Seborrheic Dermatitis Hair Loss:-
Seborrheic dermal conditions are a known reason which is responsible for hair thinning. Many people suffer from this problem. The causes behind this are quite due to the fact that excess deposition of sweat and sebum are mainly the factors behind it. This happens when a person does not cleanse the scalp regularly and does not use a proper shampoo for that. This can get lead to fungal infections and also itch. Sometimes inflammations can occur which can make the area irritated or damage the roots. These should be treated in time or the infection can spread.
Treatments Suggested for Seborrheic Dermatitis Scalp Hair Loss Problems:
- Nizoral shampoos are recommended for a regular usage and also soaps which are suitable for washing and cleansing out the dirt like zinc pyrithione and ketoconazole bar.
- Drug remedies include usage of creams like corticosteroid creams, etc.
- Vitamin B deficiency can be responsible for this and so doctors often recommend vitamin B complex supplements. This may also be responsible for excessive scaling. Therefore anti dryness cleansers can be tried out.
- It is also seen that when a person has anxiety issues, they often face hormonal imbalance which can lead to excessive sweat or sebum secretion, Therefore a proper examination should be done to know if the person has any hormonal problems.
- A person can also seek doctor advice to know if there is stress relation to these and so these can be treated with proper drugs or counselling. Improper sleep can also be a factor to this.
- Omega 3 fatty acid medications can also be suggested to treat this problem properly.
See More: Does Folliculitis Cause Hair Loss
Home Remedies for Seborrheic Dermatitis Scalp Treatment Hair Loss:-
Various types of natural procedures can be done to solve this problem. These are mentioned below.
1. A person can go to a store and buy fresh aloe juice or gel and these are often helpful to soothe the inflammation.
2. Garlic can be crushed and applied o the area which is affected. This however is very pungent in smelling and often not tried. However, garlic contains sulphuric acid which is very good as an anti septic and also as an anti bacterial agent. This therefore can be good for treating the area.
See More Article: Combat Excessive Hair Loss
3. Consumption of the prescribed fruits and supplements are often found to be quite helpful in irritated conditions. These also often contribute to the lack of nutrients in the body which can be a reason why the brittleness. A person should have a properly balanced diet which includes enough of fruits and vegetables. Also protein has an essential role to play. Enough of fish, eggs and milk proteins are often helpful to treat this from the inside. Often if the diet is not proper a person can face internal weakness. These can result in variety of hormonal imbalances which can be a cause behind these problems.
4. Consumption of a handful of flax seeds regularly can help solve this problem if this is due to internal weakness.
5. Homemade packs can also be helpful. Margosa is believed to contain fungal and anti septic properties. These can be made into a ground paste with the leaves and also the fresh leaves can be steeped in boiling water and then strained to take the liquid out which can be used as a wash regularly. Using the ground paste can be helpful for fighting the fungus. These are often quite helpful.
6. Another method to stop the hair fall problem can be by regularly keeping the head clean from dirt and grime. Hydration and proper medication can also be beneficial for treating this seborrheic problem.
See More Article: Lack Of Sleep And Hair Loss