Nyx is a makeup brand that has received the approval of the professionals because of their formula as well as the generic people because of their comparatively better pricing. It is always challenging to come across a brand that caters to all the needs of the people while also being long-lasting and with a suitable formulation. Nyx professional makeup has thus garnered all the attention for good reasons. Let’s find out more about Nyx cosmetics and their products with the help of this list,
Best Nyx Cosmetics and Makeup Products:
1. NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Multi-Finish Shadow Palette:
An eyeshadow can brighten up your eye and the entire makeup look. Various shades in one single palette can help you achieve multiple watches for different occasions. These Nyx eyeshadow palettes are also one of the best products by this brand.
- Pros & Cons: This palette contains multiple shades, making it a great deal, as buying individual shades can be expensive.
2. NYX Professional Makeup Precision Brow Pencil:
Well-done eyebrows can enhance the beauty of any individual. While not everyone may have the best eyebrows or have issues with their shape, with the change in time and thanks to this Nyx eyebrow precision pencil, now everyone can have their eyebrows shaped the way they like.
- Pros & Cons: Since it is available in two shades, people who do not have highly dark brows can choose the brown colour to avoid fakeness in their brows.
3. NYX Professional Makeup Contour Intuitive Palette:
In the era of selfies and Instagram, clicking the perfect pictures from the right angles has become a trend everyone is following. To get that perfect look, a contouring palette that helps achieve that perfect jawline comes in handy. The contouring palette can also be used as a blush palette.
- Pros & Cons: Does the work with multiple products such as blush and eyeshadow.
4. NYX Worth The Hype Volumizing Mascara:
There are days when you are not in the mood for makeup, yet you do not wish for people to come up to ask you if you are sick cause you look too plain. A simple product that can make your eyes look more alive is mascara. Nyx cosmetic volumizing mascara ensures that your lashes don’t just look longer but also with more volume.
- Pros & Cons: It can also work as an eyebrow precision tool in need of time. It makes your lashes look naturally long and attractive.
5. NYX Makeup Total Control Drop Primer:
A primer plays a crucial role in creating a barrier between our skin and all the makeup that we apply. It is important to build this barrier as makeup used on naked skin can cause breakouts and several skin damages. The Nyx Makeup Total Control Drop Primer ensures that our skin remains untouched and hydrated even with much makeup.
- Pros & Cons: Using a primer has no cons but only positive impacts on the skin.
6. NYX Butt Naked Turn The Other Cheek:
We often get confused between eyeshadow, blush, and other products while shopping for cosmetics. The Nyx Professional Butt Naked Turn the other cheek helps solve this problem and confusion quickly. The palette comprises eyeshadow, blush, and illuminators packed in one pretty box.
- Pros & Cons: The palette comprises multiple neutral tones, making it suitable for all skin shades and a perfect pick for any season.
7. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick:
We all love a tint of colour on our lips occasionally. Although a lot of people shy away from the idea of applying lipstick because it makes their lips look dried and chapped. What people haven’t realized yet is that Nyx has found the solution to their problems. Their liquid suede cream lipstick glides on lips like butter and stays without causing any harm to the lips.
- Pros & Cons: The lipstick is available in really beautiful shades that offer something for everyone.
8. NYX Nofilter Finishing Powder:
Once the makeup is well applied, it is essential to set it in place. While many people use a setting spray, the first product that sets up the look is a compact powder. The Nyx Professional No filter Finishing Powder adds the final finishing touch to your makeup giving it the much sought-after flawless look.
- Pros & Cons: It is one of the best finishing powders in the Indian market.
9. NYX Makeup Butter Gloss:
A lipstick that is affordable and gives medium to full coverage to your lips is the Nyx Professional Makeup Butter Gloss. It is buttery soft on the lips, thus offering some help even to your chapped or dried lips and gliding on without discomfort.
- Pros & Cons: The lipstick has an aftertaste, which can be weird for a few but pleasant for the majority.
10. NYX Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray:
Every makeup artist or professional person swears by this product, a makeup setting spray. A setting spray ensures that all that hard work and time that has been invested in achieving the flawless look doesn’t result in anything. The setting spray is like a fixative that makes sure that the makeup stays in one place.
- Pros & Cons: It is important to ensure that the setting spray is sprayed from a distance to cover all the spots on your face.
11. NYX Total Control Drop Foundation:
There are days when our skin decides to look less healthy. In this case, a foundation does the job of covering up all the signs of dullness on our skin. A foundation is one of the most crucial makeup products for any makeup artist for any occasion, as this ensures that the individual does not look worn out. This task can be well accomplished with the help of Nyx Professional Makeup Total Control Drop Foundation.
- Pros & Cons: It comes in ink bottle packaging with a dripper that confirms every drop makes a difference.
12. NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator:
Sometimes nothing works well enough to enhance our beauty. This is when an illuminator comes in handy. The Nyx born to glow liquid illuminator gives a highly visible shine on our skin that blends naturally, giving your face and other body parts a beautifully enhanced look.
- Pros & Cons: The illuminator is available in various shades, making it one of the top Nyx products.
13. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand:
No one likes to cover their face with makeup daily, especially regarding a foundation. Foundation can sometimes start feeling cakey and heavy on the skin. To be freed of the everyday foundation dilemma, concealer comes to your rescue. Apply your Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer Wand on your skin with your moisturizer and look flawless in minutes.
- Pros & Cons: This is hands down one of the best products from the Nyx makeup collection because of its perfect formula that gently blends on the skin hiding all the blemishes and spots.
14. NYX Makeup Wonder Stick:
When you are not really in the mood to use a liquid foundation or concealer, instead of avoiding makeup altogether, turn to a makeup wonder stick. The Nyx Makeup Wonder Stick is a solid formulation of the foundation that glides on the skin like a Chapstick without any hassle.
- Pros & Cons: It is possible that this product may not blend on all skin types. Also, it does not offer complete coverage.
15. NYX Shine Killer & Pore Filler:
One of the worst-case scenarios everyone with oily, dry to normal skin goes through is open pores. Open pores attract dirt and build excessive sebum, leading to blackheads, white heads and acne. Use the Nyx Pore filler to ensure your skin stays oil-free, and your pores remain clear and invisible.
- Pros & Cons: It is a perfect product for people with large pores and oily skin.
16. NYX Eye Shadow Base:
Just like we need a base of primer before applying makeup on our skin, our eyes also need some protection before getting attacked with makeup. The base also helps in giving an even neutral tone to the eyelids, which helps in better blending and visibility of the eyeshadow.
- Pros & Cons: There are no particular significant cons to this product.
17. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil:
Want to skip the makeup but don’t wish to look dull, sick or plain jane either, then chuck it all and pick a Nyx Professional Jumbo Eye Pencil. This eye pencil easily glides on the outer and inner waterline of the eyes without causing any discomfort.
- Pros & Cons: The kohl can spread more than necessary since it’s a jumbo-sized eye pencil.
18. NYX Epic Ink Liner:
Kohl acts like a perfect product to highlight your eyes but what adds an extra touch and makes your eyes look even more glamorous is an eyeliner. A Nyx Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner does not only enhance the colour of your eyes but also makes them look alluring.
- Pros & Cons: Leaving an eyeliner for too long can lead to infections and eye allergies.
19. NYX Matte Body Bronzer:
Nothing does the job of highlighting a body part better than a bronzer. The Nyx Professional Matte Body Bronzer is the perfect pick for those who want to achieve the perfect jawline, high-pointed nose or just some other curves.
- Pros & Cons: No significant consequences as such.
20. NYX Matte Lipstick:
We all love food and drinks; what we don’t love is getting our lipsticks smudged while engaging in these everyday tasks. The Nyx lip cream, better known as one of the top Nyx products, gives a matte finish look without painting or budging and stays long.
- Pros & Cons: This is one of the best lipsticks as it’s lightweight and stays smudge-proof. Also, the colours available make it one of the most sought-after lipsticks.
Nyx Makeup collection ensures that every individual finds a makeup product that fulfils all their needs and requirements. The variety of shades and types available under all products showcase that the brand believes in catering to the needs of all kinds of individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where can I Buy Nyx Lipstick?
Nyx lipsticks are available in all leading cosmetics stores. The product is also available online on famous websites such as Nykaa and Amazon.
2. Where Can I Buy Nyx Makeup Products?
The more common Nyx products can be easily found available on Amazon. On the other hand, leading cosmetics stores and makeup product websites sell the products too.
3. Are Nyx Makeup Products Suitable for all Skin Types?
Nyx makeup products are available in different categories suitable for people with normal to oily skin. For people with delicate skin, it is advisable to consult a doctor and only use any products.