The cute little girls and toddlers love getting dressed up as much as we do. They love and get excited about all things cute and pretty, and so for the hairstyles too! These little girl hairstyles have impressed us, and we bet your little star will love them also. They are comfortable, easy, and bring new light to the pretty tiny faces with gorgeous looks.
Check these out, and we bet they are versatile to fit in several occasions for your toddler.
30 Simple and Easy Hairstyles for 4 to 9 Year’s Old Girls:
Check out the cute toddler girl hairstyles They are super easy to do and do not require any effort. Continue reading to know more about these.
1. Bob Pinned Look:
A girl tends to attain a very sweet and a cute look through this haircut. The hair is an inch longer at the front, and the hair falls adjacent to the ears. The hair from back is a little shorter, and it’s cut a bit asymmetrically. In this little girl hairstyle, bangs are falling over the forehead, and you can secure with pins or a clip to add colour to the hair. This haircut is ideal for small girls and suits people of all ages.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for any casual outings and occasions.
- Matching Dresses: This cool hairstyle for a little girl best suits with frocks or skirts.
- Best Season to Try: This beautiful hairstyle for little girls try during summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This pretty little girl hairstyle suits straight natural hair and all face shapes.
2. Braided Look:
Little girls with longer hair look adorable with this hairstyle. This is a different hairstyle for little girls, where hair from the top braids into small ponytails with colourful rubber bands. And one single ponytail braids until the end. Hair towards one side is left open, and on the other side, the braided ponytails are left to fall. This easy hairstyle is for small girls and apt for a party.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this cute toddler girl hairstyle for parties.
- Matching Dress: This little girl hairstyle suitable is for the cute frocks.
- Best Season to Try: This cool toddler hairstyle is suitable for winter and monsoon.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This toddler girl hairstyle suits oval-shaped face and any medium length hair.
3. Crimped Look:
Girls with short bob cuts look very cute and sweet in such hairstyles. This is a quick and easy toddler hairstyle and is apt for a fun and frolic party. The hair falls adjacent to the ear, and it is an inch lower at the back. The entire hair is crimped very accurately and nicely. When the hair crimped, it tends to give it a pumped look.
- Perfect Occasion: This style best suits special festivities.
- Matching Dress: Try this style out with frocks or skirts.
- Best Season to Try: This pretty hairstyle for toddlers is suitable for summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this as toddler girl haircut for beautiful hair and all face shapes.
4. Ribbon Look:
This hairstyle suits girls with long hair and this tend to give a very neat and a tidy look to the kid. The hair is divided equally from the middle, and the hair is pulled up and tied into a tight ponytail. The hair in this haircut for girls is tied very tight with a tiny amount of hair coming out, and then the hair is tied with a cute ribbon or a fancy rubber band. This is among best kids hairstyles for girls.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is kid girl hairstyle for long hair and all face shapes.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for casual school occasions or fests.
- Matching Dress: This toddler girl hairstyle is suitable for any frock or jumpsuit.
- Best Season to Try: This cool hairstyle is for kid girls and is best during any season.
5. Curly Ribbon Look:
The hair above the forehead cuts into big bangs, and the hair from the shaft is given a pump in this hairstyle. This is a kids hairstyle for girls with medium length hair and this hair from the back falls until the waist, and it curls from the middle until the end. The hair is picked up and clipped with a huge clip, as shown in the picture to give it a smart look.
- Perfect Occasion: This hairstyle is suitable for special celebrations or parties.
- Matching Dress: Try this with a pretty and grand frock.
- Best Season to Try: This little girl style is suitable for the only winter.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this as toddler girl haircut for curly hair and an oval or round-shaped face.
6. Autumn Look:
This hairstyle for kid girls for school is apt for theme or autumn parties and special school occasions where it enhances the child’s beauty. Blonde hair in this picture is left over, and the hair from every section is picked up and tied into a braid in a diagonal direction. At the end of the braid, you can put a small designer clip or flower. This also suits a black toddler girl hairstyles.
- Matching Dress: This best suits cute skirts and frocks.
- Best Season to Try: Try this little girl hairstyle for all seasons.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this side braided hairstyle for little girls for any school events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This cute little girl hairdos can be good for all medium and wavy-length hair, and all face shapes.
7. Cute Wavy Look:
These are among the little updo hairstyles and fancy hairstyles. This is best for those girls who want to look cute with a simple hairdo. This little girl curly hairstyle further enhances the beauty as they are rolled, and a flower keeps on the side, which looks super smart. This is among little girl party hairstyles.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits curly hair and any round or oval-shaped face.
- Perfect Occasion: This short hairstyle is for little girls and is best for fancy occasions.
- Matching Dress: Try this little girl pin-up hairstyle with cute fancy frocks.
- Best Season to Try: This little girl plait hairstyle tries to any of season.
8. Floral Braided Look:
This is among little girl pin-up hairstyle braided and tied with a flower. This cute little girl ponytail hairstyle is made through first braiding from one side and pinning it up and attaching a white flower. Few strands of hair from every section is picked up and tightened with a broad floral clip. The complete head from the back is covered.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style with any birthday party events.
- Matching Dress: This hairstyle is for girls and is best with frocks.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style for any winter or monsoon season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits any straight hair of medium length and any face shape.
9. Pony Style:
This little girl hairstyle is made through braiding one short section of hair and mixing with a ponytail. This is a simple yet elegant hairstyle. The hair is tied with a rubber band and covered by rolling other bits of hair. This style is such a cute hairstyle for girls, and It loves by everyone.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this little girl hairstyle for casual outings.
- Matching Dress: This best hairstyle is good with frocks or shorts.
- Best Season to Try: Try this little girl hairstyle is suitable for summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits oval and round-shaped face with any medium length hair.
Pigtails always look cute on little girls. This pigtail is a little different though, as it comes with a side parting. Like the usual one, this one has also hairs tied at the back facing opposite sides. Along with that here, the front part of the hair is side-swept, which is the main feature of this look. This hairstyle is among cute easy hairstyles for toddler girls and will give your daughter a beautiful image and is suitable for kindergartens.
- Best Season to Try: One can try this out any season.
- Matching Dresses: This suits with cute frocks and skirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for the casual daily purpose or kindergarten day.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits an oval face and long hair better.
11. Looping Pigtails:
This is among easy toddler girl hairstyles which are well suited for schools as well. They are best to save the hair and protect them from their playful activities too. Since this does not suit grownups, utilize the opportunity and give her this beautiful look, which will turn heads.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in only summer season.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits regular clothes like frocks and also with school dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This is ideal for regular days purpose.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: One needs a round face and little long hair to tie a braid like this.
12. Double Ponytail Style:
Forgiving your little girl this look, you need to brush the hair properly and do two ponytails on each side. Then roll the ponytails to the back and secure them with a hairband. This toddler girl hairstyle ideas and look is suitable for almost all faces and can be maintained easily. Your toddler will feel very comfortable with this look as the hair will not fall on the nape of the head.
- Best Season to Try: This Toddler girl hairstyle is best for the summer season.
- Matching Dresses: Try this hairstyle out with cute frocks.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits regular outings better.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits heart face shape and short and medium length straight hair type.
13. Braided Hairstyle for Toddlers:
This is an easy hairstyle for toddler girls. They are easy to create with front part braided and kept at forehead level. The rest of the hair is left open and gives an overall cute and trendy look. This is easy to style and adds to the cuteness quotient of toddlers. This hairstyle can be further made to look stylish by adding accessories like small clips on either side. One advantage of this hairstyle is that it can avoid the hair falling over the kid’s face and eyes.
- Best Season to Try: This style is best in winter.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits cute frocks or skirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out while going for events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits an oval, round face and straight hair texture.
14. Elastic Braided Pigtails:
This is a pretty hairstyle for toddlers. It consists of pigtails with several bands tied from front side to back. And this looks super attractive with colourful accessories and clips. This is best for any outings, and it can refer to as one of the cutest hairstyles for toddlers and easy to create and maintain the hair without getting messy.
- Best Season to Try: This suits summer season for a toddler.
- Matching Dresses: Ideal for cute frocks or dungarees.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for any normal outings with your toddler.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits round face shape and short hair.
15. Bow Bun Hairstyle:
This creative look of toddler hairstyles is a masterpiece. This is super cute and relatively easy to do, unlike the complex way it looks. It defines the whole look and makes your toddler look much more attractive. This is one of the cute toddler hairstyles. Hair accessories in the back of the head make this hairstyle look cuter with clips to hold the bow in place. This style can be used on toddlers with slightly longer hair as it cannot try on girls with lessor very short hair.
- Here the hair ties to take the shape of a bow.
- The hair is first tied to form a bun.
- Later on, the bun transforms into a bow tie as it rolls around and ties in between.
A lot of mothers would want their daughter to have this look. This is quite simple to do.
- Best Season to Try: Try this toddler style out any season.
- Matching Dresses: This best go with this hairstyle are cute and pretty frocks.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for birthday parties.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style is ideal for an oval face and long hair.
16. Curly Hair for Toddlers:
This curly cute toddler hairstyle is a carefree hairstyle which can style very easily. Natural curls are the best solution for having this look where the curls which can be secured to a side with a hair clip. There is nothing much in this hairstyle, and you can style it without even if you’re not into hairstyles.
- Best Season to Try: This is best for any season.
- Matching Dresses: Wear bright coloured cute frocks with this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for outings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits round, an oval face and curly hair.
17. Cute Leave Out Braid Hairstyle:
This is pretty toddler hairstyle for those who love simple and cute styles. And this is easy to style, and you can decorate with colourful clips and accessories well. Secure the hair on the sides with clips for a much cuter look.
- Best Season to Try: This is best in the winter season.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with sleeveless cute frocks or skirts.
- Perfect Occasion: This works well for any outings or parties.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this out for square face and long straight hair.
18. Wavy Hair for Toddlers:
Kids with medium length hair can attain this look. This cute toddler haircut is easy to do and is just done by setting loose the girl’s natural wavy hair. It enhances the beauty and features of the face. Colourful clip on the top can brighten up the entire look.
- Best Season to Try: This is best in summer.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with frocks or skirts or shorts better.
- Perfect Occasion: This is best for schools or family events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits an oval face and wavy hair better.
19. Cute Braids All Over for Toddlers:
This is one among the unique hairstyles for little girls with long hair. And this has intricate details and design. And this is an elegant and cute hairstyle, and it is possible to do this with a stylist help. Try this out to look unique and cute for a special event or occasion. For sure it’s going to make the day of the kid!
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with long straight hair and any face shape.
- Best Season to Try: This style best suits all seasons.
- Matching Dress: Try this out with cute frocks and fancy dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits special parties and celebrations.
20. Cute Buns Rolled Up:
This bun hairstyle is for a little girl and best suits regular day to day wear to school and other events. And this is a casual look and is easy to do and feel comfortable as well. This makes the kid look super cute with all buns tied up with elastics.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with any face and hair type as this suits everyone.
- Best Season to Try: This best can be for summer.
- Matching Dress: This can go well with regular school dress.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for school wear.
21. Colorful Braids:
This hairstyle is suitable for little girls with short hair or even long hair. And this can be styled as it is with any hair length given the well-braided knot that can be achieved. And this should be done as braid from the side at first and should merge well with the main braid. Tie a colourful elastic to enhance the look
- Best Season to Try: This best suits the summer season.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with any regular skirts and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits casual outings.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this style with long or short length hair with a round-shaped face.
22. Braided Bun:
This braided bun with knots is best suited as a short hairstyle for little girls. And this is quite easy to do and not as complex as many think. Just start making tiny knots with a little amount of hair from a side and tease the hair a bit. Braid the sides. In the end, merge it with the remaining hair and form a bun. Let the braid be rolled around the bun. Tie it with a colourful bow or flower to make the look
- Best Season to Try: Try this in the summer season.
- Matching Dress: This best style suits normal dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits regular casual outings or for lunches.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This style suits oval-shaped face and short or medium length hair.
23. Tied Leave on:
This is a super easy style in case you are running out of time. And this best suits all kinds of occasions. Just tie the hair as shown in the picture on one side and comb all together and leave it. This is a smart and cute style, easy to do and yet very unique.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This style suits all face shapes and straight hair.
- Best Season to Try: Try this with winter and monsoon season.
- Matching Dress: This best suits normal shorts and casual wear.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for playtime with friends.
24. Bow Rolled-up Bun:
This is yet another cute bun hairstyle for little girls. And this is colourful given the bow you can add at the top. Just braid it in a way to form zigzag design on top and make a bun with the remaining hair. Use the braid to roll around the bun. A colourful bow will add a pop of brightness to the hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out during the summer season.
- Matching Dress: This best suits fancy frocks.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits a birthday party event.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This style is ideal for oval face shape and medium length hair.
25. Cute Pigtail:
This short hairstyle for little girls is super cute. And this is a totally smart and unique pigtail for very young kids and toddlers. This instantly makes the look convincing and pretty enough. It suits all types of occasions and is best for regular and casual day to day use.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with round-shaped face and all hair types.
- Best Season to Try: This style best suits summer.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with all types of kids dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits regular use and day to day life activities.
26. All New Braids Style:
This is a new braids style with a quirky look. And this is well suitable for young kids and girls until toddler age. This hairstyle is ideal for all hair types and colours and can be super appealing. This long hairstyle for little girls requires patience to braid in all over from the top tightly. A ribbon or similar hair accessory on the top adds to look to produce spectacular results.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This best suits all face shapes and hair types.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during the summer season.
- Matching Dress: This best suits frocks.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits regular daily lifestyle.
27. Two Braided Ponytail:
This cute ponytail is made with two side braids joining together to form a pony. This fine hairstyle is suitable for little grown-up girls who love to flaunt their hairstyle with pretty clothes. This style is easy to do and not at all time consuming, although it looks complicated. And this is elegant and pretty at the same time and suits all girls.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits oval-shaped face and all hair types.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out during the summer and monsoon.
- Matching Dress: This style best suits all kind of dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out with special family gatherings.
28. Side Pony:
This side pony style looks super elegant and pretty. And this requires a bit of time and patience as the hair should be got from the side in three streaks from beneath after taking them to make a side pony. The side ponytail can tie with a colourful band to add a pop of brightness and look to it.
- Suitable Season to Try: Try this style out in the winter season.
- Matching Dress: This best suits cute frocks and dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for outings and special school events.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This pretty cute girl hairstyle is ideal for long hair girls and any face shape.
29. Rolled-up Buns:
This bun style suits with girls who have thick hair. Divide hair into two parts separately and braid it separation hair, and roll all the braid hair up to form a bun. This hairstyle makes thick hair look fine as rolled up and secured in place for long. It makes the kid look cuter and pretty.
- Suitable Season to Try: This best suits the summer season.
- Matching Dress: Try this out with casual kids dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out with any regular playtime outings.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this cute hairstyle for little girls with long thick hair and round-shaped faces.
30. Bubble Braid Ponytail:
This cute bun style is done by making a ponytail kind of braid and keeping elastics in between. The bubble kind of effect is made between two elastics. This is a super cute style which is quite easy to do. This pretty style is suitable for all girls and kids and best suited for long hair. Try making a bun with half section of hair on two sides and leave out the other hair to make the look
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with long curly hair and oval face shape kids.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle is suitable for winter and monsoon.
- Matching Dress: Try out this style with any regular shirts and tops.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits birthday parties and related events.
31. Twisty Braided Mop:
These are the most popular braids amongst children as they are easy to make at home. These are essentially braids made of two sections closely twisted together. The reason they stick together is that their hair is naturally curly. They look prettier with the colourful hair accessories.
32. Beaded Corn Braids:
Corn braids are the most commonly made intricate braids on children that can be left on for weeks at a go. The beads and colourful accessories add to their cuteness. They are fuss-free and can be intricately woven to keep the hair off their faces and swept away neatly. This is a hairstyle that both adults and children love to sport.
33. Curly Braided Ponytails:
These are like normal ponytails but with a lot of intricate weaving. Initially braid the entire hair and then re- braid them into two curly ponytails on either side. They look adorable on little girls.
34. High Bushy Ponytails:
For hair that is not frizzy curly or is curly but with less volume, this is the best hairstyle that will not only give it volume but also make it look neat. Just gather the entire bush into a high ponytail and use colourful headbands to accessorize it and keep away the fly-away stray strands from your face.
35. Braided Mohawk:
This style works great on boys as well as girls. With their frizzy spring curls, one can make fluffy small afros along the middle of the head. Together they will resemble a Mohawk which is a very stylish hairdo at the moment. Even Willow Smith was spotted in this same hairstyle at one of her appearances.
36. The Afro Ponytails:
While the afro is a pride in the black hairstyle department the little girls can also proudly flaunt them as cute little afro ponytails on each side of their head or just the iconic style without alterations. Depending on what your kid likes give them a thorough makeover with the afro hairstyle.
37. Braided High Pony And Fringe:
This hairstyle is a staple at all red carpet events and galas where the grown-ups flaunt them in style. Well, then the kids can outshine them armed with their style and cuteness. Make it further innovative by braiding out the fringes as well. This will make sure no stray gets to your girl’s eyes as these fringe cut can be tricky for them to handle beyond a length.
38. Gathered Fringe Ponytail:
There is nothing more refreshing than your natural hairstyle with no added work. The gathered fringe ponytail aims to do just that. Just let your naturally curly hair stay displayed in full glamour. Gather the front section of your crown and fringe and tie it up on top of the head to avoid the stray hairs to obstruct the kid’s view. This is extremely refreshing and fuss-free.
39. Natural Side Swept Curls:
Another completely natural hairstyle is the side-swept open curls. Just arrange the hair on to one side of your head and manage a deep side parting if possible. If that is not possible just comb it across and use a hair fixer to keep it in place. The curls keep the bounce alive and make it a fun party hairstyle for little girls to try.
- Do not use tight elastic to secure hair or sharp hair accessories on the hair of little girls or make the hairstyle too tight as it can damage their hair.
- Change the hairstyle and let it not remain for more than necessary and ensure that you do not leave it on overnight.
- Use a mild shampoo for kids to avoid hair damage. Deeply condition and nourish their hair and keep the scalp clean.
- Do not use styling tools or heat treatments as it can damage their sensitive hair.
Hope you liked our extensive guide on little girl hairstyles. Let us know on what you best liked among these and try them out. These look super cute, pretty and stylish even for the little kids and they can totally look dashing and rock the day.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
Q1. Do Tight Buns in Certain little Girls’ Hairstyle Damage Hair?
Ans: Buns generally are known to damage hair in a case tied very tight. In the case of kids, hair does not make the bun stay long and remove the hairstyle once back home after the event. Ensure that the hairstyle is not too tight.
Q2. How to Care for Kids Healthy Hair?
Ans: Be it, kids or adults, everyone requires a regular hair care routine. Use mild sulfate-free shampoo products for them and wash hair once every three days. Further, apply a good oil mask every week to make it silkier. Do not use heat styling tools on their sensitive hair.