Quiff hairstyles are best for those who love uniqueness and simplicity at the same time. In case you have curly or straight hair with full volume, then these are for you. These can be easily styled and styles your look with elegance. The modern quiff hairstyles suit everyone for all kinds of occasions. Check out these best and eye catchy hairstyles here in this article. This Modern quiff haircut guide helps you to choose what can best suit you easily. Continue reading to know more on these modern quiff hairstyle.
The Best Quiff Haircuts for Men with Images:
Here are the most popular quiff hairstyles for men. If you try one of these hairstyles it’s will surely make a stunning eye-catching appearance.
1. Short Spiky Quiff:
If you’re looking for quiff haircut, which is short, check this one out. And this is very spiky looking and also has a quiff. Thus best of the two worlds. This can also look messy yet sleek at the same time. It is indeed a very stylish quiff and the best quiff haircut boy for regular wear and easy look.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits boys and men below 23 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in summer.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This best style is ideal for square face and any hair type.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with any casual clothes and outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: Ideal for parties and fun outings.
2. High Pompadour Quiff:
If you are looking for a quiff haircut which is beautiful and retro as well, do take a look at this. This is a perfect example of how to do a quiff. The pompadour looks stylish and is very much combed to give you a sleek look. It is among easy quiff hairstyles which can be well groomed and loved by men who like to make a good first impression.
- Preferable Age Group: This style best suits men above 25 years of age
- Best Season to Try: Try this for winter
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits oval face with sleek hair
- Matching Dresses: Try this with both formal suits and casual outfits
- Perfect Occasion: Best for outings with friends.
3. Extreme Spiked Quiff:
If you are looking for modern quiff hairstyles, look no further, this spiked quiff is extremely spiky on the top giving a very punk rock kind of style like the Mohawk haircut. It looks like a very modern quiff haircut. Further, this short quiff haircut is also liked by men who are into creative fields like music and art.
- Preferable Age Group: This style is best for men below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle is best for any season.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with an oval face and straight hair.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with super casual clothes and quirky, bright colours.
- Perfect Occasion: Suits informal outings, with friends and parties.
4. Dishevelled Quiff:
If modern quiff haircut is your pick, then look at this beautiful style of hair. It is short and messy and perfect for the modern man. Also, the top has been dishevelled, so that gives a bit of edge and flair to the whole overall look. This long quiff hairstyle is suitable for everyone because it gives a stylish appearance.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best for men below 33 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in winter or monsoon.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is best for any face and hair type.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual shorts and tops or quirky, trendy clothes.
- Perfect Occasion: It’s suitable for casual outings and parties.
5. Extra Voluminous Feathered Quiff:
This style is one of the best looking men’s quiff hairstyles. The reason behind this is the look that it gives. It is perfect for guys who do not stop trying out new styles. Gives out a lot of punk rock style and also the volume gives it a totally modern yet awesome and classy style. Try out this quiff hairstyle for medium hair in case you want to rock and seize the day.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this for men below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This is best for any season.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits oval and round face with sleek, smooth hair.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual jackets and shirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Suits best for parties and clubbing with friends.
6. Rocker Quiff:
If you’re looking for men’s quiff hairstyles, then get this awesome cut. This haircut will channel your inner rock star and bring him out. The hair height is perfect for the head, and the sides also look great as well. No doubt this is a fantastic hairstyle. In case you want to look unique, smart and rocking all the time, this is for you.
- Preferable Age Group: This style best suits young boys.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for summer.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is best with an oval face and any hair type.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual shirts and jeans.
- Perfect Occasion: Funky hairstyle for outings with friends.
7. Spiky Quiff with Faded Sides:
This is a type of hairstyle that has side quiff option too. It lets you experiment with your sides so that you get a nice blend of hairstyle. You can keep it faded or even keep it full – both will look just great. If you love spikes, this definitely is for you.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best for men below 32 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this with the summer season.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is best for oval face and straight hair.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual outfits only.
- Perfect Occasion: Looks suitable for parties and fun outings.
Read: Cropped Hair Looks Male
8.Neat Polished Quiff:
If you want quiff hairstyle male type, then you have come to the right option. It is a very clean and sleek-looking design. The top of the hair must be grown, and thus it would help to give your face an elongated look. It is a great haircut to try out, especially if you are into quiffs. This is great for those who want a haircut for a regular day.
- Preferable Age Group: This style suits men in their 20s best.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style for the summer season only.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is best for oval face and all hair types.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual shirts or T-shirts with jeans.
- Perfect Occasion: This hairstyle is suitable for parties and clubbing.
9. Dark Blonde Choppy Quiff:
If getting a good quiff hairstyle male type is your aim, you can’t go wrong with this. This is a very nice looking modern quiff hairstyle, that will make you stand out in the crowd and will also make many heads turn. It is perfect for people who have blonde coloured hair. Further, this curly quiff hairstyle is also best for those who are party freaks.
- Preferable Age Group: This style best suits men in their late 20s or early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for the winter season only.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits curly hair and all face shapes.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual shirts and good jackets to form a look.
- Perfect Occasion: This style suits formal and informal events when matched with proper attire.
10.High Volume Quiff:
If you like high volume quiff, look no further. This quiff hairstyle looks very effortless indeed, and it is because of the longer length and the way it is beautifully combed. Also, the beard looks very much interesting, which makes the beard and moustache look really sleek and stylish as well. Those men who love the rough look must try out this long quiff hairstyle.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this if you are in the late 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This is best to try in winter.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with if you have an oval face and wavy hair.
- Matching Dresses: Suits formal wear better.
- Perfect Occasion: Looks good for formal events.
If big volume quiff is your thing, then get this haircut. This hairstyle lets you add style and texture to your hair. It makes your hair look very thick and good. Perfect for both straight and curly type hair, and thus it will be great to show your hair texture and makes the hair more manageable now. You can also use various products in increasing the volume of your hair. This style is for those who have voluminous hair.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this for men of any age.
- Best Season to Try: This best suits winter.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this with any face shape and wavy hair.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits formal men’s wear only.
- Perfect Occasion: Can suit formal meetings and events.
12. Neat Tapered Blonde Quiff:
If you’re looking for short quiff, this is the one to get. It has a very conservative look and thus will be better for office or even very formal ceremonies. This type of modern quiff gives this cut a very perfect balance and looks as well. It is definitely recommended for all young people. This haircut is also among undercut quiff haircut who loves to experiment.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this in the early 20s
- Best Season to Try: This style suits in summer better.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this style with a round face and any hair type.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits both casual and formal wear.
- Perfect Occasion: Looks good both for formal and informal outings.
13. Flipped Front Long Top Quiff:
This extreme kind of men’s quiff looks very great nonetheless. It is the perfect example of a modern quiff with a twist. The front of the hair is left long is also flipped, which gives it a very sleek and pompadour appearance-type look. This is great for all teenagers. This style is also included with quiff fringe, which can give another look altogether.
- Preferable Age Group: This for men in their late 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in winter.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits oval face with voluminous hair.
- Matching Dresses: This suits casual and quirky bold wear only in bright colours.
- Perfect Occasion: Ideal for outings with friends.
14. Up Swept Quiff:
This is very awesome looking men’s quiff hairstyle. This hairstyle isn’t as flashy as you would like, but it is still great nonetheless. Looks very clean and polished and does not feature any style other than that cool looking upswept type quiff. It is very pleasing to the eyes, to say the least. This side quiff is best for those who want to save time and wish for low maintenance.
- Preferable Age Group: This style is best for men below 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This best in the summer season only.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This suits oval face shape with any hair type.
- Matching Dresses: Try this for casual or formal wear.
- Perfect Occasion: Can look good with formal and casual outings.
15. Messy Quiff:
This messy quiff is excellent for those young boys who want to style and also wants to look dashing. This hairstyle requires minimum maintenance and is excellent for regular college going kids.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits young boys.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for any season as you wish.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This best suits all hair and face shapes.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with casual outfits only.
- Perfect Occasion: Ideal for college goers.
10 Best Hair Products for Quiff Hairstyles with Pictures:
Have you ever imagined having no products for your styling your beautiful quiff hair? No, right? That’s why you have these lovely hair products exclusively made for quiff haircuts. These products are built with the utmost care and precise materials so that your hair remains all the more natural. So, without further saying, let’s check them out.
1. Styling Hair Gel:
If you’re looking for quiff hair products, this totally wax based sulfate free hair gel is very lightweight and will be great for holding your hair for a long time. This gel has a non-greasy and non-shiny finish, making you feel there’s nothing in your hair. This is also very heat resistant also and can maintain the hold all day. The gel is very easy to apply though and can be easily restyled too. This is perfect for any occasion to say the least.
2. Hair Clay Gel:
If you’re into quiff hair products, then get this hair clay product. This clay produces a very great texture for your hair, making it look very effortless. Can hold for very long and also achieve a nice matte finish. Also, it will last the whole day, so that means healthy hair too.
3. Hair Dress:
This is one of the unique quiff hair products out there. It has a medium hold, and also gives the hair a good amount of shine too. This one is great for shaping the hair and making quiff styled hair also. Does not feel greasy at all, and tries to give the hair nutrition. It is truly dressing for the real man.
4. Quiff Curling Rolling Brush:
This is one of the most essential quiff hair products. This durable comb will eliminate greasy hair and dandruff too. Has a very appropriate grip as well. This comb or brush is very multi-functional as it can be used with hairdryers too, for either curling or straightening your hair. Can also make your hair very layered.
5.Quiff Comb Hair Brush:
If you are looking for quiff comb, then look at this product. This is a small type of hairbrush is fantastic for adding style and volume to your hair. The brush makes your haired spaced out for circulation and also prevents pulling. The comb also has a grip that is made of rubber and does not slip. Great for creating pompadour or making your hair lift.
6. Curling Iron:
This hair curler is one of the most important quiff hair products out there. This gives very long time shine and eliminates all types of frizzy hair. And it is powered by infrared heat and negative ion technology. It can be used on all types of hair regardless. Also is very portable and thus travel-friendly as well.
This hair pomade is one of the most fantastic best hair product for men’s quiff. This is based on the classic 1920’s scent and formula. This pomade will give you medium shine to your hair and can work on both short and medium type hairs. It can be given as a gift too. This is great for maintaining your pompadour or your quiff. This is highly recommended.
8. Plastic Hair Combs:
This comb pack is definitely the most valuable best hair product for men’s quiff. If you have a quiff hair, there’s no denying that you absolutely need more types of combs. They are very flexible and this is black in colour. Also, the combs are well made that doesn’t make your head scratch. It can also work with hair gels and other products as well.
9. Hair Dryer:
The hairdryer is certainly one of the most essential best hair product for men’s quiff. This is not only a dryer but also a very good styling tool as well. It can work with the cold and warm wind all over the year. This is also can last almost 3 times as long as a regular hairdryer. It can work on all hair types and perfect for quiff hair as well.
10. Hair Mousse:
A hair mousse is very much needed if you have a quiff styled hair. And that’s this product is just the best hair product for men’s quiff. This is great for pompadours as well. Infuses collagen into your hair and makes it more thick, dense and strong, while still giving the hair enough flexibility to comb easily. A must buy for your hair styling.
Hope you liked variants in the Quiff hairstyles along with tips on how to maintain them best with the products listed. Let us know what you liked the best in case you are planning to get a Quiff hairstyle for yourself.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
Q1. How long does hair needs to be there for Quiff cut?
Ans: For a classic Quiff, one requires four to five inches length of hair to get the volume and classic look. Hence make sure your hair is at the desired length before you go for modern Quiff.
Q2. How to get the Quiff to look perfectly?
Ans: With damp hair, comb it once and apply the good gel. Then make a modern Quiff hairstyle with fingers and blowdry it to stay. You can apply hair spray or pomade too.
Q3. Where did Quiff cut originate from?
Ans: Although many argue and there are different versions, Quiff hairstyle men are known to have originated from the British. They are very famous there with hair brushed back from the forehead.