Have you heard about Yoga Mudras? Yoga hand mudras create superior spiritual awareness by channeling positive energy. They make a right pranic balance with the help of the pre-established link between the mind and different parts of the body. Kubera Mudra is a hand mudra that helps you achieve your desires by harnessing the power of Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars. The focus of this Mudra is mainly on physical and spiritual prosperity and abundance.
The Hindu demi-god of riches Kubera is the inspiration for the term Kubera, whereas Mudra means gesture. In this article, we have discussed the procedure to perform Kubera Mudra in detail. Read on!
How to Do Kubera Mudra:
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to practice Kubera Mudra at the comfort of your home:
- Place a yoga mat and sit in sukhasana, padmasana, or vajrasana as per your convenience.
- Gaze at one point if you keep your eyes open, or you can also close your eyes.
- Focus on your breath while breathing deeply.
- When you are focused with closed eyes, the effectiveness of this Mudra increases significantly.
- Now, place your hands on your thighs, palms facing the sky.
- Bring bring the tips of the index and middle finger to the tip of your Thumb.
- Make sure all the three-fingers are in touch with each other and press ever so lightly.
- Your ring finger and little finger should curl towards the center of the palm.
- Remember to hold this finger arrangement on your hands while you place them on your thighs.
- There will be energy flow upwards with the upward-pointing joint of fingertips.
- Throughout the whole practice, this process helps keep your focus by bringing a calming sensation.
- Remain in this position as long as you can or for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then release the Mudra slowly, bringing your fingers to a normal position.
Finger Arrangement Meaning:
The use of the Thumb, index finger, and middle finger form the Kubera Mudra. It helps channelize the surge of energy into the practitioner with the help of the planetary qualities mentioned below.
- Thumb: This finger has the characteristics of planet mars, a place of the fire element. It gives you physical strength, leadership abilities, self-confidence, and courage with the help of this finger.
- Index finger: This finger has the characteristics of planet Jupiter which is considered auspicious and is the air element. Education, wisdom, command, spirituality is its beneficial characteristics.
- Middle finger: This finger has the characteristics of planet Saturn and is the place of ether element. It encourages a person to do Karma and encourages humbleness.
How Long Do You Hold Kubera Mudra?
If you want to practice Kubera mudra for manifestation, hold the pose for about ten to fifteen minutes. Maintaining it for the mentioned amount of time will keep focus and bring a calming sensation.
Best Time to Practice Kubera Mudra?
Practicing Kubera mudra during meditation can be an excellent way to reap the benefits of this Mudra. You can practice this Mudra whenever you want and increase your concentration by chanting any mantra.
Although there is no time restriction to practice this Mudra, 4 to 6 AM is effective. Therefore, make sure to practice this Mudra regularly for two months for the best and efficient results.
Benefits of Kubera Mudra:
The Kubera Mudra is beneficial for your health and promotes prosperity and wealth. Therefore, we have presented you with the benefits of performing Kubera Mudra regularly.
1. Balances the Vata in Your Body:
Kubera Mudra is beneficial for people who have a deficiency of air element or Vata om their body. It helps improve cellular functions, breathing, controls heart rate. It also helps achieve your goals quickly by boosting your focus and creativity.
2. Helps Improve Circulation of Blood:
Kubera Mudra helps increase the supply of oxygen to your heart, thereby improving blood circulation. This, in turn, helps provide different parts of the body with highly oxygenated blood.
3. Promotes Brainpower:
You can improve your memory and capitalize on it by practicing Kubera Mudra. It also helps focus on better productivity by increasing concentration.
4. Helps Fight Infections:
Kubera Mudra helps balance the water and earth elements in your body. This will help you deal with infections like congestion, intense headaches, heaviness, facial pain, blocked nose, and ear.
5. It Helps with Energy Flow:
Kubera Mudra improves the path of energy flow by opening up obstacles. You can also achieve your goals faster by revitalizing the body by helping you access universal energy.
Side Effects of Kubera Mudra:
Kubera Mudra doesn’t have any known side effects. However, if you still feel uncomfortable practicing the Kubera Mudra, stop it at once.
Including the Kubera Mudra into your daily routine can bring prosperity and wealth into our lives. It also reinstates a sense of calm and peace by awakening new energy from within. The best thing about the Kubera Mudra is that you can perform it anytime. Don’t forget to let us know if you found this article helpful!
Disclaimer: The information we have provided in this article is based on pure research and not a replacement for professional advice. If you are unsure, consult a professional for guidance. The website is not responsible for the authenticity or accuracy of the information.
1. Are there any precautions to take while performing Kubera Mudra?
Ans: There are no physical limitations to practicing Kubera Mudra because all you need is a calm mind.
2. Can anyone practice Kubera Mudra?
Ans: Kubera Mudra can be beneficial for your health in multiple ways. Unless you are restricted, anyone can practice Kubera Mudra.
3. When can we expect results while practicing Kubera Mudra?
Ans: If you put in your best efforts, the Kubera Mura gives you the power to achieve your goals. However, remember that this Mudra is not a miracle and doesn’t give you instant results.