Short hairstyles are no more seen as age-old traditions. They are rather a great idea for the Summer season. In case you are looking for different and new hair looks to try on, then we are right here to help you out. Check this article to know more on short hairstyles for boys which are not just comfortable in real life, but also makes you look cooler and dashing. With a bit of craze added, they are totally in trend right now. You can look funky, sport it in a cool way and even can save a lot of time. Continue reading more to know more of these short hairstyles for boys this season!
15 Latest and Simple Short Hairstyles for Boys in 2020:
All in all short haircuts for boys always have something to offer, be it style or be it a haircut without much problem. Let us check out our top 15 choices in best and new short hairstyles for boys which you can give a try this coming summer.
1. Boys Puffy Top Short Haircut:
This is a formal short hair look. The good thing about this style is that the hair at the front is kept quite long or medium. It gives you an option to style these into upward or side shifted bangs when you are not going for the office. This can become a total funky style short haircut for all those party occasions when you just style it differently. And this is best among boys short haircuts in the market today.
- Best Season to Try: This haircut is totally cool and suits best in the summer season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: In case you have an oval-shaped face with any hair type, you are good to go.
- Matching Dresses: Team this up with cool T-shirts and jeans for a sporty look.
- Perfect Occasion: You can totally wear this look for all casual outings and also for the college to give a cooler and trendy look.
2. Deep Wavy Side Part:
You can create a deep wavy side part look for your hair like the one above. This can have a back cropped look, and the top can be kept bushy which you can style of your own choice. It is one of the best and simplest short hairstyles for boys with a neat look.
- Best Season to Try: This smart haircut looks totally great in winter.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Further, this is greatly suited to all face shapes with curly or wavy hair.
- Matching Dresses: Team it up with formal suits and shirts with pants for formal occasions.
- Perfect Occasion: Suit this up for attending conferences and meetings.
See More: Latest Hairstyles for Men
3. Trimmed Deep Part:
If you like a classic wet style look then, you may want to have a trimmed look like this one. It can look very good with your formal wear as well as party wear. A light moustache goes very well with this type of look. This is a simple short hairstyle for boys, which is special for modelling guys.
- Best Season to Try: In case you want to go bold, you can try this out this summer!
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is great for oval shaped faces and hair types with smooth hair.
- Matching Dresses: This is great to try out new looks with bright coloured shirts and pants.
- Perfect Occasion: Team this up to attend eventful nights and parties to look smarter.
4. Messy Top Haircut:
A messy top short hair look can be good for those who like to keep their hair in a flirty style. This style can be a good youthful look for formal wear as well. This hairstyle is smart as well as classic also. Boys love to flaunt this cool short hairstyle for parties. Try this hairstyle for boys with shorter hair.
- Best Season to Try: This haircut totally suits monsoon and winter seasons.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: In case you have a diamond or oval shaped face with straight hair, then you are good to go.
- Matching Dresses: This haircut looks great with plain and simple T-shirts and shorts or jeans.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence try these out to attend casual friends outings or date nights in order to give a dashing look.
5. Side Parted Haircut:
A side-parted look can be good for formal wear. You can try this type of a decent short look when you don’t want to overdo with hair styling. Most of the celebrities sport this type of short hairstyles. This is one of the perfect short hairstyles for boys who live to a classic look.
- Best Season to Try: Want to try out new trendy look this season? Team this up this spring.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is suitable for all face shapes and hair types.
- Matching Dresses: This is great with suits or formals with a bow or ties.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence, you have any formal events or conferences, you can rock this look totally.
6. Undercut Layered Trimmed Look:
A layered top with undercut sides can be right when you want a stylish look for your short hair. It is suitable even for your office or parties. This type of hairstyles for boys with short hair can be suitable for casual parties. And this is among this season’s favourite short haircut for boys.
- Best Season to Try: This is totally suitable for all seasons.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: In case you have an oval shaped face with a bit of straight and lifted hair then you are good to go.
- Matching Dresses: You can look dashing in case you can complement it with super cool casual clothes like a jacket and a T-shirt with jeans.
- Perfect Occasion: You can totally attend night parties, events, or DJ nights with this.
7. Undercut Messy Front Bangs:
It is a short haircut in the sense that the back is kept quite short and trimmed. The front is messy with running bangs from the central top area. This new hairstyle for boys in short hair is flirty and quite trendy. This is a different form of hairstyle that you can try out.
- Best Season to Try: This is great for all seasons.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This short haircut boy suits mostly diamond or oval shaped faces with straight hair only.
- Matching Dresses: Team this up with formals or T-shirts, up to you totally, as per the event.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence depending on the occasion, you can team up to go to casual gatherings or formal events and presentations.
See More: Modern Haircuts For Men
8. Thick Top Side Part Style Hair:
This is a thick beehive style top which is teamed with a deep side part. It can be good when you like some volume on the frontal portion. You can use hair styling gels and tease the area to create a puffed up top. This is yet another ideal hairstyle for boys with short hair and full beard for oval shaped faces. And this is among the cool short haircuts for boys.
- Best Season to Try: This is great for the winter season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This haircut is well suited with oval-shaped faces and silky smooth hair.
- Matching Dresses: This hairstyle is suited to formals and also casual shirts. You can team it up with suits and shirts or even simple T-shirts; it is totally up to you.
- Perfect Occasion: Depending on the occasion, you have the liberty to attend important meetings or casual outings. This is the advantage of this haircut, being great for both formal and informal occasions at the same time.
9. Layered Short Haircut:
If you don’t want too much styling for your hair, then you can go for layered hair. The sides and back can be kept short, and still, it will look quite good. This style is a simple and easy short hairstyle for boys, which can attract the girls naturally.
- Best Season to Try: This is a great hairstyle to try out this summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This hairstyle suits all face shapes and hair types.
- Matching Dresses: This looks great only with formal shirts and pants.
- Perfect Occasion: Suit this up for attending conferences and meetings.
10. The Trendy Look for The Boys:
This is not exactly a Mohawk hairstyle, but it is nothing less than that. It is quite trendy and can be said to be something that will be totally suitable for all boys that are willing to look their best from a young age. The sides are trimmed clean, and a lot of focus has been put into the middle portion of the hair. The short hairstyle for boys will be fine for all those who are willing to sport their best under all circumstances. The pattern is quite popular and is used in almost all hairstyles. Everyone out there is quite willing to get this kind of a haircut. It is new and is quite impressive. Who wouldn’t want it?
- Best Season to Try: This is great for monsoons and winter season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This hairstyle suits all hair types and those with a round-shaped face.
- Matching Dresses: This is great for casual clothes like T-shirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence team these up for attending an informal gathering or outing with friends or date nights.
See More: Best Zayn Malik Hairstyles
11. Front Side Bang Hairstyle:
Looking for short hairstyles for boys? Here is something that you might find alluring. This particular hairstyle comes with all application of colours and dyes. It is one of the fanciest looks for men right now and can be said to be something that will be suitable for looking the best wherever you go. The middle portion of the hair is totally fine for those trimmed faces, and the front bang portion is also quite impressive. It can be said that this hairstyle is something that can make almost all and any boy look great. In case you are in need of something that can impress others, then this hairstyle is probably one of the best stuff for you.
- Best Season to Try: This is a great haircut for winter.
- Suitable Face Shape and Hair Type: In case you have an oval-shaped face with straight hair, you can easily go for this.
- Matching Dresses: This is great only with casual T-shirts.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence you can go for regular college or outing with friends.
12. The Short Classy Look Hair:
Here is a cute, classy short hairstyle look for the boys. This short haircut for boys definitely gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex and will be a key factor in impressing girls. The sides are comfortably trimmed, and they don’t make the whole hair look too narrow, where most of the hair on the sides is shaved or trimmed to the last inch possible. The hairstyle is something that will make your face look good.
- Best Season to Try: This is a great haircut for summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits square or diamond-shaped face with all hair types.
- Matching Dresses: This hairstyle only goes well with casual T-shirts and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: This is great for music nights and events.
13. The Long Top Shot On Sides Hairstyle:
This cool short hairstyle for boys is different from all the short hairstyles. It is quite fancy and is a bit hard to maintain. If you need to look fancy, you will have to sacrifice a few hours to make it look the best. This look will go hand in hand with medium-length hair. The front part drops down to the forehead and looks like a very thin front sided fringe cut hairstyle. The whole pattern of this hairstyle is so beautiful that it will be suitable for sporting it almost on all occasions. It will make you look handsome and attractive on a whole new level if you have a perfectly toned face.
- Best Season to Try: This is great for all seasons totally.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is awesome with oval-shaped faces and straight hair applied with gel.
- Matching Dresses: In case you are attending informal events, this is great with casual T-shirts or shirts.
- Perfect Occasion: This is great for music nights, DJs and night parties.
See More: Latest and Best Curly Hairstyles for Men
14. The Stylish Crew Cut:
This is one of the best short hairstyles for boys out there. The beautiful pattern done on the hair is very impressive and is meant to attract all the attention and steal the look as soon as your hair is revealed. It is something that will help you adjust your image and make you look alluring from the top. The pattern that this hairstyle sports on the back is also quite clean and effectively gathers attention.
- Best Season to Try: This haircut is best for the summer season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits all face shapes and hair types equally.
- Matching Dresses: Team this up with a black suit, white shirt and tie to look great.
- Perfect Occasion: This looks great only with formal meetings and presentations.
15. The Classy Men Look for Boys:
This is what will make the boys look like gorgeous young men since some think of growing up a lot faster than they are supposed to. This will be suitable for bad or improper face angles. It is also among the best short hairstyle for boys.
- Best Season to Try: This haircut is great for all seasons
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This is great with oval-shaped faces with all hair types
- Matching Dresses: This hair cut looks great with both formal and casual clothes, however, preferred with formal clothes.
- Perfect Occasion: Hence, one can attend formal events and gatherings with this hairstyle.
Additional Tips on Maintaining Hairstyles:
- One should remember that these hairstyles are well maintained only with gels and spray regularly.
- Make sure to have good organic shampoo and conditioner to maintain the health of the hair.
- Do not skip on a visit to the men’s hair spay once in a while to nourish hair.
- Make sure not to blow dry hair much, but rather let it get dry naturally.
Here are given short, cool and stylish hairstyles for boys. These short hairstyles for boys are in trend and can make you look totally dashing at a young age also. Be it wanting to give a fresh impression for someone, or rocking a party, these are suitable for all. Pick your favourite one as per the face shape and hair type, occasion and your liking. We are sure this article would have helped you make the right choice.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to maintain good haircut for months properly?
Ans: Maintenance needs tips and tricks. Pat dry then using blow dryer often. Avoid chemical treatments and stay healthy with a good diet. Avoid tight ponies or hats. Keep hair trimmed whenever it grows unevenly.
Q2. How to keep hair healthy and black?
Ans: Do not over shampoo hair, not more than 2-3 times a week. Make sure to use the correct shampoo and conditioner. Do not work much on chemical treatments and work on natural hair spas and herbal hair masks.
Q3. How to make sure hair is well moisturized?
Ans: There are some tips to keep hair moisturized naturally. Make sure you shampoo with cold water only. Further, use fewer chemical-based shampoos and if possible, avoid them and do not forget investing in a good conditioner. Dry naturally and properly and use less of styling tools.