Spring is the new season of love! Yes, that is what our peers say. This season needs new, perfect looks that portray romance, beauty, and style. You can now get it right with these spring hairstyles! Whether it is all modern pixies and bobs, or all classic hairdos and braids, the spring hairstyles are gorgeous that we can’t get over them. Check them out yourself, and you will be tempted to!
15 New Hairstyles for Spring Season 2023:
Let’s check here with mentioned top 15 spring hair ideas for women.
1. The Bow Bun Spring Idea:
We all have come across various varieties of the bun. But we are sure that you haven’t ever seen a bow bun! This stylish bow bun is a new fashion trend right now. If you think it just looks kiddish, you are wrong. This bow bun is trendy, stylish, and unique. Women who are in love with chirpy hairstyles during spring and are fun-loving should not miss this one out. Here is how to do this style.
How to Do:
- Firstly brush the hair very well without any tangles.
- Put up a high bun near the crown with elastic.
- Pull in the hair in between sections with your hands.
- Take the little hair leftover in the beginning and bring it down, as it should be coming between your bun.
- Roll it well and secure it with elastics.
- That is it; you are good to go.
Possible Options for This Style:
- Suitable Hair Types: This is amazing for women who have straight hair.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style only for women with oval and round faces.
- Best Age Group: Those in the late 20s and 30s age group can try this style out.
- Matching Dress: Long dresses or skirts can look fabulous in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style when going to dinner events or parties.
2. Bobs and Bangs:
If you’re looking for spring haircuts, this is the best option. These bobs and bangs will transform your hairstyle into something new that you will not regret. The bangs run from your head to the bottom of your face. You can also try out various other styles like colouring your hair, side or center sweeping it, making it look more neat and clean. These are the best spring hair colours to show off your hair.
- Suitable Hair Types: Those women with silky smooth hair can best fit this hairstyle idea.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Women with oval and oblong faces can try this style.
- Best Age Group: If you are above the age of 35 years, you can look youthful in this spring bob haircut style.
- Matching Dress: Wear a simple t-shirt with jeans and pants to look magical here.
- Perfect Occasion: Casual outings or dinners can go well with this haircut.
3. Long Lengths and Bangs:
If you like cute spring hairstyles, you can surely choose this one. This haircut allows you to have long lengths of hair with bangs around it and add a lot of layering. This is the way to go if you don’t like fringe haircuts. You can have both styles and the usual long hair as well. This cut is one of the most charming looking new spring hairstyles. This is among our favourite spring natural hairstyles.
- Suitable Hair Types: Those with wavy and straight hair can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Oval, round and elongated face shapes women can best fit in this style.
- Best Age Group: Those women in their late 20s and early 30s can try this style out.
- Matching Dress: Nice knee-length dress can be perfect for this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wearing this haircut to a nice party or get together can be good.
Read: Mohawk Haircut Styles
4. Textured Pixie:
If you ever wanted spring hairstyles for short hair, you can’t overlook this style. This pixie haircut is an example of what an accurate pixie cut should look like. The hair on top of the head should be textured or made with hair products, so using hair gel or hair spray can be beneficial. The cut looks gorgeous and has a fantastic spring hairdo.
- Suitable Hair Types: Those with any face shape can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Women with round and heart face shapes can look good here.
- Best Age Group: Wear this style to look youthful for women in their early 30s and mid-30s.
- Matching Dress: Formal clothes and jeans or dresses can look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for office times or meeting occasions to stand out.
5. Curtain Bangs:
This is an excellent option for short hairstyles for spring type haircuts. This haircut allows the bangs to be parted to the side like curtains, along with a long fringe that adds to this cut. The front of the forehead is covered by some amount of hair, which is parted in the middle, giving a charming and cuddly look.
- Suitable Hair Types: Any hair type women can try out this style!
- Suitable Face Shapes: This style can be an oval, rectangular or elongated face shape.
- Best Age Group: Women of age below 40 years can look amazing.
- Matching Dress: Wear this style with a lovely dress or skirt to look good.
- Perfect Occasion: Fancy parties or cocktail events can be an apt occasion in this cut.
6. Asymmetrical Lob:
If you have always wanted one of the most charming looking spring haircuts for long hair, this look can fit your needs very well. A lobbed haircut falls below or above your collarbone, but here, the length is much longer than usual. The backside is made shorter. The front hair looks straight, sleek, smooth, and shiny. The haircut you’d want in 2018. This is also a good spring formal hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair Types: Straight hair and wavy hair women can only look good here.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Women with round, oval and square faces can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this if you are in your 20s only.
- Matching Dress: Nice basic t-shirt and jeans or with the dress can look good here.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during a dinner date with your partner to look gorgeous.
7. Spring Wedding Hair Ideas:
If you are searching for perfect spring wedding hairstyles, this can be an apt one. This haircut is among those which is cute and stylish elegant for many women. This is relatively easy to do and does not require a lot of time as well. All you need to do is neatly tie a neat rolled bun with excess hair. You will love these short spring twist hairstyles in a braid if you have an eye for elegance and class.
- Suitable Hair Types: Wavy hair can perfectly fit this style to try out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style for women with an oval face and round face only.
- Best Age Group: Those who are in the 30s age group women can try out this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear a beautiful saree, long dress, or gown to look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Weddings are the best occasion to try out this hairstyle.
8. Spring Summer Braid Style:
Braids are always versatile and elegant. Given the several braid possible varieties in the fashion world, this summer braid hairstyle during springtime can be the most sought and lovely one across in current times. This spring twist braids style is trendy and possible in all ways; it is beautiful and messy and gives a neat, polished look. Here is how best to style this look.
- Suitable Hair Types: Those with any hair type can try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style for women with square, elongated and oval faces.
- Best Age Group: Those women in age 20s can best look stylish here.
- Matching Dress: Ethnic dresses are the perfect match for this look.
- Perfect Occasion: This spring twist braid style looks good on women attending family functions or celebrations.
Read: Long Bohemian Hairstyles
9. Spring Pony Hair Idea:
This unique pony spring hair idea is amazing and blows our minds. This spring ponytail hairstyle with a new look is effortless to do and replicate also. All you need to do is a high pony and then mid pony style with colourful elastic. Make sure the pony surface is blown well in between to look fluffy. This unique style looks gorgeous, and we cannot wait to try this out with new looks and styles.
- Suitable Hair Types: Long hair with a wavy or silky texture can go right in this style.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style if you have an oval and elongated face shape.
- Best Age Group: Women at a young age in the early 20s are only good to go here.
- Matching Dress: Wear this style with a dress or western wear as you wish.
- Perfect Occasion: This fancy style can be tried during parties or events.
10. Spring Braided Roll Hairstyle:
Those who have long hair and want to look smart with a shortish style can try this apt hair idea customized as you may like. All you need to begin with is roll-up hair after tying a tight braid. Make the roll as shown. That is it, and you are good to go. If you highlight one section of hair, the look will be similar to yours. How do you like this look?!
- Suitable Hair Types: Long hair with any texture can go well in this style.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style for women with round and square faces.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can be a perfect look in this style.
- Matching Dress: Nice short dress or skirt can look good in this braided bun hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Parties and dinner events are an ideal fit here.
11. Double Braided Spring Hair:
Looking sexy and cute isn’t tricky if you try out this style. If you want to try something new this spring and yet wish to examine the bubbly and chirpy self, why not try this unique style? You will surely stand out in attention and away in the crowd and look your best in this hairstyle. All you need to do is braid it in a similar fashion and tie it out. You are good to go! This is a good spring hairstyle for long hair.
- Suitable Hair Types: This style can only look good with silky and smooth hair texture.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style for any face shape you wish.
- Best Age Group: Women in their teens and 20s are the best fit here.
- Matching Dress: Wear simple western trousers and tops for this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Casual outings and lunches fit this style best.
12. Spring Twisted Crochet Braids:
Some girls love experimenting and trying out hairstyles from new cultures and forms. You must not miss trying these stylish crochet braids if you are one of these girls. While this style is not unique to most of us, we are sure you haven’t tried it. This spring twist crochet braid takes a lot of time and patience, but in the end, the result is all worth it!
- Suitable Hair Types: Those with all forms of hair can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style if you have an oval, round, or square face.
- Best Age Group: Those women in the 20s age group can try this style.
- Matching Dress: Casual shirt and jeans can look good in this.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this spring twist hairstyle while going out with friends or family.
Read: Front Bump Ponytail Hairstyle
13. New Bun Roll Hairstyle for Spring:
Isn’t this style beautiful? If you love elegance and class and want something classic, then there is nothing more than trying this style. This ancient yet well known popular style is still in trend and will again stay in direction, given the style quotient it delivers. It looks terrific, given the sense of elegance it carries with it. This can even go with spring hairstyles for medium hair.
- Suitable Hair Types: Women with straight hair can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this style if you have an oval and elongated face.
- Best Age Group: Those in their 30s fit this style best.
- Matching Dress: Wear this style only with a knee-length dress to look good.
- Perfect Occasion: Receptions, parties, and dinners are good to go in this spring roll hairstyle.
14. Unique Spring Break Style:
Matching this variant of style isn’t easy. One requires professional help to achieve such a kind of braided box style. Further, the hair is highlighted with pink to add to the touch. If you love experimenting and trying new styles, you must not miss this. However, one requires confidence and grace to carry this spring braided hairstyle forward.
- Suitable Hair Types: Any hair type can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Women with oval, round and elongated faces can best suit this.
- Best Age Group: Those in their late 20s are good to try this style out.
- Matching Dress: Wear casual shirts and dresses, as the hairstyle is bold here.
- Perfect Occasion: Dance parties and music events can be apt for this look.
15. Short Spring Haircut:
Here comes this short spring idea. If you have short hair and wondering what best style can be suited for you this spring, well, why wait? Now you have it with you. Try this style out. Be it curls or waves, you can grace it similarly and yet look outstanding without a doubt. Try this spring curls hairstyle, and you will surely catch all your attention.
- Suitable Hair Types: Women with short hair and any texture can try this style.
- Suitable Face Shapes: Wear this with all face shapes equally.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s can look good here.
- Matching Dress: Casuals are good in this style than bolder outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: Dinners and lunches with friends can be good to try here.
Read: Best Red Carpet Hairstyles
Given above the best of spring hairstyles, here are a few other tips and tricks from us for the best hair,
- It is all about the regular hair care routine one manages to follow for the best looks. Make sure you never skip your routine.
- Hair requires its essential oils. Hence do not wash your hair too much or too little. Once in three days is good.
- Make sure you do an oil massage to your hair weekly for the best texture and smoothness.
- Serum application can be helpful before stepping out of the home to protect hair from impurities and pollutants, including Sun.
- Apply hair masks with natural ingredients for harsh chemicals, fewer products and remedies.
I hope you enjoyed reading our guide on spring hairstyles. Given that the season is approaching, we hope you are comfortable choosing the style you like. They are all gorgeous and can make you feel special without a doubt. Now flaunt your curls and hair without self-doubt and look like a queen in your way! Please tell us what your favourite one is!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Will Spring Hairstyles Suit, Women Above 50 Years Old?
Ans: Yes, spring hairstyles are pretty versatile. Even if you are above 50 years, you can quickly go with a spring haircut. Try to match up to the idea, which can go well with personality for the best looks.
Q2. Can Bob Cut Spring Hair Idea Go Well With Ethnic Wear?
Ans: Bob’s cut is quite versatile. If you want to wear ethnic wear, try an asymmetric bob cut for the best looks, even for family and ethnic events and good looks. They both go well, lovely.
Q3. Does The Spring Wedding Hairstyles Require Hair Heating Tools?
Ans: Yes, a specific spring wedding cut requires hair tools, especially if your hair is not in the texture that the style demands. You can take someone’s help while doing this hairstyle for a better version.