Ever wondered how best to style yourself when in school? Or do parents think about the same way of hairstyle ideas for their school kids? It was unusual before, but now it has become a trend always to flaunt hairstyles with us. Be it simple or stylish or bold, and they have become an integral part of styling mechanisms. For all the school-going girls – we have something for you! These school hairstyles for medium hair are perfect for all the girls out there for informal and extraordinary occasions. They are super cool, modern, and straightforward to achieve as well. They are all youthful and cheerful, with the best of trending looks across the globe. Let’s check them out together!
10 Latest and Easy School Hairstyles for Medium Hair in 2022:
Here are the top trending school hairstyles for medium hair girls. Those who have medium hair have several kinds of hairstyles possible to do. They can be done in different ways for several occasions according to hair types, face shapes or even preferences.
1. Best and Cute Bun Pony Style:
If you are someone who prefers a simple and easy-to-do hairstyle, then this is among the best hairstyles for shoulder-length hair for school. This style suits girls who are of high school age. This is quite easy to do and hardly takes time, can be done by anyone by themselves. And this does not require much assistance. Try out this school girl hairstyle for medium hair yourself and you would love it.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is good with oval and round-shaped face girls with smooth hair texture.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out during any season as you wish.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Wear this style with casual ethnic Kurtis or clothes while going out with friends or family.
2. Rolled up Ponytail for Primary School Girls:
This is a simple hairstyle for medium hair for school. This is quite easy to do and is best suited for young primary school girls. All you need to do is gather hair to the side and twist it from inside to form this kind of knot. This just does not take time, and you can easily do in no time. It best suits with busy schedules and in no time to get ready.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with any face shape and hair type can totally try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: This is good to try in monsoon and winter.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Wear this style with a nice frock for kids while going out with family.
3. Side Braided Pony for School Girls:
If in middle school or high school, then this hairstyle can suit best in that age. This is nothing, but a simple side braided style where the hair is gathered in the end to make a pony. This takes no time yet looks very stylish and elegant. If you have thick volume hair, this is best suited to show off and flaunt hair well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face with wavy or smooth hair can try this better.
- Best Season to Try: This style can be tried out in any season as you wish.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Any casual outfit goes well here when going out with friends.
4. Side Styled Hairstyle for School Girls:
It is always best to keep primary school kids’ hairstyles simple, cute and girly. This is one such hairstyle. Here are side twisted possibility styles for an easy to go hairstyle. This is the quick and easy hairstyle for medium hair for school time. Your kid will definitely love these styles and would want to see them often.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with any face shape and hair type can totally try this out.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is the best time to try out this style.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: This is a good to go style with simple casual western clothes while going out for picnics.
5. Leave Over Style for High School Girls:
High school kids are often particular about how they want to look. This is a casual view, given there are several trendy styles floating in the market. This medium-length hairstyle for school is quite a nice and simple idea yet very trendy and stylish. All you need to do is brush hair well and leave it open with soft waves around.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with oval and diamond-shaped faces and wavy or smooth hair can try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally perfect for trying out this style.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Wear this style with any western top and jeans during special events in school.
6. Pigtail Braids for School Kids:
There is nothing like pigtails and braided style for young girls and kids. They look super cute and girly on them, and they love it too. These pretty hairstyles for medium hair for school are well known now from years, and still, the trend is here to stay. The braids look absolutely lovely and pretty on those young faces, and they love it too.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with any face type and medium hair can try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and winter seasons are a good time to try this one out.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: This is good with a nice frock while going out with family or to school on occasions as well.
7. Braid Style for Curly Hair School Girls:
If you possess curly hair, then this is best suited for you. This hairstyle for school girls with curly hair is top trending right now given the way it looks super cute and trendy. The braids are done tightly from top to sides and left it over. The curls are quite elegant, spreading all over. This hairstyle best suits middle school girls than others.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with round, square and oval-shaped face with curly hair can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style best in winter and monsoon.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: This is good to go with casual tops and pants while going out with family on lunches or dinners.
8. Smooth and Polished Hairstyle for Middle School Girls:
This shoulder-length hairstyle for school is among our top favorites. This is quite an easy one all you need to do is do a double braid from the sides in a thin layer and mix them up on another side to make a stylish pony. Tie tiny elastic to secure it well. On top of the elastic, you can choose to keep a nice hairpin or accessory to make it look cuter, like this ribbon.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Girls with oval and diamond face shapes with silky smooth hair are best for this schoolgirl hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are best for this girl’s hairstyle.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Wear this with nice frock while going for events with parents.
9. Braided Top Knotted Style for School Kids:
This is a new hairstyle one would see these days. Here tight braids are down near the crown of the head only and hair is left as a pony on both sides. The hair is secured from two sides, and a tight braid is done properly. The above near crown is in the form of knotted style done with elastics. This is quite trendy these days for middle and high school girls. This is simple to do as well and quite fashionable as well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this only with an oval-shaped face and any hair type.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: This style goes well with plain T-shirts and jeans for casual outings with friends.
10. Feminine Style for Younger School Girls:
This cute hairstyle for medium-length hair for school is for those girls who are in primary school. This is a new version of the girly ponytail all you need to do is do two or three tiniest braids in the hair and make all the hair into a ponytail. Do a tight high ponytail and keep a ribbon or nice cute rubber elastic to secure the pony.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and smooth straight hair suits this best.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon seasons are best for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Dress and Occasions: Wear nice pretty tops and skirts to this style to look good while going out with the family to events or dinners.
- The school hairstyles are generally simple and easy to do. Hence you can easily do all these styles yourself or with the help of parents.
- Open the hairstyles by the end of the day. Never sleep with the hairstyle on especially tight styles as it may damage hair.
- Do not style using styling tools to do these styles. They are not required, and young kids hair may get damaged.
- Apply the nice serum with Argan oil and Morocco oil after hair wash. This will let your hair shine and be smooth.
- Apply the oil every week once or twice to nourish and moisturize hair. These will help hair to be shiny and silky too.
These school girl hairstyles for medium hair are totally trendy and fashionable right now. Further, they are quite easy to do and do not require any time and effort to be put up. Hence try them out, and we are sure to school girls would love them. These hairstyles can easily be changed as per the choice and are quite versatile too. Further, the school girl hairstyles can always be made pretty looking at the end by adding further hair accessories for kids. The bright red or pink colour accessories can be used for primary school girls to make them happy and look pretty cute as well.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. The School girl’s hair looks very rough often. How to overcome this?
Ans: Rough hair is a common problem these days for many school girls. Instead of using chemical products, these can be overcome by using avocado oil, coconut oil, and argan oil regularly. You can even mix a bit of this oil and apply it evenly every week. Further use moisturizing shampoo for hair for kids to overcome the issue.
Q2. Can tight high pony style suit girls with Rectangular and Square Shaped Face?
Ans: The rectangular or square or even round-shaped face girls can totally try out the high tight pony style. This suits all kinds of face types well. If you want to hide the sharp edgy face then you can let the soft curls from sides near ears come out as a tiny layer and let it flow freely for further elevating the look.
Q3. Can hair spray be used for young school girls to let hair stay in place?
Ans: Yes absolutely! The hair spray can be used by any age girls and women and they do no harm. You can use the hair spray at the end of the hair braid or styling to let hair stay in place for long.