.
- This hairstyle looks good for all face shapes and hair types.
18. The Short Spiky Hairstyle:
This short spiky hairstyle is among the best hairstyle for men in India. And This is best in case you want to impress someone easily. It is well suited for the face structure and shape of most men in India. Further, this short hairstyle for Indian men hides the receding hairline, if any.
- Best suited for men above 35 years of age.
- Good with formal clothes like a tie, shirt, and coat with pants. It can be best suited for office goers, meetings and corporate wear.
- This hairstyle is suitable for summer.
- Men with all face shapes, and less hair can prefer this latest hairstyle.
19. Dashing with Curls:
Curly hair can be a boon when it comes to bad climate, rain or wind as it remains perfectly curled In case you have curly hair this Indian hairstyle for men is definitely for you. It is going to appear totally cool with style and elegance. And This looks at a smart individual. There is no need for any extra products or styling gadgets when you have naturally curly hair. One need not worry about frizz or volume as curly hair has a natural bounce to it.
- This hairstyle is best for younger men.
- Winter and monsoon seasons are suits for this hairstyle.
- Further, this look totally goes with casual outfits only like T-shirts and jeans.
- You can quickly wear this to parties or date nights.
- Ideal for all face shapes and short curly hair.
20. Lifted Swag and Style:
For those who are inspired by French hairstyles, this may be the one for you. It is totally a cool look with uplifted hair and a good beard. This new Indian hairstyle can become popular among young Indian men. This modern hairstyle shag, also known as the swag hairstyle, is easy and fun to style hair with and very popular among young men who look cool wearing it with fashionable clothes.
- This hairstyle is suitable for only young men.
- Suitable for casual outfits like shirts and pants. It can be worn with jackets too.
- Ideal to attend parties or gatherings and cocktails with this look.
- Great for oval-shaped face and suits all hair types, preferably shorter ones.
- This style is an excellent hairstyle for the winter season.
- Some of the additional tips to maintain the best hair for Indian men are here.
- Use good shampoo and conditioner for your hair. Do not use shampoos with heavy chemicals.
- Further, do not use many hairs sprays rather, use natural serums and gels.
- Keep your hair clean from pollution and dust.
- Make sure you massage your hair with oil every once a week.
- Make sure to visit a spa once a month or two for good maintenance of your hair.
Given are some of the best hairstyles for men in India. The days of having a regular stereotyped haircut all through the year are over. Now we are here with the latest trendy hairstyles for Indian men to experiment with and which will suit the personality and face shape and hair type of all. I hope you have enjoyed reading our article. Choose the best hairstyle which suits you as per your choice and occasion, and you can try them out this season!
Read Also: Best Men’s Hair Stylist India
Q1. I have Less Hair. Does any Hairstyle Suit me Specifically?
Ans: Yes, there are certain hairstyles that can help you hide your thinning hair or even help you cover up receding hair. Check out our article on Indian hairstyles for men, and you will most certainly find hairstyles that require less hair and can still make you cool and elegant.
Q2. How to Maintain Hair after Using Heating Products for Hairstyling?
Ans: You should use good organic shampoo and conditioner. Further, do not use much heat and use heat-resistant products and serums simultaneously when you style your hair. It will help you protect your hair quickly and try out a new Indian hairstyle.
Q3. What are Good Foods Required to Maintain healthy Hair for Men?
Ans: All for your general health require a well-balanced diet, good skin and hair. Vitamins are necessary for healthy hair. One should add eggs, carrots, fish, dry fruits, green grams, and pulses to your diet to keep your skin and hair healthy and to experiment with Indian hairstyles.