The new trendsetter hairstyle is here. The all-new inverted bob hairstyles and haircuts are all about chopping your smart haircut into a short one for a refreshing, flattering, and utterly wild chic look. If you wonder what’s so new about this bob from other numerous bob haircuts you often hear and see, let us tell you the secret. This bob has small stacked layers at the back and extended curved lines of hair towards the front, which gives a dramatic and ultra-modern style statement.
This rocking look can be a good bet on all young girls with different hair textures. This list of chic and edgy inverted bob hairstyles can be a starting guide for you, so choose one and go to your hairdresser for a new transformation!
9 Latest Inverted Bob Hairstyles for Women with Images:
Here is the list of the 9 best and modern inverted bob hairstyles for women. These are the most popular hairstyles for this season.
1. Ombre Inverted Bob:
You can decide on keeping an inverted bob that has an ombre shade that will accentuate your face and eyes. The cut will make you look taller and your hair voluminous. It is a win situation from all angles when it comes to this bob cut. An inverted bob cut looks fantastic on round-faced women.
- Ideal Age Group: This best suits women below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in the winter season.
- Suitable Hair Type: This hairstyle suits women with straight hair better.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with western outfits and dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits best for dinner nights or event nights.
- Preferable Face Shape: A round-faced shape would be ideal for this kind of haircut.
2. Voluminous Inverted Bob:
A good volume of short hair looks perfect and can make you confident about yourself. Some chopping of the inside hair will result in increasing the volume of your normal hair. If you have thick hair, this inverted bob hairstyles is an even better choice for you than women with fine hair.
- Ideal Age Group: This suits women in their early 20s better.
- Best Season to Try: This is best for all seasons.
- Suitable Hair Type: Try this for short hair in a straight texture.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with western outfits like tops and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits night gatherings and parties or college fests.
- Preferable Face Shape: Round-faced women would look good with this type of haircut.
3. Inverted Bob with Side Bangs:
Bangs and fringes make all short bob hairstyles look better because of their free nature. A side bang on an inverted bob cut will help you look feminine. Side bangs look nice on round and square-shaped faces. You can select this inverted haircut as your style statement if you are comfortable with loose bangs on your face.
- Ideal Age Group: This style suits women in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is the best to try this.
- Suitable Hair Type: This is good for all hair types.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with western suits and formals or dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits office parties or celebrations better.
- Preferable Face Shape: Oval and round-shaped faces would suit this hairstyle better.
4. Blonde Inverted Bob with Layers:
If you like blonde hair, you choose to keep it short with an inverted bob along with layers. These inverted hairstyles will make you look fashionable and is suitable for all occasions without extra effort. Here the front hair will be longer than your back hair, and there will be frequent layering.
- Ideal Age Group: This style is best for young women below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is the best season for this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: This suits best with all hair types.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with any western outfits as per your choice.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits outing with friends or family.
- Preferable Face Shape: Oval-shaped faces would look good with this kind of hairstyle.
Read: Best Blonde Bob Haircuts
5. Inverted Cropped Bob:
Inverted bob styles are interesting ways to style your hair and if you crop it symmetrically and from the back, it looks even better. This choppy bob hairstyle is suitable for young women who wear more pants and shirts than dresses. You can highlight the hair with red or blonde shade as per your tresses tone.
- Ideal Age Group: This style best suits women in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out during any season.
- Suitable Hair Type: This style suits straight hair better.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with casual western tops or office formals.
- Perfect Occasion: This is a formal look and hence suits regular office days.
- Preferable Face Shape: Round faces would suit this hairstyle better.
6. Short Inverted Bob:
Many celebrities have sported inverted bob cut with medium length of hair. Recently these women’s inverted bob hairstyles have been back in trend with new variants. This short inverted bob has become fashionable, and women prefer shorter hair to long ones. If you have an oval-shaped face or a round face, you can choose to keep short hair in an inverted style and some side fringes.
- Ideal Age Group: This style is good for women above 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is better for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair Type: All hair types are best for this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with any western or casual dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This is best for casual movie outings or dinners.
- Preferable Face Shape: A hairstyle that would look good with oval-shaped faces.
7. Inverted Stacked Bob:
As the name suggests, the hairstyle is like a stack of hair on the head. This inverted bob back view is because of longer hair in the front. It is an excellent short hairstyle option suitable for almost everyone. You can choose the hair shade and amount of stacking that will suit you.
- Ideal Age Group: This look is good for women in their late 20s or early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: The summer is the best for this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: This style suits best with straight hair.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with western dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This coloured hair suits music night and parties.
- Preferable Face Shape: Oval-shaped faces would suit this hairstyle ideally.
8. Long Inverted Bob:
Unlike the other inverted bob cuts, this lob hairstyle is in an inverse angle. Women who like long hair and bob styling can select this haircut for their next makeover. One must remember that long hair requires more care and maintenance over short, and you should surely invest some time on your tresses.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this out for women in their early 20s.
- Best Season to Try: The winter season is the best for this style.
- Suitable Hair Type: All hair types are best for this hairstyles.
- Matching Dresses: The look goes well with both simple kurtas and western outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: This is good for regular college going occasions.
- Preferable Face Shape: Both round and oval-shaped faces suit this haircut.
9. Sharp Angled Inverted Bob:
Sharp angled bob can be both short and long as per the individual’s choice. However, it is essential that the hairdresser knows his work well and can angle your hair properly. A badly angled inverted bob cut could spoil your look totally. Therefore, if you want to take the risk, you have this as an option.
- Ideal Age Group: This suits women in their late 20s or 30s.
- Best Season to Try: This looks better for the summer season.
- Suitable Hair Type: This look suits straight short hair better.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with western casual dresses or shorts only.
- Perfect Occasion: This style suits well with any date nights or night events.
- Preferable Face Shape: Oval-shaped face shapes are suitable for this style.
Read: Bangs Bob Cut 2022
- In case you want to maintain the haircut, it is recommended to trim the hair once a month.
- Make sure you visit a good oil spa and apply a hair mask once a week at your home to protect yourself from damage.
- Do not over shampoo just because your hair is short. This may damage your hair.
- Apply the serum with wet towel hair to have a good silky texture to these inverted bob cuts.
I hope you liked our article on inverted bob haircuts. Let us know what you feel about the choice of styles detailed in the article and what you best like in these variants.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Is Hair Spa Recommended For Short Hair?
Ans: Be it short or long, hair spa, it is recommended for everyone to protect their hair from damage and to nourish their hair well, so once a month hair spa is always good.
Q2. Do I Need To Style These Inverted Bob Cuts For A Better Look?
Ans: These inverted bob does not require styling as such. They are simple, stylish and elegant in their own way and are always good to go. Apply good serum on wet hair to give a good silky smooth texture to your hair
Q3. How Often Is Shampoo Recommended For Short-haired Women?
Ans: Generally, any shampoo is not recommended to do more than twice or thrice a week. In case you do not have an oily scalp, you are good to go with twice a week hair wash with a good conditioner. This is good for an inverted bob haircut too.