Lakme is one such brand that has been a part of the Indian market for decades now. The brand has not one or two but multiple different categories of cosmetics that are all differently created and have unique components as well as packaging. Lakme’s products are much loved because the company creates a range of products that are priced at such a rate that even the masses can afford it, so here we bring to you a Lakme makeup product catalogue that will help you learn more about their make-up as well as other skincare products.
Best Lakme Makeup Products Available In India:
Let’s find the top 25 Products List of Lakme old and new products for beauty care which are available in India.
1. Lakme Complexion Care Face CC Cream:
As the name suggests, Lakme Complexion Care is a cream that helps in correcting your complexion instantly as well as overtime. While the application of the product immediately gives you an even skin tone making your skin look nearly perfect, it also works beneath your skin in correcting your uneven tone.
- Pros & Cons: Can be used daily instead of a foundation for a low to medium coverage.
2. LakmeEyeconic Kajal:
A kajal/kohl that can last up to 10 hours without smudging or getting lighter is the LakmeEyeconic Kajal. The kajal can be used on the waterline or as an eye-liner for the eyes. This is one of the best Lakme products available in the market.
- Pros & Cons: There are no significant consequences as this is clinically tested.
3. Lakme Insta Liner Eyeliner:
An eyeliner that can be found at any cosmetic store and purchased by the majority because of its very affordable pricing is the Lakme Insta Liner Eyeliner. This little bottle of eyeliner looks very similar to a nail polish bottle but contains enough product to last months.
- Pros & Cons: A good bottle of eyeliner that’s affordable and gives a nice finish.
4. Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser Body Lotion:
A moisturizer that not only keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated but also leaves it smelling like peaches are the Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer Body Lotion that is very famous in the Indian market. Its distinct fragrance makes it stand out from the other moisturizer’s in the market.
- Pros & Cons: Has a very subtle peach fragrance that isn’t overpowering.
5. Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara:
If you are looking for a moderately priced mascara that doesn’t cost you a lot of money and at the same time gets the deed done then LakmeEyeconic Curling Mascara is a suitable option for you. The mascara helps in making your eyelashes look curled and voluminous.
- Pros & Cons: An affordable mascara that curls your eyelashes during the application.
6. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Matte Sticks:
A lipstick that is more natural and less chemical, sounds like a joke, right? Well, the Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Matte Sticks are no joke. Merchandise of the famous lakme 9 to 5 product range it is not just mostly natural but also matte.
- Pros & Cons: A lipstick that’s less chemical and more natural and gives your lips the perfect matte finish.
See More: Loreal Makeup Products
7. Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact:
A compact is an essential part of any makeup procedure as it helps in setting all that makeup or moisturizer in place. The Lakme Radiance Complexion Compact helps in giving you a radiant, glowing look at a very affordable market price.
- Pros & Cons: This compact is a perfect buy if you cannot spend a lot of money but wish for a decent product.
8. Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum:
A serum if applied consistently, does not only help in making your skin look gorgeous but also supply and healthy from within. The Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum is one such product that helps in nourishing your skin deep inside which helps you achieve a beautiful skin on the outside.
- Pros & Cons: There are no consequences of this product as it is clinically tested to provide nourishment for all skin types.
9. Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Colour:
Argan oil has multiple skin and hair benefit but the magical oil also has several medicinal benefits, these benefits combined with your favorite lip colour is a Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Colour. The lipstick keeps your lip well hydrated and plump looking with just one coat of application.
- Pros & Cons: A lipstick that also keeps your lips hydrated and healthy.
10. Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick:
A lipstick that glides on your lips like butter is the Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick. The lipstick offers several nude and bright colours that cover you up for the almost kind of formal as well as informal occasions.
- Pros & Cons: A great range of lipsticks that are easy to apply.
See Moe: Best Lakme Lipsticks
11. Lakme Whitening Rose Powder with Sunscreen:
We have often heard of creams and moisturizers containing sunscreen but am sure a lot of us are yet to discover a powder with sunscreen. Lakme brings to us a skin whitening powder that also helps with providing us with some much-needed protection from the sun.
- Pros & Cons: A powder that helps in lightening and brightening your skin tone while at the same time acting as a sunscreen.
12. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel:
We all know about the benefits of aloe vera gel and how it can be used for multiple skincare hacks. Although we are well aware of all this, it can get a bit difficult to get our hands on an aloe vera plant at all times so this is when Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel comes handy. The gel is aloe and aqua-based making it suitable for all skin types and keeps the skin well moisturized.
- Pros & Cons: A perfect gel for all skin types and tones that can be applied at any time of the day and causes no harm.
13. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Crème:
At night when the body is more relaxed and at ease, it works on growing, developing and repairing our body, that includes our skin. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Crème is the perfect night cream for your night time routine. The cream helps in lightening the skin tone while also making it look radiant.
- Pros & Cons: A great night cream that is suitable for all skin types and tones.
14. Lakme Lip Love Chapstick:
During winters or just on a regular day when you are not in the mood for a lipstick but still want your lips to look hydrated with a tint, that equals to using two different products. Instead of being unsure about what to use and what not try using the Lakme Lip Love Chapstick that is available in multiple colours that are moderately visible on the lips.
- Pros & Cons: Keeps the lips well hydrated while also giving them a nice tint.
15. Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Crème:
Not every day is a matte skin day, sometimes all we need is a dewy, fresh-faced look. The Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Crème is a perfect lakme product for dry skin people who want to achieve a more hydrated skin but at the same time want to avoid any oil or greasiness.
- Pros & Cons: A great skin care product that is suitable for people with normal to dry skin.
16. Lakme Black Eyebrow Pencil:
We all know that a well-done eyebrow can completely change the look of a person. What we also know is that eyebrows can never be perfect but we can surely achieve some amount of perfection with the help of Lakme Black Eyebrow Pencil that you can use to fill in all the missing areas that would look great with some more hair.
- Pros & Cons: A product that comes in handy for all those people with scanty eyebrow or who just want a more arched and perfect eyebrow.
17. Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal:
A kajal enhances our dull looking eyes and face in a matter of seconds but now people have started being more innovative with this product. Keeping in mind the growing trend and styles the Lakme Absolute Kohl Utimate Kajal comes with a smudge brush on the other end that helps you achieve smokey eyes in no time.
- Pros & Cons: Comes with an inbuilt smudge brush on the other end of the retractable kajal.
18. Lakme Deep Cleanser Cleansing Milk:
While there are several make-up/dirt removal products available in the market, no one can deny the gentleness that is offered by cleansing milk. Lakme deep cleanser cleansing milk helps you get rid of all the makeup and dirt accumulate on the skin from deep within.
- Pros & Cons: A very gentle and moisturizing deep cleansing milk.
19. Lakme Eyeconic Liner Pen Fine Tip:
One eyeliner but multiple ways of application, day by day we learn a new style. LakmeEyeconic Liner Pen Fine Tip is built like a felt tip pen with a nice fine tip that makes the application very easy for one and all.
- Pros & Cons: The fine tip, as well as the felt tip pen structure helps in achieving the perfectly lined eyes.
20. Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Souffle:
A look into the Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Souffle will make you think of a yummy mousse or some delectable sweet dish. This cream like formulation gives your skin a very nice peach like the tint that makes your skin look very healthy and supple immediately.
- Pros & Cons: A very nice product to get your skin a very healthy tint while also repairing it from within.
See More: Latest Lakme Face Washes
21. Lakme Absolute Illuminating Foundation:
How can we miss out on a foundation when discussing makeup? The Lakme company too understands the importance of a foundation and thus has various types and sizes of this cosmetic product available. Lakme Absolute Illuminating foundation is one of the best foundations that does not dull down your skin tone.
- Pros & Cons: A nice illuminating formation making it a very good foundation.
22. Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner:
If there is one thing that can make our skin get into a very bad condition, it is our pores. So Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner is a great way to fix our pores by cleaning them and minimizing them gradually so that they soak in a less amount of any unnecessary products thus producing less sebum which means less blackheads/white-heads and lesser acne.
- Pros & Cons: A good toner to help minimize the pores slowly but gradually.
23. Lakme Strawberry Crème Face wash:
The Lakme Strawberry Crème face wash is one of the most fragrant face washes you will ever come across at an affordable price. The face wash cleanses your skin while also makes it very supple without any abrasive force on the skin both externally or internally.
- Pros & Cons: This is a really amazing and fragrant face wash very suitable for all skin types.
24. Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick:
If you are in a rush or just not in a mood to cover up your face with much make-up then the Lakme Absolute white intense concealer stick is all you need. The stick helps in an easy application while also giving you an immediate low to medium coverage so it gives you a perfect no makeup, makeup look.
- Pros & Cons: This product does not give you high or full coverage but provides you with a decent amount of concealing and is very easy to use.
25. Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lip Colour:
A product that is one of the best Lakme products till date is the Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lip Colour. As the name suggests, the lip colour does last for a good 10-12 hours without smudging. The lip colour comes in with a lip primer that means it also preps up and protects your lips throughout the day.
- Pros & Cons: It is a long-lasting lip colour with a primer that also stays perfectly matte.
I guess we have surely discovered a lot of Lakme products that we may have not really heard of, but what else we realized is that the brand caters to people of all standards of living which makes them a well known and loved makeup brand in the industry. The next time you visit a cosmetic store make sure to check out some of lakme beauty products that you now know of with the help of these lakme products images.
See More: List of Lakme Facial Kits
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
1. Where can I Find Lakme Beauty Products?
Lakme beauty products can be easily found at any cosmetic store or online. Some of the more common and generally used lakme products can also be found at the local drugstore or a convenience store.
2. Does Lakme Produce Only Cosmetic Products?
The brand Lakme produces all kinds of skincare products as well as makeup/cosmetic products that are easily available in the Indian market.
3. Are all Lakme Makeup Products Expensive?
Lakme has multiple range of cosmetics, the pricing, as well as the packaging and the contents, differ making this brand suitable for the masses.