Are you a millionaire? Or wish to be? Yes, that’s true who would not wish to be a millionaire. But if you think that’s not what your fate agrees is totally a misconception. Your will and dedication towards your wish can only help you win. And a money tattoo can be the best alarm to keep you reminding what you are supposed to work on. Today, money tattoo designs are have become one of the remarkable fashion strengths. Different people with different mindsets have different interpretations of money tattoo design, such as It enhances the personality of oneself who knows how to save and spend money.
Some say, money tattoo design conveys how money is not the sole requirement, and there are many powerful statuses that we still need a fulfil. However, it totally depends on you which way you take this money tattoo designs. Here are some of the amazing money tattoo design you would like to get inked.
Best Money Tattoo Designs:
Here are the 12 best money tattoo designs as follows.
1. Money And Greed:
Looking at money in one of the most realistic ways, here we see money being compared to greediness, a heartfelt desire every human in their right mind wishes to conquer. The tattoo shows a vicious villainous face of money in its roll, himself using a small roll of a dollar bill as a cigar. Try these money arm tattoos to embrace yourself.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for men and women.
- Preferable Ink: Black and shades of red will go perfect with these designs.
- Where: Looks good on the arms.
- Size: This is a big size tattoo design.
- Skin Tone: Perfect for fair skin tone.
2. The Powerful Mongrels:
A stack of dollar bills in your hand feels warm and cozy, but what makes it better is fanning them out one by one and holding them up with both your hands. This is definitely a feeling we’ve all felt before, and this is why here we have the tattoo. It is one of the best money hand tattoo designs in arms for women.
- Best Suitable For: Best suited for both men and women.
- Preferable Ink: shades of Black colour ink would look amazing in this money tattoo design.
- Where: best suited for this tattoo design would be in arms.
- Size: This tattoo design would look elegant in medium size.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for fair skin tone.
3. Stack Rolling Down Money Tattoos:
In this tattoo, we see a bundle of rolled up 50 and 100 dollar bills which seem to be pouring down the forearm and ending right where the arms are. The extensive shading makes this money roll tattoo marvellous as the rolled down dollar bills look majestic and powerful.
- Best Suitable For: Best for men.
- Preferable Ink: Black colour ink with little shades of red would give it an electrifying look.
- Where: This tattoo design is a full cover arm tattoo design.
- Size: This is a large size tattoo design.
- Skin Tone: Would suit best on fair skin tone.
4. A Sign Says It All:
If you are wanting to opt for money tattoos, you can do that without having to literally draw dollar bills on you. This is why in this tattoo, the signature of wealth, the dollar sign says it all as it lights itself on raging flames, the soft sketch making it look more lively.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for men.
- Preferable Ink: Black colour ink would be great for this design. Whereas you can also try some shades of green in this design.
- Where: Would be great on arms, and wrist.
- Size: This is a large size tattoo design.
- Skin Tone: Best for fair skin tone.
5. Stacked Up Money Tattoo:
In this tattoo art, here we see a hand holding onto stacks of 100 dollar bills which is a way of either portraying power and wealth, but often this can be used as a mockery to the status minders in the society who believes in nothing but the power of money to lead a plush life.
- Best Suitable For: Idea for men.
- Preferable Ink: This tattoo will give a killer look if shaded by black and green.
- Where: It would look best on the arms.
- Size: This tattoo can be inked in both large and medium sizes.
- Skin Tone: best suited on fair skin tone. But dusky skin tone can give a try on it.
See More: Infinity Tattoo Designs
6. Paper Roses Money Tattoos:
Much like a paper that can be twisted into a blooming rose, here we see a dollar bill, possibly two twisted into dollar bill roses, soft leaves and vines trailing behind making it look exactly like that of a rose bush, messy yet beautiful in its own way. These money rose tattoos are excel in their way.
- Best Suitable For: Would look great on women.
- Preferable Ink: It will go perfect with shades of red and black.
- Where: It will look perfect in the arms or wrist.
- Size: This is a large size tattoo.
- Skin Tone: It would go on with dusky as well as fair skin tone.
7. Money And Time Money Tattoo:
Money and time is a powerful concept here depicted by an hourglass that rains down money instead of sand. The hourglass on the side depicts the word I and S that forms a continuation to the notion of the art, time is money, and with time all your problems, wealth and health heal.
- Best Suitable For: Would look best on men.
- Preferable Ink: This design will look great in red and outlines of black colour.
- Where: It will look good on the arms.
- Size: Best size for this tattoo will be small.
- Skin Tone: It will go on with all the skin types, whether fair or dusky.
See More: Harley Davidson Tattoos Pictures
8. Time Relapse Money Tattoos:
Here is another excellent concept for time and money this time in a metaphorical sense where one hand bears an empty bold engraving saying start while the other hand shows today with a dollar sign there which could mean the current or future status which would be welcoming. This is one of the best money tattoo designs for men.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for men.
- Preferable Ink: It will look great in the black colour with some shadings of dark and light black.
- Where: Best part to get this tattoo inked would be wrist and arms.
- Size: It is a medium-size tattoo design.
- Skin Tone: It would look stunning on a fair skin tone.
9. Goals Money Tattoo:
Getting a money tattoo done would include many different meanings, one of which might portray strength or importance projected through monetary power. Then again based on the context, one might manipulate a money tattoo keeping the money on the down-low portraying how money is not the sole requirement, and there are many powerful statuses that we still need to fulfil. A heartfelt desire every human in their right mind wishes to conquer. The money chest tattoo shows a vicious villainous face of money.
- Best Suitable For: Best suitable for men.
- Preferable Ink: This tattoo would look stunning with black colour.
- Where: The best suitable place to get this tattoo inked would be on the chest.
- Size: This tattoo would look great in small and medium-size.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo will look great on dark and fair skin tones.
10. Money Bag Tattoo Design:
Tattoos can be sought for many reasons. It could be representing memorial, art or expression. Some people imprint their goal to make a daily reminder to them for reaching such goals. It helps them to keep themselves in track for achieving their dreams. If you are one of them, make sure you try these money bag tattoo designs.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for both men and women.
- Preferable Ink: This design will look good in black colour ink.
- Where: The best place to get this tattoo inked would be on the wrist.
- Size: It will look cute in a small size.
- Skin Tone: This tattoo would look amazing on fair skin tones.
11. Money Flower Tattoo Design:
Banknotes can symbolise more than just status, greed and power. The design acts as a constant reminder to stay organised and focused on the end. In other words, strive for a better quality of life but understand you must be patient before receiving your reward. You can try these tattoos if the Western concept of if rich and wealth is in your mind. The fact that it is made of money simply reflects a desire for sensuality to be merged with affluence. Money rose ink indicates a formerly feminine symbol.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for women.
- Preferable Ink: It will go best with darker shades of black and green.
- Where: This tattoo will look appealing on the back.
- Size: It would look elegant in small and medium sizes.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for all types of skin tones.
12. Money Tree Tattoo Design:
Money Tree tattoos represent culture, wisdom, eternity and continuous growth of one’s origin, whereas money symbolises status green and power. These abstract tattoos include natural wonders of the planet. This one side shaded leaf tree symbolises the cycle of life, which is very much relatable to phases of human being life’s.
- Best Suitable For: Ideal for men, however, women can also give a try on this design.
- Preferable Ink: This tattoo design would look good in red and black colour.
- Where: It would look best on the side lower portion of the front abdomen.
- Size: It would look perfect with the medium size.
- Skin Tone: Suitable for both dusky and fair skin tones.
In this tattoo, we see a picture of Franklin, a clear sign of monetary reference, whereas a quote probably one of the goals or quotes relevant to your life is inked surrounding the portrait of Benjamin.
More Tattoo Designs:
See More: Old School Tattoo Designs
Additional Tips for Money Tattoo Designs:
- Keep your tattoo clean and away from infections.
- Don’t rush!! Research well about the shop.
- Decide and research your design ahead of time.
- Question your queries freely to your tattoo artist. Don’t be afraid!!
- Decide the location of placement of the tattoo wisely because it can get reversed.
- Drink lots of water and have a decent meal before getting inked to have the energy for bearing your pain.
- Be mentally prepared about the pros and cons of having a tattoo.
- Wear comfortable clothes for easy access to your body.
- Don’t get inked while you are intoxicated.
- Follow the aftercare instructions properly to avoid any infections.
- Consider your pain tolerance.
- Take the advice of the people who have got inked before. Their experience and suggestions might be helpful for you.