No doubt, Kurtis for women has been among the most popular outfits in the regular wear and festive categories. They are versatile and feminine and give a lovely Indian desi look to everyone who wears it. Today, we have the all-new silk kurtis in this session. The silk kurtis and kurtas for women add a layer of elegance and grandeur to the outfit effortlessly and seamlessly bring a stunning classic version of our clothing. We personally love how beautiful the silk kurtis appear for women and ladies. Today, let us check out the latest and most lovely options and ideas in the silk kurti designs.
Best and Stunning Designs Silk Kurtis For Women in Fashion:
Here are Some top 15 latest silk kurti designs with images.
1. Fabindia Tussar Silk Kurti:
The turquoise blue Fabindia kurti in tussar silk is a gorgeous piece with such an elegant appearance. The vibrant colour, Indian ethnic look, and feminine style statement is well flaunted in this kurti. This can be the right choice for women who love to wear simple yet elegant classic wear for festive occasions and special events.
- Design: Tussar Silk Blue Printed Long Kurti with Three Quarter Sleeves
- Fabric: Tussar Silk
- Body Type: Petite, Hourglass
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: Beige Cigarette Pants
- Style Tip: Add desi loafers with ethnic accessories to go with the outfit.
2. Cotton Silk Anarkali Kurti:
The lovely cotton silk Anarkali kurti is one of the best trending and latest variants we absolutely love. The red Anarkali kurti for women is for those who love flared outfits and flaunting their curves right. It is perfect with the right fit, comfortable and plush statement appearance. The intricate thread ornamental work indeed sets the outfit apart from others. This is a lovely and trending silk kurti for women right now.
- Design: Red and Silver Embroidered Anarkali Kurti with Three Quarter Sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton Silk
- Body Type: Hourglass, Pear
- Occasion: Festive Wear, Family Gatherings
- Wear With: Matching brown leggings
- Style Tip: Add on flat sandals, ethnic earrings, and hand stacked accessories to look good.
3. Banarasi Silk Brocade Kurti:
If you prefer a simple kurti without heavy designs and dupatta looks, this turquoise colour banarasi silk brocade kurti can be an apt and lovely fit. It is modern and contemporary with its design and pattern, looks edgy, yet gives in a beautiful Indian style statement. How about trying it out? We would love this one in the latest trends.
- Design: Turquoise Color Banarasi Silk Brocade Kurti
- Fabric: Cotton Silk
- Body Type: Thin, Hourglass
- Occasion: Family Outings
- Wear With: Gold or Beige Leggings
- Style Tip: Loafers or wedges with hand stacked accessories and ethnic earrings can be perfect.
4. Khadi Silk Straight Kurta Ladies:
The lovely simple, straightforward beige khadi straight kurta for women is ideal for regular and office going wear. The kurti is dignified and easy, comfortable, and brings in a classy and stunning look effortlessly. The straight hemline indeed stands out and brings in the new quirky way of vibrant and contemporary looks.
- Design: Beige Khadi Printed Straight Kurta with Three Quarter Sleeves
- Fabric: Art Silk
- Body Type: Hourglass, Apple
- Occasion: Office, Regular
- Wear With: Matching Palazzo
- Style Tip: Add on wedges or flats with dainty accessories and a top held bag for the best styling.
5. Printed Silk Kurti with Pant:
The printed simple grey silk kurti with bright contrast yellow pants indeed stands out in the realm. The effortless and chic kurti is ideal for women across age groups and a versatile pick of events. Whether for college-going women or office people or attending simple family outings and gatherings, the Indian desi look and ethnic style statement is well lit in this outfit.
- Design: Grey Printed Kurti with Three Quarter Sleeves
- Fabric: Poly Silk
- Body Type: Thin, Hourglass, Plus Size
- Occasion: Casual
- Wear With: Contrast Palazzos
- Style Tip: Simple loafers with accessories and a clutch can add to the look.
6. Solid A-line Silk Kurtas For Women:
This is a red solid A-line kurta with a round neck. The kurta is sleeveless and flared hem with a front slit. It comes with an ethnic jacket, and it is so beautiful to be worn on different occasions. It gives proper comfort after wear; this is the best choice for your upcoming party time.
7. Printed A-Line Kurta:
It is a blue and green printed A-line kurta with a round neck. This is the one best in plain silk kurtis. It is a sleeveless piece with, curved hem, and it also has a front high slit. It can be paired up with black coloured leggings. You will get more printed kurtis in the market, but this one will always be a good choice if you need a little extra.
8. Navy Solid Straight Kurta:
It is a navy coloured solid straight kurta which has a mandarin collar. This has straight hem and two sides slits. It has three-quarter sleeves and has a straight style. It is the best kurta for ladies. College-going girls prefer this style of kurta for their regular use. Such a format is best for other events too.
9. Women A-Line Printed Navy Kurta:
It is a navy coloured A-line kurta with short sleeves and embroidery on it and flared hem. This is a very exclusive piece to wear and is perfect to wear on different occasions. It comes with a mandarin collar as well as a three-quarter sleeve and front slit. The material is pure cotton. It has a full button placket too.
10. Straight Knee-Length Kurta:
This is a brown coloured plain silk kurta with a round neck. It is a straight kurta which is ideal for casual occasions. It can be paired up with jeans and is best suited for office going girls.
11. Magenta Silk Designer Front Slit Kurta:
This is a magenta-coloured silk designer kurta with a boat neck style. It has lace work on it and can be worn on special occasions. It has a front slit and comes in different sizes. This one looks heavy but gives a catchy look while women’s try this kurta.
See More: Latest Party Wear Kurti Designs
12. Red Chanderi Short Kurta:
This is a red-coloured straight kurta with a Chanderi work on it. This has a round neck with heavy embroideries work on it. It also has original mirror work. It is a very classy piece and can be worn at parties and festivals.
13. Navy Cotton Silk Kurtis In Double Layered:
This is a double-layered V-neck kurta made of cotton silk. This will comes under cotton silk kurti designs which have a printed work on them. It is a front slit festive kurta with tassels and pockets. It is an ankle-length kurta and is good for wearing at parties.
See More: Best Formal Kurtis
14. Raw Silk Kurti Designs In Straight Knee Length:
It is a blue-coloured straight Kurti with raw silk fabric and can be worn on special occasions. This raw silk kurta design has a V-neck, and its length is up to a knee and is the ideal attire for office going or college girls.
15. Women Blue Printed A-Line Silk Long Kurta:
This is a blue coloured straight A-line kurta. This can be called the long silk kurtas. It has a print on it and can be worn on different occasions. It has a round neck and short sleeves; it has multiple slits.
See More: Black Kurta Designs
So these are some silk kurta designs. They come in different sizes and colours and can wear on different occasions. They have different silk kurta patterns. It is very famous among girls.