When there is a riot of adorable tints offered by the best in cosmetics, one can’t be blamed for indulging. The only not-so-fun part of this process is the transition. One has to take care while removing these fun colours, which are sometimes quite stubborn to get rid of.
There are two nail polish removers, i.e., with acetone and without acetone. A purely acetone-based formula is the best kind of remover. But it might leave the nails dry and brittle. Non-actone ones are more gentle on the nails, especially if you suffer from sensitive nails and cuticle issues. However, they are not as fast-acting and require patience.
Popular and Best Nail Polish Removers in India:
Here is a list of the 5 best nail paint removers available in the market, suitable to cater to every kind of consumer.
1. OPI Nail Polish Remover:
This is a widely used nail polish remover across the globe. It is one of the best non-toxic cosmetic brands.
- Acetone-free- gentle on nails
- Carcinogenic free- not toxic
- Aloe vera extracts- for moisturizing.
See More: Zoya Nail Polish Colors
2. Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover:
This is a fast remover with acetone and hydrating botanical extracts. You dip your finger into the jar, and it’s gone, irrespective of how stubborn the tint is.
- White Peach Extracts: Moisturizes and softens nails.
- It is boosted with vitamins and minerals from fruit extracts.
- Water Lily extracts: for pure moisture post removal.
3. Chanel Nail Colour Remover:
A travelling fashionista’s delight is this handy product by Chanel. Removes even the last traces of nail polish in a single swipe.
- A gentle water-based formula with acetone
- Excellent for glitter varnishes
See More: Mac Nail Polish India
4. Dior Dissolvant Abricot Nail Polish Remover:
It is an effective remover from a brand that is a favourite worldwide. It is considered widely as the gentle remover.
- Acetone-free- gentle on nails and cuticles
- Strengthens, nourishes and hydrates nails
- Revives whiteness and shine without dryness.
5. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Remover:
This is the most widely purchased nail polish remover and possibly the cheapest on this list. It is also a dip in remover. This is not acetone-free but worth the purchase.
- Economical pricing
- Avocado oil: for Vitamin E and moisture
- Useful for even the most stubborn glitter polishes.
See More: Best Matte Nail Polish
Understand your nails to care for them. This should guide you to choose a better product to suit your needs.