If you want to try North Indian food then Punjabi food is one of the best foods with richness in flavor. There are many peoples who are fond of the Punjabi dishes. You can also find the ‘Punjabi Dhaba’ at the highways that are known for their tasty food. Punjabi dishes involve vegetarian as well as Non -Vegetarian food.
Best and Tasty Punjabi Food Recipes:
1. Paneer Tikka Masala:
- Soak fried paneer pieces in water.
- Create paste of onions and garlic, tomato, ginger, Magatari, Fennel seeds, Javantri, Kesar, Khus khus, Coriander leaves,
- Cook this paste in oil for 5 min. Add masalas and some water to cook for 2 min.
- Finally put Paneer pieces and heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with roti plus mango pickle.
2. Hariyali Tawa Machli:
- Soak the fish with lemon juice, garlic- ginger paste for 15 min.
- Make a paste of green chilli, coriander leaves, curry leaves and mint leaves to a fine paste by a little water if required.
- Include this paste, yogurt, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and white pepper powder to the fish and blend well for 30 min.
- Coating with rice flour fry the fishes in oil from both sides.
3. Alu Capsicum Masala:
- Fry Add jeera, zachia, curry leaves, turmeric and green chillies in pan with oil. Also cook onions plus capsicum and salt.
- Mix tomatoes with masalas and heat for 5 min.
- Add boiled and cubed potatoes and mix well also cook for 5 minutes.
- Decorate with coriander leaves.
4. Quick Baingan Bharta:
- Boil sliced and peeled baigan in water for 10 minutes.
- Fry chop onions, ginger, and garlic in oil for 3 min.
- Mix mashed baigan and the respite of the spices and remain moving it till the water evaporate.
- Adorn with coriander leaves and dish up.
5. Brinjal And Smoked Chilli Soup:
- Make a paste of roasted bringal. Fry the red chillies.
- In pan add Brinjal paster, vegetable stock, cream, butter and salt, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Adding fried red chillies cook for 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve with garnishing by coriander leaves.
6. Rongi Dal:
- Boil the Rongi( soaked black eyed peas) in water for 15 minutes.
- Sauté onion, garlic, cinnamon stick, ginger, cumin seeds, tomatoes, cloves, garam masala, coriander powder, salt.
- Mix this with boiled Rongi and dish up.
See More: North Indian Food List
7. Indian Pasta With Chicken:
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes. At that time, fry garlic, garam masala, turmeric, tomatoe sauce, chopped capsicum, minced chicken and salt for 5 minutes.
- Add boild water of pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Adorn with coriander leaves and give out.
See More: Gujarati Foods Recipes
8. Mango Pana:
- Boil raw mangos in cooker for 5 minutes in addition to take out the pulp after cooling.
- Strain the pulp and add water, sugar, salt and blend well.
- Mix cumin and pepper plus decorate with mint leaves in glass.
See More: Food Recipes Marathi
9. Makhani Dal:
- Soak channa dal, kaali dal, for whole night.
- Put the dals in a pressure cooker and allow it boil for 20 min.
- Whereas the dal is boiling, cook onion, garlic, cumin seeds and ginger, for 3 min. till golden brown.
- Include the tomatoes and fry it for 2 min. and then put in all the masalas except for the coriander leaves.
- Mix the above mixture to the boil dal and put in fresh coriander leaves, heavy cream and butter.
- Decorate with some coriander leaves as well as dish up.