Many women love to wear Korean style eye makeup, and if you are also a fan, this article might be helpful to you if you’re looking for natural Korean eye makeup options. They are a part of the world’s fashion industry. Many of the top models and actresses today tend to opt for this kind of makeup.
When it comes to makeup, Koreans know their fair share of knowledge; they have their makeup style. Their eye makeup is outstanding and uses the right Korean eye makeup products. It is surprising to see how inventive and artistic they can be in their eyes.
Korean Eye Makeup Looks:
1. Korean Eye Makeup:
It is suitable for not only Korean but also all women as well. It complements your eyes plus gives you an extremely easy but stylish look. You can apply this design if you go out for dinner with your friends on sunset occasions or more formal occasions.
2. Phoenix Eyes with Monolids:
While the Phoenix eye is so unique in itself that only a simple thin eye line would be sufficient. In condition, you want to downplay the little rising curve at the eye’s external corner, sketch a thicker line at the outer corner without extending further than the eye. Do not wing it out. Lastly, draw on the lesser lash line to poise the look.
3. Seductive Lashes Makeup:
This makeup wants you to wear in false lashes, plus the effect is so attractive. The makeup is just radiant, though it does need the assistance of a trained makeup artist. To adjoin extra volume, you can over-line your brows.
See More: Japanese Eye Makeup
4. Scotch Eye:
Normally people do not cover lots of Asian eye lines, although in general, the Koreans prefer plastic surgery to make the eye crease, plus nothing we have set role model. Barely use scotches which summarise as sola-tip to create folds in our eyes.
5. Doll Eyes:
Koreans, by default, have smaller eyes, and this makeup builds that fantasy of a more oversized, further defined eye shape or building that doll effect on the eyes.
6. Straight Eyebrows:
This kind of makeup possesses no arch, and these brows are meant to appear sweet plus youthful. With a brush, wrap the tops of your eyebrows as they arch downwards through a thin layer of the stick. Wait to dry up—smear concealer above the stick to coat the hairs. Mix and sketch the rest of the hair with an eyebrow powder; otherwise, pencil—mix concealer to the extent possible.
See More: Korean Eye Makeup Tutorial
7. Turquoise Green Smoky Eye:
It requires several precision. It would be greatest if you might get the help of an expert when building this. Utilise two different shades of green and utilize both kajal with eyeliner to emphasise your look.
Latest Korean Eye Makeup Tutorials
8. Puppy Eyeliner:
The puppy liner is the puppy eye’s cleaner and complicated cousin. This look makes the eye come out rounder as well as more doll-like.
- Here’s how to get your puppy eyeliner look:
- Use mascara and lengthen your lashes from root to tip.
- Take a liner and draw alongside the upper lash from the inner eye to outwards.
- After reaching the edge, draw the line to retain the eye’s natural shape.
- Fill the outer line with kohl and the corner of the lower lash and merge them.
- Blend the liners for a smooth finish.
9. Aegyo Sal:
Eye bags are adorable in South Korea, plus there is a word for it. “Aegyo Sal” describes the fat pockets beneath the eyes that are thought to create the eyes emerge rounder, fuller, and younger.
To create your Aegyo Sal look:
- Use a highlight shade exact underneath the lower lash line.
- Via a matte brown, slice in your “bag” about half a centimetre beneath your lash line.
- Blend with a cotton bud.
See More: How To Do Pakistani Eye Makeup
Tips For Korean Eye Makeup
Here are a few simple tips for creating a flawless Korean Eye makeup:
- Minimal is the best. Choose simple neutral colors and keep it as natural as you can.
- When using a shimmer, always apply it to the eye’s middle for a popping effect.
- Darker shade eye shadows must be applied on the outer lid to get a perfect shaded effect.
- Lining your eyes is very important to get those cute puppy eyes
You must have gathered most tips and techniques about Koren Eye Makeup For beginners. So, all your lovely girls, get your tools, follow the methods and create eyes that can mesmerise the world.