Are you happy with your increased belly! Do you want a flat stomach? Most of you want a shaped body and also spend lot of money for toning the midsection. Therefore today in this article we are discussing on the best stomach exercises.
If you want to lose fat on your stomach and fit into your jeans again then this exercises are very helpful for you. There are many products are available in the market and the results we get are not long lasting but doing exercises you can get a flat stomach and fit abs naturally.
9 Best Stomach Exercises to Try for Flat Belly:
Hence, here we are giving some best stomach exercises by which you can see a good result on your stomach.
1. Shot Put:
- This is a type of stomach exercise which normally targets abs, butt, arms, obliques, and legs.
- Stand with feet hip-width not together, bending right elbow and hand by ear, and your left arm should be at shoulder level.
- Dive to right with right leg; revolve torso to right.
- Drive your right foot to stand, turning to left.
- As pitching a shot prolong right arm transversely.
- Repeat interchanging the sides and complete at least Do 16 reps.
2. Elbow Plank:
- Start with resting your knees and forearms on the ground.
- Skip your feet out one at a time, approaching into a plank position.
- Tighten or contract your abs and this will help your body from spiking up or falling.
- Make sure that your spine should be equivalent to the ground, with your abs dragging near the ceiling.
- Grasp 30 seconds, and do this for at least 1 minute to become strong
3. The Side Elbow Plank:
- Begin with the elbow plank position, move your body in such a way that your hips are set above each other and flatten your arms which are in the air.
- Lift this pose for about 60 seconds and also improve a hip beat after 30 seconds.
- After that flip and do the same on the opposite side.
4. The Reverse Curl:
- This exercise is very active as well as simple on the back.
- First of all, lie on the ground and with your hands by your sides. Lift your hip above the floor, through the stomach muscle; make sure to maintain your shoulders and arms on the ground.
- Grasp this position for a few seconds and then gradually lower yourself back to the ground. Repeat this at least 15-20 times.
5. The Windmill:
- Stand in straight position with legs and shoulder-width apart, and then spindle your left hip out.
- Remember that your right foot is vertical on your left one and draw the outside of your right hand in above direction.
- Move your left arm straight into the air and curved to the right, through your obliques. Then ‘windmill’ your arms around to the opposite side.
- If you want a more conflict then try for dumbbells. Repeat this from each side for at least 15 times.
6. The Basic Crunch:
- While doing this exercise there is a great flattening of abs are observed.
- First of all lie on your back with bending your knees, while keeping your feet flat on the ground.
- As you breathe out, draw your tummy button in and boost your shoulders off the floor. Breathe in and release, but don’t entirely lower your abs.
- Repeat these 60 seconds.
7. Hands-Up Hop:
- Particularly this exercise, targets abs, legs, butt and arms. Stand with feet hip-width distant, bending the knees and put hands on hips.
- Step onward with left foot and at the same time kick right knee to hip level as you hop straight up on left leg and lengthen arms above.
- Slowly lower down with feet together, hands on hips.
- With alternating sides complete at least 20 reps.
8. Jump Lunge:
- This stomach exercise mostly aims legs, butt, and abs.
- Stand with feet hip-width separated; bend your knees, arms prolonged overhead.
- Grab frontward with left leg, and make 90 degrees by bending both knees.
- Jump in straight direction, altering the legs in air; therefore come back in a lunge with right leg in front.
- Altering the sides and hence do at least 12 reps.
Read: Swiss Ball Workouts
- Dancing is one of the best stomach exercises because it burns calories as well as fat near about 400 within 1 hour.
- Dancing involves many forms such as belly dancing, salsa, hip- hop, ballroom, and many others.
Hence, these are the best stomach exercises which help to improve your abs. I hope you will find this article very beneficial and informative.