It always feels nice to walk around with some comfy and confident hairstyles isn’t? Well, yes! The best part lies in actually handling the hairstyles like a pro. And we have in store for you, some classy and beautiful hairstyles of the popular Bollywood diva, Jacqueline Fernandez. What is inspiring about her is her choice of hairstyle suited exactly to the dress and mood. She sure knows how to take that chic look to the next level. Exactly knows how to spot a unique range of Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles, that best suits her long and beautiful strands. Don’t believe us? Here are some of the popular Jacqueline hairstyles that have been making the news for all the right reasons.
Jacqueline Fernandez Hairstyles Names:
We are going to cover a range of them. Just pick your best choice and try it out! Here is the list of the most popular Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles in 2020.
1. Simple Ponytail:
We are going to start with the most common one; the ponytail. The ponytail is suited for all face shapes and can be paired with almost all kinds of dresses. However, they will look classy when paired with sarees, whose blouse has a boat neck. The hairstyle keeps the hair in place and makes sure the face features are highlighted well. Here is how you can try.
- Start by combing your hair neatly and use a hair serum to give that polished look.
- Once the hair is free of tangles, pull up all the hair and secure it with elastic. Make sure the ponytail is tight.
- Optionally, you can curl the ends of the hair and make it fall carelessly on your shoulders.
- If you like, you can add hair accessories, although, we recommend going extra simple for this one.
Match the hairstyle with a Saree or even western wear and this then could be your ideal bridal party wear for teens and adults. You can also try this out for any get-together. It makes sure your hair and attire get the right amount of attention.
2. Out of Bed Look:
Haven’t we all had that look where our hair looks stunningly beautiful right after we crawl out of bed? Well, here is one similar. This hairstyle is extremely simple to do and is probably a good choice for all those who an oval face. The hairstyle makes sure you are casual for an event and at the same time, elegant.
- Comb your hair well and make sure it is free of tangles. You don’t have to use serum or hairspray, because this hairstyle is meant to be slightly messy.
- Part your hair in the front, on the sides. Now, pick a few strands just above your ears, from both the sides.
- Clip or pin the hair with bobby pins at the back and gently comb the remaining hair.
- Bring some hair in the front and leave it to beautifully rest on your shoulders.
The hairstyle will best suit people who have an oval face and heart-shaped faces. Try this hairstyle for a bridal party or a casual meet-up, practically over any dress. It will look stunning with your favourite Saree too, for all ages.
3. Curly Hairstyle:
Have some beautiful curls to flaunt? Here is how Jacqueline does it. She simply allows them to free flow all over. This hairstyle is best suited for people who have a round face. Try this out for a casual day outing.
- Comb the curls well and ensure it is tangle-free.
- Use a hairspray to keep them in place. Now, part your hair in the side, from the front only, and brush the curls in and out to make it look tidy.
That’s about it! This simple hairstyle will go well with your western wear and is a good choice for all those who are looking for something really simple. All that you need is a comb for the hairstyle and consider this to be your savior for busy days.
4. Raised Ponytail:
The raised ponytail is a blessing most often. They are neat and make sure you are very comfortable. Jacqueline has pulled a classic look with this hairstyle, with a slight twist.
- Comb your hair well and make sure there are no tangles.
- Once done, pull your hair from everywhere and tie it to a high ponytail. Secure it tightly with elastic.
- Adorn the front of hair with a beautiful ring like accessories. You can simply clip them to the hair, and it will stay in its place.
This hairstyle is best for parties where you can dance peacefully, being sure that your hair won’t fall out of place. If you have an oval or round face, this will be your best shot. Try it out with your favourite western wear, Salwar or simply a crop top. These Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles other good ones are, it is a recommended choice for all age groups.
5. Retro Inspired Hairstyle:
Have a retro-based theme party coming up? Here is something to try. This retro-inspired hairstyle is suitable for teens and adults, and also a good choice for the family to get together and parties. Here is how to do it.
- Start by combing your hair and use hairspray if needed.
- Pull up a section of hair from the forehead and use a cup to give the raised feel. Pin this well onto the scalp.
- Pin up some sections of hair from the sides on the back. Leave the remaining hair to flow free and keep it neatly combed.
This hairstyle is ideal for people who have a round face, adults and older women. Try out a casual Saree or western wear to go with these Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles.
6. Classic Hair Up-do:
How about a sexy hair up-do to go with your knee-length dress? For those of you who have an oval face, here is something to try out for the face shape. The hairstyle is slightly messy, but that’s the style of it. Take a look at how it is done.
- Begin by combing your hair and use a hair serum to keep the hair in place. If you have bangs, keep them well combed.
- Start from the hair behind and slightly twist them. Secure all of this in one place with the help of bobby pins. Make sure this entire is in the centre of the head.
- Leave a few strands of hair at the sides and slightly curl it. Allow it to fall in the front.
- Leave the bangs in the side to be or secure them with pins loosely at the sides.
This hairstyle is best suited for teens and adults who are heading out to a prom night or a casual party. The party-ready hairstyle is beautiful and goes well with western outfits.
7. Classic Traditional Hairstyle:
Have a school farewell coming? Here is something for you to try. This classic traditional hairstyle of Jacqueline is sure an inspiration for the many if us and a solution to our question of what to spot with a traditional Saree. Check out the easiest way to try this hairstyle.
- Comb your hair neat and ensure it is tangle-free.
- Now, take a few strands of hair from the sides, size of four fingers, just above the ears from either side and secure it with a bobby pin.
- Ensure that the secured hair is tight enough and you can use some flowers, any, of your choice and clip that along with the pins.
- Comb the remaining hair and keep it in place.
This traditional hairstyle goes well with any traditional attire you decide to wear. For those of you with round and heart-shaped faces, this is a must-try. The best part about this hairstyle is that it goes well for all age groups. Use some extra jewellery to make it more ethnic.
8. Double Ponytail:
Raised ponytail sure seems to be her favourite. Here is another easy ponytail she spots for a casual day. Here is one for you, for a casual meet up or a meet up with your loved ones. For those who have a round and oval face, this one is for you.
- Comb your hair neat and tangle-free.
- Pull up all the hair from the front and back and tie to a tight ponytail with the help of an elastic.
- Those were done, tie elastic somewhere near the middle of the ponytail, down below.
That’s all! How simple is that? Pair this hairstyle with minimal jewellery; probably a simple ear stud would do. This hairstyle can be tried out by adults and teens alike.
9. Short Curly Hairstyle:
short curly hairstyle goes a trend these days. If you have a coloured hair, this hairstyle of Jacqueline Fernandez will look impressive with western wear. The curls are an added beauty for any round face. Here is how to achieve this simple look in three quick steps.
- Comb your hair thoroughly and curl the ends of your curl.
- Part the hair in the middle, from the sides. Pull a few sections of hair from one side and bring to the other side.
- Allow the bangs to loosely play around the shoulders.
This hairstyle is an apt one for all those who have short and curly hair. Try this out with any western wear or a simple crop top and skirt. This could be your ideal casual day get together or a bachelor party style. The hairstyle is best suited for adults. These are typical Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles in Roy movie.
Weren’t they all trendy and chic? We bet you would love them all when you try. These simple hairdos are the most common ones you spot. Jacqueline has nailed the looks and given us real goals.
Tips to Keep in Mind:
- Some of the hairstyles will need some accessories to keep your hair in place. Try out hair serums to thicken or add volume to the hair, if need be.
- Practice the ones that you like well in advance.
- Patience is the key. You may not always pull the classy look well. But that’s okay. Don’t we all have our signature styles added to them?
- Jewellery should match the overall look. Do not make them too gaudy or too subtle. Strike a balance between both.
Should I Wear Accessories with the Hairstyle?
Well, that’s up to you. But, we suggest you leave the simple ones to be utmost simple with very modest earrings and necklace. This way, your casual day outfit will perfectly blend with the casual hairstyle you decide to pull.
How Easy are the Hairstyles?
Pretty easy! Most of them can be achieved in three simple steps, and you will only need some bobby pins, clips, elastic and a comb. Hair sprays and serums are optional and depend on the texture of your hair.
What Should I Know about These Hairstyles?
You only have to know they are really simple to try out. Most of them only need a perfect smile and confidence to ace the diva look. The choices of your dress colour and the attire have a role to play in the hairstyle you choose.
Jacqueline sure loves to keep it simple. Almost all Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles are really simple and easy to do. Some of the hairstyles are called by Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyle name. She has made sure her loose and beautiful strands are made the best use of, and thus, her loose hair is her signature style. What’s yours? What twist are you going to give these hairstyles to own it? We would love to know!