While there are different hair textures, straight hair has been a common scenario in many cases. While some have naturally straight hair, others have chemically straightened hair or through styling tools. Whatever is the case, Having silky smooth hair is a blessing. You can easily manage and style the hair effortlessly, and one doesn’t need to fuss or work too hard on looking good. But on those days, you want to experiment and try out on looks, these straight hairstyles for girls can help you out.
These smooth and straight hairstyles and haircuts hack for girls and women effortlessly give in a shiny and elegant look and are versatile for trying out the range of looks quickly. Check out our ideas on how best you can try your straight hair, and you will be inspired just like us.
18 Cute and Easy Straight Hairstyles for Women:
Below are the top 18 simple hairstyles for straight hair. These are among the top best haircut for thick and thin straight hair that a person should try out.
1. The Asian Fringed Look:
This is in the line of the frontal sectioning. These are kept here in an asymmetric horizontal fashion, and these are therefore very casual to the sport, and also these are easy for setting. A spray of water from bottled water can be used for making these types of effects in an easily manageable form. These can be the sport for parties, which can be a regular low maintenance look. This is among the most simple straight Asian hairstyles.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in winters at best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the late 20s and 30s are the best fit here.
- Suitable Face Shape: Wear this style with oval and diamond face shape well.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Wear this for a nice dress for parties or cocktail events.
2. Shifted Fringed Look:
This straight hairstyle idea isn’t quite new but is pretty and cute. This style has side bangs attached to it which is making this trendy cute look. This feminine hairstyle is quite easy to do and maintain, as well. All you need is long hair, and stylish bangs to feel this princess looks and feel. Try this out if you want quite an edgy and feminine elegant look.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is outstanding to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the 20s age group only.
- Suitable Face Shape: Those with any face type can try this out totally as it fits all.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Wear cute dresses or long gowns to go to parties and events.
3. The Ramp Girl Look:
This is a ramp style look of a straight hairstyle for girl, which can be done easily with the help of some clips. If the length is long, then the top portion can be shifted backwards and then clipped with some bobby pins to create the effect at the frontal area. These are also good for parties and easy wear for daily college or high schools.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style best in monsoons time.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this if you are in the 30s and 20s age only.
- Suitable Face Shape: If you have an oval and diamond face, then this style goes best with you.
- Suitable Occasion and Outfits: Wear this with fancy outfits for themed parties or fests in colleges.
Read: Latest Hairstyles for Winter Season
4. The Rocker Girl Look:
These straight prom hairstyles for women are not the usual style that we see. This has quite a shining and polished look. Here is a nice polished side pony has done by brushing hair towards the side covering one side of the forehead. This is new in trend but looks quite sleek and edgy. If you love to experiment with styles, then there is nothing like this one. These are good with funky outfits as well.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are good to go in this haircut.
- Suitable Face Shape: Try this style with any face shape you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in your 30s then this goes perfect with you.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Women can wear this style with nice long dresses or skirts for dance parties.
5. The Fashion Model Look:
Here are the party black hairstyles for straight hair. If you want a high end and fancy elegant look, which is royal and vintage, then there is nothing like it. Try this style for such a polished vibe and modern effect. This looks great further if you are in the fashion industry and events to look apt and beat the crowd with style sense.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s are the best fit here.
- Suitable Face Shape: Try this style for diamond and oval faces.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in winters and monsoons at its best.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Wear this style with fancy dresses or gowns to look great for parties and events.
6. Shifted Choppy Hairs:
Here are another open straight hairstyles for girls; however, it is low maintenance looks. This style looks quite on the top, and loud is easy to maintain and style it out. All you need is just brushing well and chopping hair in this layer mild cut. Just let the hair be breezy, as shown in the picture, and you will automatically get that trendy look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in winters only.
- Suitable Face Shape: Square, oval and round face are good to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in the mid-20s, then this is the perfect fit for you.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Wear this for college fests and events with dresses or skirts.
Read: Hairstyles for Indian Girls with Images
7. Centralized Chopped Look:
Here are other medium straight hairstyles ideas. This is a chopped look as shown in the image above. Here this gives summer vibes and length can be easily altered as per your wish. All you need is good maintenance to give this fine hair and shining effect. Try this out if you want on the spot ready and easy to style look for daily use.
- Suitable Face Shape: Any face shape can wear this look quickly.
- Ideal Age Group: Early 20s young women can sport this style well.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and summers are good time and season to sport it out.
- Suitable Occasion and Outfits: Wear this with casual western wear for college times and outings with friends.
8. The Forehead Coverage Look:
Now comes the short straight hairstyles for girls. This style we see is with bangs which are cute and feminine. This is the style nowadays and taking down with this trend and vibes. Such a bold and loud look isn’t it?! Try this out if you are experimental in your looks, love to style up boldly and in a stylish manner. Nothing like this if you are a fashion addict!
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in the summers to look good.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the late 20s are good suited to this style.
- Suitable Face Shape: Those with square and oval face are the best fit here.
- Perfect Occasion and Outfits: Women should wear this with totally stylish western wear to look great for parties or cocktail events and high-end occasions.
See more: Latest Haircuts with bangs for Girls
9. The Straight Fringed Look:
Now comes another short straight hairstyles for ladies. This hairstyle is effortless to wear and gives that vintage elegant and smart look. Women who love to look stylish and smart, wanting to give that great first impression can try this style out. Wear this if you are in corporate as it suits you the best.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this best in any season as it is quite versatile.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in the late 20s to 40s, anyone.
- Suitable Face Shape: Those with round, oval and diamond face are best suited here.
- Suitable Occasion and Outfits: Try this style with formals like blazers and skirts to go to office meetings and events.
10. The Simple Pony up:
One of the best looks for sleeked smoothened straight hair is the ponytail hairstyle. It not only goes well with the look and texture of the hair but is also easy to manage. When you have a finer consistency of hair, you can opt for this posh styled pony to gather your hair into a pony but leave the longer locks on the front free. After the pony wraps the longer locks at the back of your pony.
11. The Uber Trends:
As long as we talk about smoothened straight hair, you can always opt for a newer look instead of going for the same old celebrity hairstyles. Here one side of the head is properly shaved while the other sports a beautiful shiny and luscious lock. This is a relatively new hairstyle but has gained popularity ever since its arrival. Even if you do not wish to shave it, you can always opt for asymmetrical frontal locks.
12. The Looped Low Bun:
This is a perfect look for any formal event when the everyday bun or ponytail has made you tired. To get this look start by smoothening out your hair and then gathering the front locks, tying it in with a tie. Tease the rest of the hair in the short pony and then gather the rest of the hair underneath and tie again. This time loop your previous pony and then make a bun of the lower hair.
Read: Simple Low Bun Hairstyles in 2023
13. Using Accessories:
A simple hair accessory is all you need to make your hair stand out in the crowd. It doesn’t always take good hairstyles to flaunt awesome hair and by the sheer use of a beautiful trinket maybe, or just a simple clip-on hair accessory you can add a variety of look to yourself. Here a headband is used.
14. The Wrapped Bun:
Here is one of the best straight hairstyles for long hair. To get this look start by leaving a good chunk of your frontal locks and free and then gather the rest of the hair at the back. Start by tying it in a soft pony with a lean tie so that you can easily hide it. Now use the looping method to create a low bun. Now take the lock from the left and wrap it to the right and pin it. Do the vice versa for the other.
15. The Side Braids:
The simple side braid is a good look for the straight-haired lass too. This is simple and yet trendy. This can be a party look and a formal one too and therefore here we have the one-sided braid where the other half of the lock is left free.
Read: Best Braided Hairstyles with Pictures
16. The Under Tuck:
This is a prom hairstyle for straight hair. To do the under tuck, it is best to use a headband at the initial stages if you are not well acknowledged with the professional approach. With a headband, you can tuck and roll the hair to get the look. Otherwise, the professional knot approach can be an easy way.
17. The Back Roll:
Start by tying your hair, all of it, into a loose pony and then take a loose strand from the back of the pony to wrap it round and round around the pony. Use a clip at the end to lock the roll.
18. Go For Layers:
With a smoothened and straight head full of hair, you can easily opt for layers as a hairstyle since it would add volume to the look and at the same time create a hairstyle pattern.
Read: Simple Straight Layered Hairstyles Looks
- Now let us tell you some best suggestions and tricks for best looking straight hair.
- If you have naturally straight hair, then you are good to go for these looks. But if you are doing it artificially, make sure to protect your hair well with heat protectants, argon oil and good hair nourishment.
- Further, all these straight hairstyles look stylish and shining with fine hair. The secret behind is having good moisture to hair and having fine hair.
- Hence haircare routine should be followed at any cost without a miss and fail.
- Hair spa once a month is a good idea to make sure hair is protected from all types of pollutants and dullness.
- Use volume boosts shampoos if you have thin hair. Use moisture-based shampoos if you have dry hair.
Hope you enjoyed reading this guide on straight hairstyles. Given list are among top trending styles which are well known in the fashion world. You can easily try them out as per your preferences. Be it edgy styles or simple looks, and it depends on you for how to style. You can choose to go over bold or have mild looks. Tell us further suggestions and comments once you try them out, we love to hear from you and have feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Will bangs suit for thin straight hair?
Ans: Bangs can make the look if you have thin and straight hair. These are the new style to cover up thinning of hair. Further, try with short bangs style to look great for you.
Q2. How often does straight hair require trimming?
Ans: Straight hair may require more trimming than normal hair as per your nature of hair. On average, one may require hair trimming once in 4 months for straight hair.
Q3. How to make straight hair look fluffy and thick?
Ans: We all dream for thick and fluffy hair. The dense hair is totally another style, and it looks such vibrant and edgy. Now getting thick hair depends on several lifestyle factors and also the care we maintain on hair. Having a good diet, regular trimming, good shampoo, not much usage of chemicals on hair, good hair oil massage regularly, and so on are major factors for fluffy and thick hair.
Q4. How long does artificial straightening of hair last and when to redo it?
Ans: This case depends on the nature of your hair. If you naturally have very curly hair, then it may go off quite soon. However, it may last up to quite a few months, depending on your hair care regime. But make sure you have a good hair checkup and know your hair’s health before you regularly go for these procedures.