Elegance, grandeur, grace and styles are the perfect all-in-one combo that can be experienced with gorgeous Pakistani kurtis. The Pakistani-style kurti design is all about flaunting flawless glam quotient effortlessly. Despite the array of new designs and trends in fashion, kurtas always stay relevant and unmatched. Their feminine and graceful looks are always the talk of the town for all right reasons. Adding the Pakistani kurtis will only bring you to the limelight and give you all the attention for parties, weddings, or any special event. Today, we have decided to treat you to these gorgeous Pakistani kurta designs for ladies. They are trending and super special in the market this season, and we don’t want to miss out on them, do we?!
How To Style Pakistani Kurti For Gorgeous Looks?
Before we check out the latest trends in Pakistani kurti sets for women, let us learn more about styling them the right way to give the best of your looks.
Bottom Wear: Pakistani Kurtis is often in bright, striking colours and designs. They never look dull on the go. So you can always prefer to pair them with similar stunning trousers or pants to match the vibe and elegance. For example, printed or gorgeous silk straight pants, palazzos can be an apt choice, either matching the colour/design of the kurti or the contrast colour too.
Accessories: How about adding stunning and statement accessories to match the grace of the kurti set? We often notice celebrities and influencers pairing Pakistani kurtis with lovely and one-of-a-kind accessories, and we advise the same. The statement jhumkas, oxidized jewellery, or even the kundans/stones, with matching bracelets and hand accessories, can be the perfect pick anytime. They can instantly lift your appearance and give you the limelight you always dream of!
Footwear: Adding heels or wedges is always perfect with the kurtis to give a stylish glam quotient. However, if you love vintage or classic looks, women’s juttis are also gorgeous.
Hairstyle: Depending on the occasion and grandeur design of the outfit, you can decide on the hairstyle. We always recommend a feminine and charming, beautiful hairstyle than the simple ones to pair with Pakistani kurtis for women.
Best And Latest Designs of Pakistani Kurtis for Women in Fashion:
Here is the trendy and top collection of Kurtis in Pakistani style for a traditional look.
1. Pakistani Long Georgette Kurti:
The long georgette Pakistani kurti is always perfect with a plush and luxurious look. They can never disappoint you and will fill you with stunning and graceful glam. We love this embroidery elegant yellow Pakistani patch work kurti design for women. The gorgeous kurti features elegant heavy embroidery with grandeur georgette fabric. The resham embroidery with sequins further adds to the charm.
- Design: Yellow Pakistani Patch Work Long Kurti Design With Full Sleeves And Heavy Work
- Fabric: Georgette
- Body Type: Thin, Pear, Hourglass
- Occasion: Functions, Wedding Festivities
- Wear With: Matching Sky Blue Trousers
- Style Tip: Pair With Heavy Layered Necklaces, Statement Jewellery, Juttis And Clutch.
2. Pakistani Net Kurti With Pant:
There is nothing simplistic about the Pakistani kurti designs and sets. They are all grandeur, and it all depends on your preferences to choose which kind of plush look you love the most! This particular red colour embroidered net Pakistani kurti and suit is among the fashion world’s top trending and latest favourites. It features pretty zari work, resham embroidery and patch border work, all accentuating the mono-colour outfit look and design statement.
- Design: Red Pakistani Resham and Zari Work Embroidery Kurti Design With Pant
- Fabric: Net
- Body Type: Thin, Pear
- Occasion: Festive Parties
- Wear With: Red Trousers
- Style Tip: Kundan Jewellery, With Juttis Or Pump Heels, Are Perfect.
3. Pakistani Cotton Embroidery Kurti:
If you want to tone down the designer look more, this cotton embroidered straight kurta is another great and lovely choice. The grey embroidered Pakistani kurti features three-quarter sleeves, a straight-line design and elegant mirror work to accentuate the plush style statement. It is ideal for women who love simple yet stylish and glamorous styles. How do you like this?
- Design: Grey Women’s Pakistani Embroidery Cotton Kurti
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Anyone
- Occasion: Regular
- Wear With: Red Or Orange Trousers
- Style Tip: Oxidized Jewellery, Handheld Bags, And Juttis Are Ideal.
4. Pakistani Shirt Style Printed Kurti:
With the evolving fashion times, new designs are also evolving within the broad range of Pakistani kurti fashion. We have this shirt-style printed kurti design to check out. The white and yellow women’s Pakistani shirt style kurti features printed ethnic motifs accentuating the beautiful look, with the regular long sleeves, shirt collar and panelled style design. It is perfect for exuding a gorgeous look seamlessly and is versatile for several occasions. How do you like it? It is a truly stunning and one-of-a-kind outfit.
- Design: White and Yellow Women’s Shirt Style Pakistani Kurti With Flared Sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Hourglass, Apple
- Occasion: Festive
- Wear With: Gold Toned Palazzo/Straight Pants
- Style Tip: Kundans Or Meenakari Earrings, Bracelet And Heels With Designer Clutch.
5. Pakistani Chiffon Kurti With Palazzo:
How about this mild yet gorgeous chiffon kurti design? The Pakistani kurti with palazzo set features intricate one-of-a-kind detailing and design embroidery that sure will steal your heart. It features mirror design, gotta patti lace works, sequins and resham thread designs that bring a thrilling and fancy style statement.
- Design: Yellow Pakistani Kurti Suit With Resham Thread Work, Gotapatti Lace, Mirror And Sequins
- Fabric: Chiffon
- Body Type: Pear And Hourglass
- Occasion: Festive, Functions, Family Gatherings
- Wear With: Yellow Palazzo
- Style Tip: Loafers Or Pumps, With Statement Ear Accessories, Bracelets And Handstacked Accessories, Clutch.
6. Pakistani Designer Kurti For Party:
Did you ever check out a block print Pakistani-style kurti? If not, this lovely maroon floral embroidered kurta will blow your mind. Women who keep simple and elegant choices ahead in their clothing style will love this combination. The kurti features a high-low hemline, panelled design styling, shirt collar and half-length sleeves, perfect for exuding a mesmerizing look.
- Design: Maroon Floral Embroidered Pakistani Kurta With Full Sleeves
- Fabric: Faux Georgette
- Body Type: Anyone
- Occasion: Parties, Outings
- Wear With: White Trousers/Straight Pant
- Style Tip: Oxidized Jewellery Can Perfectly Fit With A Handheld Bag And Loafers.
7. Pakistani Mirror Work Kurta With Sharara:
Check out this bold and stunning Pakistani mirror kurta with a sharara set; you will not need to check out any other choices. We are in absolute love with this embroidered black kurta and sharara set. The kurta features beautiful flare, embroidery, zari and mirror work, and flared sharara as the bottom wear. It is perfect for giving a sophisticated and luxurious style statement in one go! This is a perfect pick if you are looking for Pakistani net kurti designs.
- Design: Maroon Net Sleeves Mirror Work Pakistani Kurti With Sharara
- Fabric: Net
- Body Type: Hourglass, Pear, Thin
- Occasion: Weddings, Pre-Wedding Festivities
- Wear With: Sharara
- Style Tip: Statement Ethnic Jewellery, Bangles, High Heels And Designer Clutch.
8. Pakistani Plus Size Kurti:
This plus-size green Pakistani-style kurti design for women is another great choice to nail the glam quotient with elegance and exquisite looks. The kurti features a woven design, which adds to the rich and grandeur effect; besides not crowding in with the design, it keeps it minimal. It is perfect for exuding feminine and fascinating vibes seamlessly.
- Design: Green Plus Size Women’s Pakistani Style Kurta With Woven Design
- Fabric: Viscose Rayon
- Body Type: Plus Size
- Occasion: Festive
- Wear With: Gold Colour Palazzo
- Style Tip: Meenakari Earrings Or Ethnic Statement Earrings, Neckpiece, Gold-Toned Wedges/Juttis And Bangles.
9. Pakistani Velvet Kurti:
Come the colder seasons, we can think of velvet to deliver the grandeur and chic style statement effortlessly. We have the navy blue Pakistani velvet kurti, which will impress you on the first look. The stunning kurti features intricate zari and Resham work design and has a sweetheart neckline and three-quarter sleeves. Check it out, and you won’t be disappointed. This is among the perfect choice as Pakistani party wear kurtis. Do you agree?
- Design: Navy Blue Women’s Pakistani Style Kurti With Zari And Resham Work, Sweetheart Neckline
- Fabric: Velvet
- Body Type: Thin, Hourglass, Pear
- Occasion: Parties
- Wear With: Velvet Matching Trousers
- Style Tip: Ethnic Statement Ear Accessories, Choker Neckpiece, Bracelets And Heels.
10. Pakistani Silk Kurti:
Are you looking for a bright and vibrant style statement with ethnic hues? This fuchsia pink women’s embroidered silk Pakistani kurti will set your bar high with its intricate design and detailing. The kurti features lovely cut dana work, stones, Resham and zardozi, giving it a grandeur and sophisticated appearance.
- Design: Fuchsia Pink Women’s Silk Kurti With Full Sleeves
- Fabric: Silk
- Body Type: Hourglass, Apple
- Occasion: Festive
- Wear With: Gold Colour Silk Trousers
- Style Tip: Ethnic Earrings, Juttis And A Clutch.
See More: Long Straight Kurti Designs
11. Ahalyaa Yellow Mustard Digital Print Pakistani Cotton Kurti:
A lovely cotton kurta with a nice design. The mustard kurti has nice floral prints on it. It has a boat neck and three-fourth sleeves. Goes well with black leggings. The lovely detailing at the borders adds to the beauty of the Pakistani kurta.
12. Crown Nine Embroidered Women’s Pakistani Kurta (White):
A cool-looking white kurta with a closed neck with white embroidery on the kurti. The button placket looks so cool. It is made of georgette material. It has side pockets which give a nice look. It can be paired up with nice white leggings. Looks very formal.
13. La Firangi Solid Women’s Straight Kurta (Orange):
A simple and elegant orange kurti. It has three-fourth sleeves and a square neck. It looks so cool. The black detail on the borders and the neck look very beautiful. It can be paired up with white leggings. A lovely straight-cut kurta suits all occasions.
See More: Best Indo-Western Kurtis
14. ZIYAA Women’s Blue Color Solid Straight Crepe Kurta:
A lovely crepe kurta right for all occasions. It has a boat neck and cold shoulders, three-fourth sleeves. The beautiful solid silver border on the sleeves gives a royal look to the kurti. The lovely blue kurti can be worn with any silver leggings. The silver detail below the neck is beautiful.
15. Plus Size Long Pakistani Yellow Printed Kurti:
This premium quality yellow printed kurti looks so simple and elegant. It can be worn with red leggings. It has a round neck and full sleeves. The long button placket looks nice on the yellow top. The red design on the kurti looks very traditional. It suits all ethnic events.
See More: Sleeveless Kurti Designs
A wide range of Pakistani kurtis is available online. You can pick any of these depending on the size. The floral printed kurtis are so traditional. The long kurtis Pakistani look is so adorable. Make a fashion statement by wearing these lovely kurtas at social gatherings. These are always the best kurtis for girls looking for little full-body-covered kurtis. Try this sure for your next occasion.