for hanu cWe all know how popular spiky hairstyles are in this fashion era. Several men and women prefer cool spiky haircuts, given the way it is stylish, trendy and unique. The haircuts for spiky hair are not something that is exclusive but can suit several individuals. The haircuts for spiky hair can be well customized as per preferences. There are several types of spiky hairstyle trends in the present era that range from variants to sub-variants, be it formal or informal events or occasions.
All the latest spiky hairstyles are the talk of the town. Hence continue reading to check out different spiky hairstyles for you to choose from!
Beautiful and Bold Short Spiky Hairstyles for Women:
Given below are a few great spiky hairstyles that can be easily made and maintained. Spiky hair can be easily styled with the help of hair friendly gel or any other product of your choice.
1. Dual Tone Spiky Haircuts:
How about this innovative and one-of-a-kind spiky hairstyle? This is a perfect choice for an experimental look and bold contemporary vibes. In addition, the haircut has dual colour tones adding to the modern vibe. It is ideal for those with oval, round and square face shapes and even with thinning hair texture. What do you think of this look?
2. Faux Hawk Hairstyle:
The faux hawk is a customized version of the Mohawk hairstyle. The only difference in regards to this hairstyle and the original Mohawk is that the faux hawk has more hair on the sides than the original Mohawk, the latter usually coming with no hair or shaven sides. The faux hawk is among the trendy spiky hairstyles and is perfect for both men and women in the end, and it is totally perfect for both formal and social events.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summer at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in your 30s, this style is good to go.
- Perfect Occasion: Night parties and dance nights are best for this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear casual clothes like pants and tops and accessorize them for the look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This spiky style is ideal for any face type and straight hair texture.
3. Short Spiky:
If you are looking for a more mature spiky hairstyle to maintain for formal events, then this is the hairstyle to go for. The short spiky hair is very easy to manage and can be styled in less than a minute. It is genuinely a very masculine hairstyle to use. Short spiky hair is now the modern spiky hairstyle and is of great use due to its ability to easily cope with a large number of attires as well as face shapes which is the standing point of most short hairstyles.
- Perfect Occasion: This is best for night parties.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in winter for the best look.
- Ideal Age Group: This style is right for women in older age groups.
- Matching Dress: Team it with formal or pants and matching bright tops.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: If you want to try this style, oval shaped faces and any hair type are suitable.
Read: Shoulder Length Blunt Cut Hair
4. The Goth Look:
The Goth look is now a decent spiky hairstyle and is a more feminine spiky hairstyle that can be easily accessorized with a hair colour of your choice. And the Goth look can be imitated as a male hairstyle but looks especially great on a woman. The Goth look can go longer or stay short as per your choice and can be a great party hairstyle for any event. This look can be accessorized further because of the number of Goth hairstyles which are available at your fingertips. If you are not confident in making the hairstyle yourself, you have the choice of visiting a professional to help you.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for night parties.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summer for a great look.
- Matching Dress: This style suits sleek and modern western outfits.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in your late 20s or 30s, this can suit you best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval, diamond and round-shaped faces can try with any hair type
5. The Side Line Spikes:
This style is another great look at how to style spiky hair. This look is greatly suited for women who love the bold look and want to go wild. These are higher spikes and well suited for experimental women. The spikes are high and sharp, which gives a crazy and funky hairstyle look. This look is great when accessorized well with fashionable ornaments and chains. You can leave the face simple and work on casual outfits to emphasize attention on the hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in their 30s.
- Matching Dress: This suits short western dresses well.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in any season you wish, as it suits you all well.
- Perfect Occasion: If you want to go to wild bachelorettes or for a wild party, then this is a good style for you.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: These spiky haircuts for women are good for oval and diamond-shaped faces and straight hair.
6. Front Fringe Spikes:
The front fringe spikes are quite a fashion when it comes to feminine spiky hairstyles. This fabulous hairstyle is short but looks great with average shoulder-length hair. The front fringe must remain short and cover your forehead, and the top of your hair should remain short enough to support the spikes fully. This hairstyle is very versatile and supports all hair and face types. The front fringe is a perfect feminine hairstyle with spikes.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in their late 20s.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is much suited for night party events.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summer for the ideal look.
- Matching Dress: Suit this up with casual tops and jeans.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with any face type and straight hair can try this out.
Read: Dreadlocks Styles For Ladies
7. Black Bold Spiky Haircut:
This spiky bob haircut is the new talk of the town. Women who love to keep it bold, wild, raw and crazy can totally rock and suit this style. This is a new phenomenal style, a trend for the last couple of years as this style is totally new and funky. This spiky hairstyle is great if you want to be as quirky as you can. The woman in this picture is seen sporting this style easily and effortlessly. Try this out if you dare enough.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for official purposes.
- Best Season to Try: This spiky hairstyle is best in summer to try out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can totally rock this new crazy style.
- Matching Dress: Dress it up with blazers and nice official formal wear to make them look the best.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This long spiky hairstyle is good for only an oval face and any straight hair texture.
8. Spiky Blonde Hairstyle for Long Hair:
This spiky hairstyle for long hair is the new fashion and trend. It is totally rocking, and the blonde hair is giving it more perfection and a unique style. Women who are a bit old can try this out also hence this style is also crazily wonderful as spiky hair for those over 50. This is totally new and rocking and bold. This raw style is suitable for a wild choice of clothes.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for all age groups.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is good for wild night parties and events.
- Best Season to Try: This style is totally beautiful to try in winter and monsoon.
- Matching Dress: Try this style out with the only modern Western choice of outfits.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this style if you have an oval, round or square-shaped face with any hair texture.
Read: How To Wear Simple Hairstyle
9. Spiky Coloured Hair:
This spiky hairstyle with bangs is totally new in coloured hair. This texture of the hair is totally suitable for several ladies out there. In case you want to go a bit bolder and colour it, then you are good to go with several colours, as shown in the picture. You can also go with maroon, red or yellow streaks for the look. This style totally steals your attention towards you
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for women in their 30s.
- Matching Dress: Women can try this with casual or western dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: If you are going to tonight’s parties or events, you can work on this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this new spiky haircut for oval faces and a straight textured hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: This style is good to go in all seasons equally. You can choose the colour of your hair as per the season.
10. The Elaborate Goth:
The elegant Goth look is a customized version of the original Goth and can be accessorized with various colours. Opt for this spiky short haircut for women if you have a few weeks off and want to party. The look is exclusive to social events and is a head-turner at any party you wish to be a part of. Set the mood for any party with this beautiful and party-friendly hairstyle. Keep it long or make it short. The choice is all yours, though at the end of the day, keeping the spikes a little longer is much more suitable than keeping them short.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out with winter.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the age group of the 30s can rock this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear these spiky layered haircuts with bright and quirky casual outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for night parties or if you are in the art and music profession.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style suits a spiky hairstyle for round shaped faces and oval-shaped faces and with any medium length hair.
Read: Taylor Swift’s New Haircut 2023
- Spiky hairstyles require care. Make sure to apply good wax or pomade to keep the hair stylish and in place.
- Visit a good hairspray regularly, as nourishment for your hair is required when opting for this style.
- Take the advice of a professional stylist if you want to change the style or trim it out a bit.
- Work on a good hair mask often to work on coloured hair if you have one.
- Do not skip a balanced diet, and take care of moisturizing the hair with a hair serum to keep it smooth in texture.
Hope you liked this article on spiky haircuts. They are the latest and unique and are blended with fashion, trends and new styles. They are totally suited to several preferences and tastes. Hence, pick what you like best and try it out for the new crazy look!