Our body often functions better and we feel more active when we stick to organic food similarly our skin feels better when we treat it with natural and organic products instead of normal cosmetic products that contain chemicals. To help you find out everything that is good for the skin, here is a list of 15 natural and Organic skin care products that help your skin look better after every use, let’s check it out,
Best Natural and Organic Skin Care Brands In India:
Let’s find the top 15 Best Organic and Natural Skin Care Brands for men and women.
1. The Body Shop:
One of the leading healthcare and cosmetic brand, the body shop creates products that don’t just look beautiful but also have a really good impact on the health of facial as well as body skin. The products can be easily found at the many outlets of the brand at malls and shopping complexes.
- Pros & Cons: The attractive packaging and long-lasting fragrance of every product will coerce you into buying it but the pricing can be a bit high for the masses.
A brand that has garnered high recognition in the recent years for its haircare and skin care products. Biotique has become a cheaper but equally effective alternative to all the organic brands that are not very affordable for the masses.
- Pros & Cons: The products are available for overall skin and hair development. Also, every product is moderately priced and packaged.
See More: Best Biotique Face Packs
Himalaya is one of the oldest and trusted skincare brands in India. Their products are organic and fragrant as well as moderately priced. They are well known for their face cleansers and scrubs that contain some really beneficial ingredients such as apricots and walnuts.
- Pros & Cons: Moderately priced and available in good quantity with quality ingredients and visible effects.
4. Lotus Herbals:
Lotus Herbals are well known for their lotions and moisturisers as well as other skin care products such as face packs. Their SPF Sunscreen lotion is a very famous and loved product because of its matte effect and visible results.
- Pros & Cons: A matte sunscreen that does its work without making your skin oily or greasy. Affordable and good in quantity.
5. Khadi Naturals:
Khadi Naturals produces some of the best herbal products for skin care. Not only are these products organic but so is their packaging that can be easily reused or recycled. Their products such as bath salts, body and lip scrubs as well as balms are very famous.
- Pros & Cons: Very natural and effective products that are also packed smartly.
VLCC believes in building and developing skin care. Their facial products also come in a variety of kits such as facial kit as well as clean up kits that contain essential oils, scrubs made out of fruits and other such organic ingredients. Many leading salons use products by this company on their customers.
- Pros & Cons: Comes in kits that are suitable to get your facial or clean up done right at home.
See More: Latest VLCC Face Packs
7. Kama Ayurveda:
Another ayurvedic brand that develops some really good herbal beauty products is Kama Ayurveda. The ingredients used in all the products of this company are mostly raw and organic that help you achieve that glow and beauty with the most special ingredients at the comfort of your home.
- Pros & Cons: The products can be a bit pricey in some instances.
8. Forest Essentials:
The fragrance of any product from the brand Forest Essentials will actually make you feel that you just walked out of nature into a concrete jungle. The shampoos, body wash and bath scrubs from this brand are much loved and adored by even a lot of celebrities and other people.
- Pros & Cons: Even though the price may seem a bit high its worth buying this product.
9. Soul Tree:
An upcoming organic make-up products brand, Soul Tree is gaining a reputation for its organic make-up products. Their essential oils, scrubs, body wash etc are well known and available at select stores.
- Pros & Cons: Available only at select outlets and websites.
10. Pure Earth:
A brand loved by many but available only to a few, Pure earth products are made out of raw and virgin oils and other ingredients, making the products actually pure. The products are available only at leading stores and websites thus making it inaccessible for many.
- Pros & Cons: No significant consequences, a very pure product brand.
A brand that has gained a lot of recognition by time, Patanjali is not only a healthcare or skincare brand but they also create and sell a lot of grocery and other home-based items and eatables. Their products are known to be cheap thus making it affordable for all classes of society.
- Pros & Cons: There are no significant consequences of this brand but many good factors such as its availability at many stores and also the affordability.
See More: Patanjali Skin Care Products
A brand that has been in business for quite some time, they make all kinds of organic cosmetic products. The company also produces some other types of makeup products that may contain a certain amount of chemicals.
- Pros & Cons: The brand and its products are not available at many outlets, making it difficult for customers to find their products.
13. Sheer Cover:
An organic makeup products brand, sheer cover creates some really cool cosmetics. These come in a very alluring packaging as well. Their compacts kohls, press powders are some of the most famous products. Though the brand is not very well known amongst the masses, it is gaining some fame rapidly.
- Pros & Cons: The brand is not available at many outlets and can be a bit pricey for the majority.
14. Ayur Herbals:
An old Indian brand that is famous for their organic shampoos and soap bars, Ayur Herbals has been in the market for a long time. The brand does not require a lot of marketing as it has gained a lot of customers by time who blindly trust the brand and buy its products.
- Pros & Cons: The brand is not commonly available in some parts of the country, although every product is priced moderately.
15. Just Herbs:
A brand that is still to gain a significant amount of recognition but is reaching that stage slowly and steadily, Just Herbs is a good herbal beauty products brand. As the name suggests, they emphasize on using all the beneficial and crucial Indian as well as foreign herbs in their products.
- Pros & Cons: A wide variety of herbs are used in the products of this brand.
Choosing a healthier lifestyle will have enormous beneficial impacts on your daily routine, but just like our body, our skin too needs some healthy nourishment. With the help of organic skin care products, we can not only achieve a restored skin but also be carefree about any side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I Use Herbal Beauty Products From Different Brands?
Yes, you can use beauty products from your choice of organic makeup product brand that suits your budget and your skin type from the variety of makeup brands in the market.
2. Is Patanjali an Indian Skincare Brand?
Yes, Patanjali is an Indian brand established by a Hindu Saint that is not only limited to creating skincare products but also produces healthcare, food, hygiene and other types of products.
3. Where can I Buy Natural Beauty Products?
Natural beauty products can be found in many cosmetic as well as drugstores. People can also buy these products online from sites like Amazon and other websites that sell beauty products.