A bundle of roses give immense joy to any woman and make her feel special. Its aroma and color can bring a change in mood and surely melts her heart in minutes. But not many of us are aware that these rose petals can add beauty and rosy glow to your face too. There are many forms of rose packs and rose water that are available in the market. But here are simple ways to make face packs using roses to enhance your beauty and bring an inner glow.
Rose Face Packs:
Here our 4 best homemade rose face packs for all skin types.
Sandalwood Powder And Rose Face Pack:
This is a very easy and basic mask using rosewater and sandalwood powder. It is meant to cleanse the skin from impurities, meant for combination and oily skin, clears acne and leaves behind the beautiful aroma of rose.
- To make the mask, take 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder, a pinch of turmeric and mix well using rose water.
- Make a thick and smooth paste and apply on the skin leaving the eye and mouth areas.
- Wait for the pack to dry for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water.
- The pack might not necessarily go in one wash. So clean the face again after pat-drying you face once.
- The pack is suitable to be applied up to thrice a week. It is one of the best evergreen homemade rose face packs.
See More: Almond Face Pack Benefits
Oats And Rose Face Pack:
This pack is effective in exfoliating the skin and getting rid of blackheads and whiteheads. It makes the skin soft and smooth and deeply cleanses the pores. It also prevents appearance of pimples and acts as a toner.
- For the mask, take 3-4 teaspoon of oats and dip it in rose water.
- You can also dip 15-20 rose petals in a bowl of water for 30 minutes and then crush the petals and use the mixture.
- Apply the paste to the face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then take some milk and gently rub the mask on the face for 5 minutes.
- Wash using cold water. Then take rose water on a cotton ball and apply on the face as a toner.
- This is one of the best homemade rose face packs.
See More: Saffron Face Packs
Using Besan (Gram Flour), Yogurt And Rose Face Pack:
Gram Flour and yogurt is an excellent combination to bring glow to the skin and reduce dark patches. It is an effective lightening and brightening formula too. The combination can be used on all skin types.
- In a clean bowl take about 3 teaspoons of Gram Flour and 2 teaspoons of plain unsweetened yogurt.
- Add crushed rose petals and little rose water to form a thick paste.
- Use it in face and apply cotton pads dipped rose water on the eyes.
- Lie down and let the pack work its magic for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off with cold water. This is the best rose water face pack.
Cream, Honey And Rose Face Pack:
For skin that is aging and needs nourishment from time to time, both honey and cream are beneficial. It replenishes the skin and gives it essential moisture to prevent dryness that is the root cause for aging symptoms.
- For the mask, add one teaspoon of honey to one teaspoon cream and finely chopped rose petals.
- Mix well until the ingredients blend and give a fine texture.
- Apply on the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now with the use of moist hands gently rub the face in circular motions and then rinse with cold water.
- If you feel the skin is greasy rub ice cubes until the oily texture goes. It is a good rose petals face pack.
See More: Chocolate Face Pack Benefits
These rose face packs are easy to make and can be applied even when you have no time for a special beauty regime. These give a nice glow to the skin and a refreshing aroma of the roses.