India is the richest country for its ethnic diversity and cultural heritage. There are so many different cultures, traditions, rituals and beliefs. As a by-product of such vast cultural diversity, there are many different festivals and special cultural occasions celebrated in our country throughout the year. So almost every day you get to observe some of the other celebration going on around you. Be it a festival or a ritual to be followed or simply a grand birthday or a big wedding ceremony, there’s something or the other always happening.
As a result, each and every one of us is obliged to look good and dress good for all such special occasions, if you are directly or indirectly related to them. So finding the perfect attire every time for these occasions becomes extremely difficult. But these days, we mostly see people following the traditional style trend of clothes more often, but the only thing is that they need a modern twist to them. One such modernised traditional wear is the good old Kurta Pajama. A simple extended style top with delicately crafted bottom pants is known as Kurta Pajama. The most widely renowned type of Kurta Pajamas is the Pathani Kurta Pajama. Originating from undivided India, the Pathani ethnic wear is now a trending style in several clothing apparels, especially Kurtas and suits.
Attractive and Traditional Pathani Kurta Pyjama for Gents in Fashion:
Following are Top 20 of the best pathani kurta pajama collection.
1. White Fancy Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Another white pathani kurta pajama in our set of products is a must-include, given the way the outfit looks super elegant and charming. The off-white silver-coloured intricate design near the neck and full knee-length look of kurta look perfect in its dose of colour riot, elegance as well as classy trend. Be it for fancy occasions or festive wear or weddings; we bet this outfit can elevate anyone’s style statement and make oneself appear unique as well as plush with a royal look.
- Design: White and silver pathani kurta pajama with full sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Anyone
- Occasion: Weddings, wedding pre-festivities
- Style Tip: Prefer wearing traditional chappals with a silver colour watch to match the outfit.
2. Grey Cotton Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Be it for everyday casuals or simple wear, if you are someone who prefers elegant and vibrant old-school kind of look, what best than this grey cotton pathani kurta set? With intricate details and design near the neck and overall grey look, we love how this style looks not only ethnic but also smart and contemporary. The piece is also versatile and can be perfect for festive times.
- Design: Grey and black long sleeve pathani kurta
- Fabric: Linen cotton
- Body Type: Athletic, muscular and large
- Occasion: Festive, casual wear
- Style Tip: Black shoes and a simple look can be ideal for this one.
3. Embroidery Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Do you love designer wear look to your outfits? We admit, who doesn’t like a charming royal style statement in the most natural way? This white and gold embroidery pathani kurta set comes with intricate design near to the neck. With collar neck, simple hues and plush style statement, the outfit looks both stylish as well as graceful.
- Design: Off-white and gold colour embroidery pathani kurta with full sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Skinny and athletic men
- Occasion: Festive wear, wedding festivities
- Style Tip: Golden or beige juttis can be ideal in this one.
4. Party Wear Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Did you know, there is also plain pathani kurta which gives a solid salwar look, just like the Rajput style trendy statement? Here is one such example. The grey party wear bright kurta comes with rich fabric, print as well as look, in long collar and intricate look. For anyone who loves to flaunt ethnic look at parties, this pathani kurta pajama in new look can be apt and ideal!
- Design: Grey Plain pathani kurta with full sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Skinny, athletic and muscular body type
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: Wear with mojris and traditional chains around the neck to look stylish!
5. Pathani Kurta Pajama for Boys:
Let’s not miss out on the kid’s wear part. This grey colour pathani kurta pajama for boys is super cute and lovely, can fit in well for younger age group ones. With the artistic yet straightforward appearance, collar neck and full sleeves, it is not only comfortable but also gives a traditional look, versatile to be worn in several of Indian festive occasions.
- Design: Grey colour solid pathani kurta with full sleeves
- Fabric: Linen cotton
- Body Type: Anyone
- Occasion: Festive wear, wedding parties
- Style Tip: Matching mojris or formal boots can be perfect to go with the style.
6. Linen Pathani Kurta Pajama for Wedding:
Weddings are all about grandeur and adding on bright pop of colours around you. This purple-coloured pathani kurta comes with black stripes design near the neck, with a simple and straight forward look, yet with mesmerising style statement. With below knee-length and comfortable feel, we love how this statement piece adds in style, colour, as well as unique design so effortlessly.
- Design: Purple coloured kurta with black stripes neck design and long sleeves
- Fabric: Linen
- Body Type: Athletic, large body sizes
- Occasion: Weddings, festive wear
- Style Tip: Add on black matching pajamas to this kurta and pair formal boots for a festive look.
7. Black Pakistani Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Black is ‘the’ colour for several men. One cannot compete with the elegance and bold look given by any black garments. With this below knee-length black pathani kurta and white pajamas, we love how the style looks super simple and yet graceful. The plush look is unbeatable and is also comfortable to wear for day-long events, in seasons across. For men who prefer simple yet statement looks, what best than this all-black kurta pajama in the pathani design style statement?
- Design: Black coloured full sleeve kurta and white pajamas
- Fabric: Cotton silk
- Body Type: Athletic and muscular body type
- Occasion: Family get-togethers, outings
- Style Tip: Add on black boots or ethnic sandals to this look with big dial watch.
8. Pathani Kurta Pajama with Jacket:
Do you know that can also pair the pyjama-style kurta with jackets? Here we come, with one of our top favourite pieces of pathani kurta designs. With the black kurta and white designer Nehru jacket, we love the entire outcome. The brocade and embellishment paired around jacket stand apart to look bright as well as lovely in the contemporary fashion market.
- Design: Beige kurta with green woven design Nehru jacket, and black pajamas
- Fabric: Silk fabric
- Body Type: Thin and athletic body
- Occasion: Festive wear, wedding receptions
- Style Tip: Add on traditional juttis for men to give a fancy look.
9. Designer Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Among the most popular colour combination for menswear, we often spot red, black, and white to be trending across. This popular colour combo pack is here with a bang through this bright men’s kurta and pajama. With long red-coloured sleeves, black pathani kurta with collar and white pants, the unique look delivered by this kurta is unbeatable. Men who love experimental and new looks must try this stylish pathani kurta pajama for men– without fail!
- Design: Black kurta with full red sleeves and white pajamas
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Anyone
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Style Tip: Leather or tan brown boots can be ideal with simple style.
10. Half-Sleeve Punjabi Pathani Kurta Pajama:
The Punjabi pathani kurta can depict the royalty and plush looks effortlessly. Here we see celebrity Diljit Dosanjh sporting all-white half sleeve pathani kurta with pajama. With the elegant and classic look, comfortable style, and vintage hues, we love how this looks sassy as well as modern. Try it out if you love and prefer simple outfits.
- Design: White kurta and pajama with half sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Athletic, plus size
- Occasion: Festive Wear, casual family functions
- Style Tip: Traditional juttis or black/brown boots can be ideal, with no heavy accessory styling.
11. Silk Blend Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Wearing a kurta pajama pathani style gives every man a grand and dapper look. It also makes you feel very prestigious and royal. But this look and feel can be even more enhanced if the choice of material for your Pathani Kurta in Silk. Silk has an extremely smooth texture which assures you everlasting rich, soft, comfortable feeling and also, Silk looks glittery naturally. Thus, a Silk Blend Pathani Kurta Pajama is a double bonus deal for you providing comfort with style.
12. Cotton Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Many times, men like to wear comfortable fitting clothes with maximum wearing convenience rather than thinking about the appearance of the clothes. This means they give comfort more importance over fashion and style. For such men, Cotton Pathani Kurta Pajama is the perfect option. You can explore various cotton pathani kurta pajama images over the Internet to find your ideal choice.
13. Pathani Kurta Pajama with Contrasting Colored Jacket:
In the recent past, the young generation has been highly influenced by the trend of pathani kurta pajama with a jacket at special occasions like Wedding, engagement, etc. This can by far be the most popular attire among Indian men as of now. You can select a combination of a simple plain Pathani Kurta with a beautiful design printed jacket or else you can select a designer printed kurta with a plain jacket. The combination of a Plain Pathani kurta with a designer jacket is more popular of these two.
14. Linen Pathani Kurta Pajama:
A Pathani Kurta is an extremely flexible kurta style. It suits a wide range of materials and a huge variety of designs and colours. One such material which has recently gained massive popularity is linen. Pathani Kurta Pajama made of linen appear in a vertical lining texture. The above image is a fine quality Linen made black pathani kurta pajama.
See More: Cotton Kurta Pajama Designs
15. Patiala Style Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Patiala style clothing is famous among almost all the age groups of our country. Patiala is usually more preferred by women and girls for their tops and kurtis, but it also consists of many options in the form of Patiala kurta pajama for menswear, Patiala suits, etc. Taking this Patiala style and combining it with the Pathani style gives you an exciting hybrid style which looks quite appealing.
16. Wedding Style Pathani Kurta Pajama:
Almost everyone has a problem of deciding what to wear at a wedding ceremony. While women have a wide range of variety to choose from, men have very limited options. One of those few and probably the safest option is a Wedding Style Pathani Kurta Pajama. It is a longer version of the ordinary kurta, and it consists of heavy embroidery with beads and colourful designs. It can be accompanied by a designer jacket as well.
See More: Bengali Kurta Pajama Designs
17. Khadi Style Pathani Kurta Pajama:
With the Make In India Concept introduced by our Prime Minister, there has been a boost to our handloom and labour-intensive industries. As a result, industries like Khadi have gained impetus. Therefore, Khadi style Pathani Jacket can be the next style trend with the youth rediscovering modernity in traditional wear.
18. Pathani Kurta with Dhoti Style Pajama:
As mentioned earlier, the youth is reinventing modernity in traditional wear. Therefore, if you want a traditional kurta with a modern touch, you have a pathani kurta pyjama for men’s option which comes with a dhoti style pajama.
19. Mid-Thigh Length Pathani Kurta Pajama:
There are also different variations in the Pathani kurta pajama in terms of the length of the kurta. If you want a casual and party look, where you want the kurta to look more like a fancy shirt, you can go for a short thigh length Pathani kurta.
20. Long Knee Length Pathani Kurta with Pajama:
If you want a royal look for a big occasion, you can go for a long Pathani kurta which covers your thighs and extends up to your knees covering them. Such a Pathani Kurta usually fits a perfect look for a wedding or engagement or else any other grand family function.
You have now become aware of the fact that Kurta Pajama is currently the most common clothing apparel among Indian men at all important occasions like weddings, engagements, parties, etc. In particular, a Pathani Kurta pajama is slowly gaining popularity. You can select any particular Pathani Kurta style out of a variety of choices, as per the occasion and your preferences.