With the versatility of choices a fashion magazine will provide you, it’s quite easy to spoil yourself. However, lately, the trends have been focusing more on medium-sized hair where maintenance and style come hand in hand. Now the latest runs with fashion are continually focusing on the curls, and this is precis what inspired this article today. Often the common notion says curls just don’t fit in with the flexible crowd, and this is why here in this article we see the different kinds of medium curly hairstyles that you can sport.
You might easily lose yourself in the vast array of choices a fashion magazine provides you; however, medium-sized hairstyles are on the trend hotlist! A medium-sized haircut needs proper maintenance to impact the onlookers effectively. The latest fashion updates mention curls a lot, and this is where this article drew inspiration for today. It’s known that curly hair stands out and has a unique allure to it that can easily be spotted in a crowd, making the one sporting it stand out too! Let’s have a look at the different kinds of curly hair you can sport!
Latest Curly Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair Women with Images:
Here we have the top 15 medium curly hairstyles for women with Pictures. These are trendy and most recent medium curly hairstyles for women.
1. Simple Medium Curly Hairstyle with Hair Colour:
If you wish for a charming and cute medium hairstyle with curly hair, you can try this simple yet exquisite choice here. This medium curly hair idea is a perfect choice for those who have thin hair too. Adding lovely and bold hair colour at the ends can bring on a modern and sleek appearance and will sure to accentuate the style statement.
- Suitable Occasion: This is the perfect hairstyle idea for parties.
- Ideal Age: Girls and women below 30 years can check this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Wear: This haircut is ideal for winter.
- Suitable Dress: Wear casual western wear for this hairstyle.
2. Medium Curly Hair with Shag Haircut:
We bet most of you will be thrilled by this idea. Can you ever imagine a medium length curly haircut with shag? This new age idea is indeed popular and gaining the style momentum. This cut can also give you the illusion of short bangs and bring on a unique and new vibe. If you have a round or oval face shape, you can check out this medium curly hairstyle; we bet you will love it.
- Suitable Occasion: This hairstyle is suitable for all occasions seamlessly.
- Ideal Age: Women from 30s to 40s can try this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Wear: Summers and monsoons are ideal seasons.
- Suitable Dress: Western wear, casuals, and business wear can suit this hairstyle.
3. Messy Beautiful Curls:
You can also check out this no-fuss messy and beautiful natural curls hairstyle for women who like a simple and minimal everyday hairstyle look. If you have well defined natural curls, this is your time to grab the opportunity and bring on such a beautiful mesmerizing hairstyle idea. What do you think? It is also versatile and will surely impress you in matching with all occasions of your choice.
- Suitable Occasion: This hairstyle can be seamlessly beautiful for any occasion.
- Ideal Age: Women in any age group can try this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Wear: Winters, monsoons and fall are perfect seasons for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Dress: You can wear this look with casual, formal or party wear too.
4. Medium Dense Modern Curly Hair Haircut:
If you love all things classic and vintage, you will also fall in love with this haircut. If you have healthy, thick, dense, curly hair, why not check this short medium hairstyle idea right here? We personally are in awe of this mesmerizing and beautiful feminine curly hairstyle right here. We love how feminine and sleek yet exquisite is this modern haircut. Do you agree?
- Suitable Occasion: This is a perfect haircut for parties, outings, and meetings.
- Ideal Age: Women in any age group, be it 20s or 50s and 60s can try this medium curly hairstyle.
- Best Season to Wear: Summer is the perfect season for this look.
- Suitable Dress: Try this look with formal wear, casuals or skirts.
5. Coiled Medium Curly Hairstyle:
You are lucky if you have such a healthy coiled curly hair texture. Wondering why? This haircut will answer you. This beautiful and elegant feminine haircut reminds us of good old-world feels. This haircut is a perfect choice for women with round, oval, and heart face shapes and brings on an alluring and enticing feel. Do you agree?
- Suitable Occasion: Any occasion is suitable for this haircut.
- Ideal Age: Women in any age group can check this medium curly haircut.
- Best Season to Wear: Winters and monsoons are ideal seasons for this haircut.
- Suitable Dress: The haircut can look beautiful and breathtaking with all outfits.
6. Medium Curly Haircut for Wedding:
You can even check out the medium curly hairstyles for your special day. This wedding inspired haircut is indeed charming and mesmerizing. Adding hair accessories and floral attachments further exudes elegance and accentuates it to bring on a stunning and fascinating feel. Do you agree? If you have medium curly hair, you must try this one right here.
- Suitable Occasion: This is a perfect hairstyle for weddings and wedding festivities.
- Ideal Age: Women in their 20s and 30s can try this look.
- Best Season to Wear: This hairstyle can match all seasons.
- Suitable Dress: The hairstyle is beautiful with a long wedding outfit or ethnic wear.
7. The Massive Curl:
Classic curls have always been a choice preference for thick-manned beauties. Curls in these hairstyles are rigid since they tend to be coarse and thick, usually holding their shape or texture. On the other hand, these curls would make just the perfect duo with just about any look, be it a body con dress or some casual jeans.
- Suitable Occasion: Casual outings, Informal meet-ups, Get-togethers, etc.
- Ideal Age: Looks good on young women and teenagers.
- Best Season to wear: All seasons.
- Suitable dress: Casual wear, jeans and a top, etc.
8. The Soft Curls:
The curls in this look are much more formal and softened to form soft beach waves. These may not be the mainstream hardcore curls, but sporting some waves in your tresses always gets the best out of your looks. Not only does it add personality to your hair, but it also makes sure your style quotient stays intact.
- Suitable Parties: Formal gatherings, Business meetings, Family functions, etc.
- Ideal Age Group: Any age group, but middle-aged businesswomen especially may require this style.
- Best Season to Wear: All seasons.
- Suitable Dress: Formals, Ethnic-wear, and can be sported casually too!
9. The Pony:
A pony with curly locks is just a go-to hairstyle for busy mornings. Juggling between the files and the coffee cup, the quickest and trendiest way to style your hair is by gathering them at the back and leashing the mane with a simple tie. One might use the pony wrap trick to hide the hair tie.
- Suitable Parties: Work, Office, and can be sported casually too.
- Ideal Age Group: Working women and college girls.
- Perfect Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: Will look good on workwear and casuals.
10. The Half Bun:
Buns forever have been the top pick of the trendiest bun hairdos. From a red carpet special to merely getting the stupid locks out of your forehead, but is a favourite for all, and here we have a classic modification for it. Sectioning the hair in half, tie the front half in a bun and let the rest be. Leaving some loose curls down the front would complement the look.
- Suitable Parties: Weekend parties, casual meets, outings, etc.
- Ideal Age Group: Teenagers, college girls and women.
- Best Season: Any season.
- Appropriate Dress: Casual wear and sarees.
11. The Beach Look:
This medium curly hairstyle is always at its best when it’s bouncy and fluffed up and therefore even though in this hairdo the curls are more spread and uneven, if you have a thinning hair problem, you might want to opt for the breezy curls. Pair this hairstyle with tight body dresses to enhance the hair fluff.
- Suitable Parties: Beach parties, casual meets and night-outs, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: Any age group, especially women.
- Best Season: The hair-do is an essential summer look but can be worn in any season.
- Fitting Dresses: It goes with tight body dresses like swimsuits, etc.
12. The Bun:
A high-top knot is the end of all the summer problems. To beat the heat in fashion, you needed to be gathered around the crown and packed and tied into a hot top knot. A bow or a fancy ribbon at the back would do wonders around this time.
- Suitable Parties: Stepping out, Casual outings, parties, etc.
- Ideal Age: Teenagers, college girls and young women.
- Best Season: It’s a particular summer style.
- Suitable Dress: Casuals, t-shirts, etc.
13. The Braid Band:
Braid hairstyles have always been fun and exciting, bringing in life to any hairstyle. To get this simple look start by sectioning one part of the lock from the side and braid it across to the other end, pinning it in place.
- Suitable Parties: Sporting casually to college or parties, etc.
- Ideal Age: Teenagers and young women.
- Perfect Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: This medium curly hairstyle suits Casual wear.
14. The Soft Waterfall:
These are the princess curls we have all been waiting for. These are deliberately made soft curls rolling off your head, and classic waterfall braid hairstyles across the breadth of your head are just the perfect companion to it.
- Suitable Parties: Formal meetings, conferences, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: Suitable for young women.
- Best Season: Can wear in any season.
- Suitable Dress: Formal wear, length dresses, etc.
15. The Low Bun:
Low buns usually go well with sophistication, and this is why for the wedding day, grab your hair into a low hanging bun and make sure enough locks are propped out to add to your look. The bun can be pinned to place with bobby pins and a fancy clip somewhere tucked in wouldn’t hurt anyone.
- Suitable Parties: Wedding parties, Business meetings, etc.
- Ideal Age Groups: All age groups, especially young women.
- Best Season: No specific season.
- Suitable Dress: Elegant gowns, Party dresses, etc.
- Apply almond oil on your hair to treat dry and damaged hair.
- Wash your hair regularly after 2-3 days, for the proper regulation of natural hair oils.
- Skip having hot water showers as the hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair.
- After the final rinse, use one tablespoon of lemon juice on your tresses. Just towel dry your hair and then style it, as usual, to get rid of dry hair.
- Get your hair appropriately trimmed for at least every six weeks to eliminate dry, split ends.
- Wet hair is supposedly three times weaker than your normal hair and thus more likely to break. Towel dry your hair properly. Now gently detangles your hair using a wide tooth comb.
In short, medium curls look gorgeous as a hairstyle and are entirely a trend-setter. Many women prefer curls as they give a unique style to the hair and leave a significant impact on peers. There are many hairstyles from which you can choose, but we decided on curls because they’ll be in range very soon (they already are). Ladies, a perfect spiral works wonders on all aspects of your personality as well as your appearance, so, get your hair supplies or rush to the nearest saloon now to get your medium hair curled!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to make curly hair look good after it dries?
Ans: To ensure that your hair looks as good as it did before drying, make sure you follow the right routine as well as use the right products. If you have tried all the great products of the curly world, yet never manage to make your hair look good, your routine isn’t right. However, if your method is quite good and you do not see results, it may be time to switch your products for new ones.
Q2. Is curly hair care time-consuming?
Ans: Not at all! You can be all curly even while doing other important stuff. Washing hair and applying products generally take around for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Now, you can either put it into a plop or let it air dry while you do other things, as simple as that!
Q3. What to do if curls become frizzy after drying?
Ans: There are two situations: either you’re using too much of your product, or you’re using too less. Both lead to frizzy curls. Use only the appropriate amount as mentioned on the label of the product or as recommended by a specialist.
Q4. What to do about oily, greasy and flat curls?
Ans: Well, you may be facing this problem because of any of these below-mentioned reasons – you are using too much oil, you are using oils to style instead of curls on your hair, or maybe you are using too much of any product. It might also happen if you are co-washing too often and not using shampoo in between to clarify product buildup. Take care only to use appropriate products in appropriate amounts.