Having natural curls are quite amazing and trendy. These are a new style, but often we mistake the curls to belong only to look beautiful. Well, we prove you wrong through this guide on short curly hairstyles. If you have good natural curls, you can look amazing through these short curly hairstyles for women. They are what you need to look attractive, glamorous and edgy with sleek vibes around you. Further, as we all know how it is not quite easy to manage curls in real life, these cute short curly hairstyles with lesser hair length aren’t difficult now for you to do it. Continue reading this guide to know more about simple and different hairstyles for short curly hair curated for you!
9 Easy Short Curly Haircuts for Women in this Season:
Here are a few short hairstyles for curly hair, especially those who love to wear them short and keep the overall look very feminine. Read on for these hot and happening haircuts for short curly hair.
1. Short Tight Curls Hair:
Tight curls are difficult to manage in a definite cut. This is a nice way to style tightly curled hair where it is kept short from all sides. The cut surely gets its look from the amazing texture that the curls give. Use of right hair colours also adds a lot of depth to the overall look. This is among the best hairstyles for short curly hair which will make you feel not just comfortable but also quite sleek and edgy easily without difficulty.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in the 20s only.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go to try out this cute style.
- Suitable Face Shape: Women with round and oval face can try out this style.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Women can wear casual jeans and tops for this overall versatile look to go to college or outing with friends.
2. Short Curly Bob:
Bob cut has been in fashion for a long time and will continue to remain so. This A-line cut with wavy curls makes the hair look very voluminous and never goes out of place for any occasion. These latest short curly hairstyles are evidence that nothing can go with bob short look even if you have curly hair, you can easily look quite edgy and sleek without any efforts.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summer for the best look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s and also 30s age can try this look.
- Suitable Face Shape: Round, oval and diamond face shape woman can try this look.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Try this hairstyle with nice casual wear for regular outings.
3. Short Blunts Style for Curly Hair:
Blunts usually make a face look thinner, but when done for curly hair, can make a thin face look fuller. It is well suited for ladies of all age groups and is very easy to maintain too. This has been the ladies’ favourite and adds a lot of volume to short hair. This is again another best short curly hairstyle for women who are in the middle age group or older age groups. This shows age is just a number and this style fits perfectly to them.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 50s and 60s age.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are best to try this style.
- Suitable Face Shape: Any face shape woman can totally try out this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Try these trendy short curly hairstyles with a nice dress for parties.
4. Thinner by the End:
Hair that is voluminous and curly at the same time is very difficult to maintain and can be a cause of trouble in more than one event. This style is a real saviour. The hair is cut in a way to show a lot of volume at the crown but is chopped neatly and unevenly keeping the volume low by the end. This short curly hairstyle for girls is what you need if you do not want the too bold look but yet want an edgy vibe and modern style with you to carry on.
- Suitable Face Shape: Oval and rectangular faces can go best here.
- Ideal Age Group: 20s age women can look a perfect fit here in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in winters and monsoons for the perfect fit.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Nice dress can go well for cocktail events and parties in this look.
5. Naturally Curly Hair Look:
This cut is one of the best for curly hair. It keeps your crown fuller, and the length is kept short. This is a very tricky cut, as it might not suit all face shapes and sizes and is a no-no for those with scanty hair. This is among our favourite short hairstyles for thick curly hair to try out. This style is good if you have dense and vibrant curls around you.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons can go well in this cut.
- Suitable Face Shape: Any face shape woman can try out this versatile style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s age group and 30s can perfectly try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Try out this short blonde curly hairstyles with casual wear for outings with friends or family.
6. Short Curly Haircut with Spikes:
Spikes do not work for very curly hair but can give a very different look to wavy hair with soft curls. The cut is maintained short and styled with gel to give uneven spikes in all directions. This is among short layered haircuts for curly hair in the bob variant. This is a unique look that is still very edgy and gives major fashion goals with ease. While it is also easy to maintain this, this sleek trend is in popularity right now.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a perfect fit here.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s age only well goes here.
- Suitable Face Shape: Oval and heart face shape women can try best here to look unique and sleek.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Women can try out these short curly layered haircuts with nice shorts or skirts to go to parties.
7. Funky Side Locks:
The look is like that of a rock star. Hair is styled mostly on one side, and the length is kept till the nape. This funky hairstyle is for those who love experimenting and will be better suited for those with voluminous hair on the crown. This is one short hairstyle for curly frizzy hair to try out without any hesitation. This is not just covering up the roughness and frizz in hair but is also well looking.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try out this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women below 35 years old.
- Suitable Face Shape: Any face shape woman can totally try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Try this style with a casual top and jeans for regular outings with friends
8. Purple Balayage Short Curly Hairstyle:
If you have short slightly curly hairstyles to try out this one is an amazing and stunning one. This style is totally in trend now given the purple-coloured highlighter all around. The woman who does not want the usual look can try out this style. It goes very well with present fashion and trends easily. This is a loud style to try out. You can also try this out as short curly hairstyles with bangs.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is the perfect time to try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shape: Oval and elongated face shape can go well here.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle for women of age in 30s for best looks.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Wear this style for parties and cocktail events with nice quirky gowns.
9. Black Curly Short Hairstyle:
Here are the black curly hairstyles for the short hair variants. This style is quite unique and trendy right now, and here we can see the free natural curls falling around on the forehead. The woman who has thinning hair issue can also try this style out as it will show the fluffy hair around the crown with this hairstyle. Try it out if you want a pretty and cute elegant look.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 20s age group are best for this haircut.
- Best Season to Try: Women can try out this one in any season as they want.
- Suitable Face Shape: Round and square face shape women can try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfit: Casual top and jeans only look good here. This is good to go for college times or outings with friends.
- Here we come with additional suggestions on maintaining curly hair.
- Use volumising or moisturising shampoo for curly hair as the hair often tends to lose moisture and get dried.
- Dry hair and frizzy hair is common issue for curly hair woman. Make sure you do not get over shampoo as it may lose out on natural oils.
- Apply serum to wet hair after shampooing.
- Condition hair well with hair washes every time to make hair look fine and smooth.
- Hair oil application every week should not be missed to make sure hair is receiving enough moisture and nourishment.
Curls also can be sexy and stylish, and here we prove you. Try out these short curly hairstyles for the best looks and trends right now. These will not just make you look stylish or trendy but give you both modern vibes and elegant looks. Try these out as per the occasion and events in your hand, and you will surely stand out from the crowd and receive attention. These further are quite easy to maintain, are effortless to style and flaunt.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How often to wash curly hair?
Ans: This depends on the nature of your hair. If your curly hair gets too much dried out, wash fewer times a week. This does not mean you are not just supposed to even wet hair, shampoo fewer times but rinse and condition it well.
Q2. What are hair shower tips for those with short natural curls?
Ans: Curly hair should be well handled even while you have hair wash. Do not wash hair too often as it may dry out, go for sulfate-free shampoo, brush curls when you are showering, don’t rinse strands too much, and do not forget to deep condition.
Q3. How to best make sure curly hair is moisturised well?
Ans: Curly hair may often look dry and frizzy. Here are some tips to get good nourishment and moisturization to curly hair. Apple cider vinegar rinse is the perfect and most popular tip. Further olive oil mask, aloe vera hair mask, honey, beer for nourishment, raw eggs are natural ways to deal with moisturising curly hair.