Everybody loves perfect open hairstyles! There are numerous possibilities and options with open hairstyles, and here we gather some of the best and trending lovely looks we came across. They are all elegant, plush, polished, edgy, and beautiful. Don’t you want to explore them right now?
Here we have compiled the best open hairstyles at present. Whether you want a simple and quick one or a fancy and unique look, we have it all!
18 Simple and Easy Open Hair Hairstyles for Short and Long Hair:
So continue reading to know more about the guide on the cute open hairstyles right now.
1. Simple Open Hair Hairstyles:
If you have curly hair or wavy texture, you can try these dense curly open hair hairstyles for your everyday looks. It adds a stunning look for ethnic and western wear outfits and matches your needs across occasions. Women and girls in any age group with medium to long hair can try it out in any season. It is easy, quick and perfect.
2. Easy Open Hair Hairstyles:
This is another perfect hairstyle for open hair. If you love natural and casual looks, this is among the ideal natural hairstyles to flaunt seamlessly to look beautiful and yet elegant. The hairstyle, however, looks at its best when the hair is blow-dried. Women with straight and frizz-free hair textures can check it out.
3. Simple Open Hair Look for Wedding:
Not every wedding look needs to look high-end and sophisticated, specifically if you are a simple girl who loves simple looks. We have one such simple open hair hairstyle for weddings to match your preferences. This is among our top favorite beach hairstyle-inspired mermaid waves look to check out. Those with any hair texture can try this look effortlessly.
4. Simple Wavy Style for Open Hair:
This is among our top latest hairstyles in open hair. While this looks simple and smart, it isn’t quite easy to achieve a similar look. Make sure you have good soft, curled hair beneath the area properly to look great. Have a middle parting to the hair done and continue with the curls. This gives the latest and trendy hot look easily without much styling apart from the curling tools. Try this one, and you would surely love the way it will turn out.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are a good time to try out this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for late 20s women and also early 30s women.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval faces and wavy hair are best suitable for this style.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Style this with a nice long or knee-length dress for night parties or cocktail events to look gorgeous.
5. Smart and Easy Leave Over Open Style:
If you do not want to work too hard on styling and love the simple yet quite smart look, then this is a perfect fit for your taste. This is among the easy and quick hairstyles for open hair. If you are running over for some work and chores or have an all busy schedule lined up, yet want to look cute and pretty, then what else than having such a quick fix with you to make you all ready? Try this out, and it will give you an instant youthful look in no time.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 30s age group can look good here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any face type and straight hair are best to try this hairstyle out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can try this with their casuals for office going or college going purposes as required.
6. Frizzy and Messy Open Style:
This is one of our best open hairstyles. If you are the kind of woman, who does not want to try out the normal and usual kind of style and wants to experiment further, why not?! Try this frizzy and messy open hairstyle look. Here the hair is not softly brushed and detangled as we generally do for other styling tips. The hair is a bit frizzy and looks super wild and stylish. A modern woman who loves to try out new stuff and styles can try this one out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s are only the best suitable here.
- Best Season to Try: Try this hairstyle in monsoons at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with round and diamond faces with any hair type can try this one out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this style for wedding receptions with a nice long gown or lehengas to look great.
7. Traditional Braided Open Style:
There are always women who are huge fans of traditional styles. Well, we are here with our best open hairstyles for medium hair in the traditional method. If you want to look ethnic and unique and want to have that glow carrying around, try this style. You can easily alter and customise this style by adding a clip or flower, or other accessories as you wish. However, the basic styling of braiding hair from the sides and tying it out remains the same.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s are best suitable for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in winters and monsoons at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with any face shape and hair type can try this versatile style.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can wear a nice saree in this style for weddings or family functions.
8. Puffy Open Hairstyle:
Well here is another look if you want to experiment with new styles. This open hairstyle for long hair is quite unique and gorgeous, isn’t it? The hair is well puffed and curled beneath the tail part. The puff near the crown should be created well, and curls should be soft and easy at the down tail side. Try and take parlour stylist help if required to get this perfect look. This is a super modern style and is totally amazing and gorgeous for modern-day young women.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in winter at its best look.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 30s to look youthful and radiant.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval and square faces with any long hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can wear a nice long dress in this style to go to wedding parties or other events of a similarly grand scale.
9. Curly and Cute Open Hairstyle:
Well if you have curly hair, then we get you sorted in this style. This is among hairstyles for open straight hair too if you are ready to get it curled and make it look similar. This look is very feminine and stylish, as well. Keep nice flowers and roll them all over in the middle as a partition. Further, similar flowers are added all around the hair to add and enhance the look. This is a super stylish and cute look that is forever here to stay as a trending one.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in winter and summer at its best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any face type and curly or straight hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can wear nice lehengas or full gowns to look good in this for wedding events.
10. Smart Open Hairstyle for Modern Look:
In case you are among the modern woman who loves modern vibes and looks, then try this open hairstyle for short hair look. Here the hair is well brushed and blows dried well to create such a messy look. Further, the hair is also lightly highlighted near the tips to add to the glow. Try this style if you want to experiment and have only modern vibes and bold looks around you. It isn’t difficult and time taking at all.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 20s and 30s age group.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are the best time to try this style out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with round and oval faces with short hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this style with short skirts or modern dresses for night parties and dance nights events.
11 Nice Weaved Open Style:
Here is an amazing Indian hairstyle for open hair with a gown variant. All you need to do is a similar kind of weaving style and add a particular hair accessory to it. Just clip a similar kind of thing as shown and leave it out. That is it you are good to go. This trendy and stylish look isn’t difficult at all to achieve and can totally make you look gorgeous.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in any season you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the 20s age group, this is your go-to option.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with wavy hair and any face type can try this style out.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this style with a long gown or dress to wedding reception events.
12. Short Open Hairstyle:
This leaving hair open hairstyles for short hair is another good option for you if you are someone who does not want to focus much time and energy on your styling. This short hair is also good if you love it and also want to look youthful and stylish. Try this out, and you will surely be good to go without any further styling. You can easily brush it thoroughly and leave it out to look amazing and stylish all day.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are good and the best time to try this out.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for women in their 30s and 40s age to look youthful.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this style if you have a round and square face with any hair type.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this for any casual western wear for offices or outings with friends.
13. Medium Length Open Hair for a Modern Look:
This is another possible option for messy open hairstyles. If you love to have a messy look with not too long hair, then this is a good option for you. Try it out. You can further add on highlights as shown in this figure with maroon colour or as you wish to add to the look. This is unique, stylish and super glamorous, easily given the way highlights enhance the beauty. Try it out if you want something simple yet stylish look.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to work on this messy hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the 30s and 40s age group.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval and diamond faces with any hair type can try this.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this with a nice medium length gown or skirt to add glow for going to dinners or outings with friends.
14. Open Hairstyle with Bangs:
This front bang hairstyle for open hair is a new variant now. If you love to sport bangs and want something like front open hair, then this is a good option and variant to go blindly. Women who are petite and love to give a modern look can try this style out. It will be totally trendy and make you look super youthful and stylish. Try it out if you want something unique and trendy without much effort and time to be given to styling.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in their 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Monsoons and winter are good times to try this one.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this with a nice sleek dress to go for parties or date nights.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear this style for women with round and oval faces with straight hair.
15. Traditional Open Hairstyle with Saree:
This is another open hair hairstyle with a saree for women who are in younger age groups and want to look traditional yet give modern vibes. This style is well known already, but let us keep it here given the way it is always evergreen and the style is here to stay. Try it out to get that traditional and stylish vibe without any effort. Just brush hair well and blow dry it to get that puffy and nice look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women between the ages of 20s and 30s are best suitable here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this for any face and hair type easily.
- Best Season to Try: This versatile style can be tried out in any season as you wish.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Good saree can be tried out here with style for festival times or functions.
Read: Ponytail Haircuts
16. Simple Flower Rolled Bun Hairstyle:
Here is another option as an open hairstyle for weddings. This rolled-up bun is quite an easy one to do and style as well. Here all you need to do for the best look is attach flowers of your choice to add to the look. Further, you can always customise the same and add more hair accessories as you wish. Try it out, and you would surely love the way they look can turn out to be stylish and super trendy.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in the summers at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in the 30s age group only.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can wear this with a saree for weddings events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Style this if you have an oval and diamond face and any hair type.
17. Flower Bun Look in New Style:
Another variant of open hairstyles for saree is here. If you want a traditional look as shown above in the picture, you can easily try this one out. This hairstyle is quite versatile and can be tried by women of older age groups as well to look youthful and stylish. The glamour and glow come in easily after this styling way as the hair is popped up well and trendy. Try this one out, and you will surely love it.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 40s and 50s are best suitable for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in any season as you wish for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with round and oval faces with any hair can better try this style.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Good nice traditional saree can be best suitable here to go to family functions or festival events.
18. Bun Style with Open Hair:
Well, these open party hairstyles are among another trending look. If you are wondering how it is open styles, this is quite a unique look that can be easily adjusted as well. Here the puffed hair is made near the crown and a bun is added with flowers all around to cover it off. The readymade flower bun is made and attached, and hence one can easily remove it off to make straight hair look and attach the bun as an accessory in between as well.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 30s and 40s are best suitable here.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are the best time to try out this one.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval and rectangle face with straight hair can try this style.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this style with lehengas or a full gown for any family parties or events.
Additional Tips for Open Hairstyles:
Here is how to manage and maintain open hairstyles easily.
- Fine hair is important for open hair to look good and shiny smooth all the time. Hence always focus on the health of your hair. Make sure your hair is well-nourished all the time.
- Apply almond oil and argan oil regularly to make sure hair is well moisturised.
- Do not over shampoo. Never shampoo more than thrice a week as it may damage hair.
- Always use a good moisturising and voluminous shampoo for best-looking hair.
- Add on to hair serum to look great and get in shine instantly.
- Do hair spa and nourishment therapy every month to make sure hair is well smooth and shiny to enhance the looks and beauty.
These open hair hairstyles are all on the list of our trendy and most wanted styles. Be it a simple look or wanting to have a stylish makeover, you can easily try all these out in no time and get them done. These are mostly not time taking and yet will give you an instantly beautiful and trendy look. Try them out, and you can easily stand out to be the most stylish and wanted in the crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to Keep Hair Tangle Free for Open Hair Hairstyle?
Ans: Keeping hair tangle-free is important to make hair look good in an open hair hairstyle. Hence always do not forget to condition your hair ends and use the right brush for your hair. Use detangle brush well. Do not use a lot of chemicals on your hair as well.
Q2. Does Semi Braided Open Hairstyle Suit Woman Of 50 Years Age?
Ans: Yes. Women of any age group can try semi braided and tied hair with open hair. However, do the variant which may suit you the best. For instance, if you are around 50 years old, try out keeping good flowers than fancy hair accessories and have broad braided hair tied around than the sleek ones.
Q3. How to Make Sure Hair Isn’t Sticky and Oily in Open Hairstyle Regularly?
Ans: We understand that having regular hair wash at times gets difficult in busy schedules, and there is a woman who suffers from oily and sticky hair too. However, this does not imply you cannot try out an open hair hairstyle. Use good hair spray once in a while to apply between hair strands. This will help your hair to remain non-sticky and fluffy for a long.