Do you like south Indian food? Nowadays, south India is considered the best food for breakfast because it gives fullness for a long time. There is a large range of people who like to eat south Indian food. These foods are also so easy to make, and hence, today in this article, I have given a list of the top 9 south Indian food recipes.
9 Amazing South Indian Food Recipes:
- Take washed tuvar dal and boil in the cooker with the turmeric powder, little oil and salt.
- Fry mustard seeds, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds then add chopped Brinjal, Onion, Potato, Drumstick, Tomato, red chillies, plus sambar masala and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked dal in it, boil for 5 minutes, and serve hot.
- Steep the rice plus udad dal singly for 6 to 8 hours.
- Grind the urad dal and rice to get thick constancy mix well and add salt by leaving it to ferment all night.
- Heat oil in pan and spread the dosa batter consistently on the pan.
- Bake the dosa turn over one side is crunchy plus brown.
- Fold over plus serve hot through chutney with sambar.
3. Fish Curry:
- Cook the onions, cumin seeds and coriander seeds by using frying pan.
- Add all these with Red Kashmiri chili, Garlic and grind them to make a paste.
- Now, fry mustard seeds with curry leaves and then add this paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water to boil and put chopped fish pieces and steam for 3 minutes only.
- Add salt, tamarind or limejuice, and coconut milk and boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
4. Coconut Chutney:
- Grind the grated coconut, ured dal, Green chilli, Roasted chana, Coriander leaves, Ginger, red chilli, curry leaves.
- Add curd and mix well. Fry the mustard seeds and then add the above paste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator before serving.
5. Vegetable Uthappam:
- Combine rice plus gram batter. Add salt and allow it to ferment for 10 hours.
- Include onion, potato, green peas, tomato, green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, and salt in a bowl and blend for every taste.
- Put half cup of batter on tawa with oil.
- Drop some vegetables and push quietly to set. Cook till it turns golden in colour.
- Soak rice and urad dal for the whole 8 -10 hours and grind to make a fine paste.
- Allow it to ferment for the whole night. Add salt and sodium-bi-carbonate.
- Smear idli moulds plus empty some batter, fill all the moulds. With batter. Cook in steam.
See More: North Indian Food Recipes
- This is a pancake prepared with fermented rice batter plus coconut milk.
- Crush Soak parboiled rice, fenugreek seeds and horse bean and left it the whole night.
- Add coconut milk and baking soda, pour a flour scoop within the pan.
- Make a pancake and cook well by covering.
See More: Food of Andhra Pradesh
8. Coconut Rice:
- Fry horsebean, cashews, seeds, curry leaves, cashews, mix till spluttering. Put in chillies. Blend, add boiled rice.
- Add coconut milk, 1½ cups drained water and salt and cooked for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander.
See More: Punjabi Food Recipe
9. Medu Wada:
- Soak urad dal for all night. In the morning, wash and make a fine paste.
- Adding salt takes some amount, and make a rounded ball with a hole.
- Fry it in oil for 10 minutes and serve with sambhar.