Summer camps are an amazing way to get children play and learn in a fun way! Summer camps in India are specially inclined towards skill development and aptitude building. Summer is the perfect time for activity camps and gatherings. Kids develop a sense of independence away from home and learn to get extrovert. It is one of the best ways of learning new things and exploring oneself. They even make a new group of friends and find out their skills and backdrops as they do many different activities by giving themselves chance for new things apart from the regular things done at home and school.Summer camps are held all over India every year in major cities. This article lists 9 of the tops camps in various cities.
Best Summer Camps in India with Details:
1. Kriya Yoga Samsthan:
KRIYA YOGA SAMSTAHN has been regularly conducting annual summer camps since the last 19 years. The Institute generally conducts camps on a mega scale and is a huge success every year. The children really enjoy the time and return back to their parents fully thrilled and high on energy.
- All kinds of activities like spiritual, fitness related, adventurous and entertainment related are conducted at these camps to keep the participants indulged and entertained.
- This camp is generally conducted in some resort near the city of Hyderabad.
- The camp is conducted in the second half of April or the first half of May when the summer is at its peak and all the children have their summer holidays going on.
- The summer camps are conducted for children between 8 to 16 years of age.
- For fees related questions, it would be best to get in touch with the Institute on its website.
Address: Kriya Yoga Samsthan, Head Office: 2-2-23/37/A, D.D.Colony, Bagh Amberpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Contact No.: +91 40 27422006, +91 40 9392106014
Fax: +91 40 9392033555,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Creya Learning:
The objectives of this learning program are Introduction to construction engineering, Nature of Design, History of Architecture and Architectural Forms, Teamwork, problem-solving, creative skills, Journaling, Written and Spoken English, Hands on Proficiency.
- This summer camp conducts various activities that inspire the children to innovate, express their inner self, code things, animate objects and brings out many other facets in them.
- The camp is conducted at the registered office premises only.
- This camp is conducted for two age groups of children. First one is for the children between the age group of 6 to 9 years, while the second kind of camps is conducted for children between the age group of 10 to 15 years.
- The camp is conducted for a period of 6 to 7 days in 2 sessions, i.e. morning and afternoon. Moreover, there are multiple batches of the camp that are conducted during the summer in the months of April and May.
Address: 7/A, Road Number 12, MLA Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Contact No.: +91 9618054515, Website: www.creyalearning.com
3. Wildlife Summer Camp Frolic Boonies Near Bangalore:
This is a wildlife and adventure camp with a great blend of art, nature,and science. Their motto is plain and simple to convert today’s passion for tomorrow’s profession. The focus is given to assigning activities to children based on their areas of interest.
- The activities held at this camp include simple activities like watching a bird build its nest, capturing colorful fishes from a fresh stream, exploring the moon with a telescope, rafting on the stream running through the woods, choosing the crabs from the bottom holes, examining the little bugs with a simple microscope,pursuit associate animal with its footprints, venturing into the woods to ascertain the large red squirrel handing the other way up, travelling into the deep jungle simply to ascertain the wild animals in their own surroundings, collect dry hearth wood from the jungle and cook your food, build cute very little refrigerator magnets, style the liquid chocolate whereas moulding them into shapes, living in tiny tents and bamboo huts, attracting Moths with lightweight and honey, and a host of other activities.
- The camp is conducted at various locations that are hand-picked by the management after ensuring that the children can have maximum fun and also get a safe environment.
- This camp is meant for children between the age group of 8 to 16 Years.
- The camp is generally conducted for a period of 5 to 6 days.
- The fees for the camp also depends on the location of the camp and the travel expenses that will be incurred.
Address: Site No. 1, BNK Avenue, Behind Bank Avenue, Babusapalya Horamavu Banaswadi, Coconut Grove Layout, Hormavu, Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact No.: +91 9448476888
4. Multi-Sport Camp – Various Locations:
This summer camp is India’s most reputed multi-sports program that aims not just to teach the sports to the child but also to make the child’s first introduction to sports memorable and exciting.
- There are multiple activities and sports conducted in these camps covering 9 different types of games played with balls.
- The camp is conducted at various locations where the institute is based.
- The camp is conducted over a period of 3 weeks on a daily basis. Every day the child gets 2 hours of fun filled sports and activities.
- The camp is conducted for kids in the age group of 2.5 years to 8 years.
Address: Sporty Beans.
Contact No.: Ms. Sophia – +91 98413 07716, +91 44 66044763.
5. ABSPL SUMMER CAMP:
This is a unique camp where more concentration is given for teaching the concepts of Mental Arithmetic System. The traditional tool of ABACUS is used for the correct Brain Development, the seat of intelligence contributory to increase speed and Accuracy, mental capacity, Concentration, sensory activity capability & photographic memory skills, that mechanically leads to a student’s higher performance in educational subjects. Arithmetic is extraordinarily vital to building up a solid educational foundation for youngsters.
- There are multiple activities conducted to keep the participants engaged and entertained at the same time when the concepts are being taught to them.
- The camp is located at the registered office premises in Somajiguda, Hyderabad.
Address: ABSPL SUMMER CAMP, 6-3-1089/1/2/1, beside Villa Merry College, Raj Bhavan Rd, Raj Bhavan Quarters Colony, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Contact Number: +91 40 2332 7372
6. Fire Flys Summer Camps @ Bangalore:
This camp tends to care about those who are passionate about taking up a huge interest in enriching childhoods. That’s why the faculties here are far varied profession and fields.
- They conduct easy activities that offer kids the prospect to find out, touch, feel and smell and excel in a spread of things. As children have the curiosity to find out new things, the team at the camp makes the simplest and best use of this.
- The camp is conducted for multiple age groups of children – 3 to 5 years, 5 to 7 years and 8 to 12 years
- The camp is conducted at multiple locations every year from 09:30 am to 12: 30 pm
Address: 457, Jayanagar 4th T Block, 11th B Main Road, Koramangala 4 Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact No.: +91 90368 55400
7. Robotics Summer Camp @ Tech Knowledge Education Chennai:
The future of science belongs to Artificial Intelligence. Everything within the world is being done through Robots. Any work by a robot or through a system is being done more accurately and within a very quick span of time. Technical knowledge education pioneers in impartation STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) based mostly AI coaching for college students. The STEM-based mostly AI learning systems create learning science fascinating and fun stuffed. The construct based mostly learning system helps students to grasp scientific ideas as they build automation models.
- They conduct various activities to enable children to understand and experience robotics and build small robots in a fun-filled environment.
- There are multiple batches of the camp conducted during summer across the state of Chennai.
- These camps are for about 2 to 3 hours every day for a period of 10 days between March 16 and May 15 every year.
- The camps are conducted for children of different age groups and the tasks are assigned accordingly.
Address: 3 / 7, II Main Road, Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Contact No.: +91 44 3221 3000
8. Advaitam Child Enrichment Centre, HSR layout, Bangalore:
Advaitam provides the simplest in school learning scheme to assist your kid to notice their full potential by teachers and additional info activities. Our award-winning enrichment programs are accessible on weekdays (after school) and weekends throughout the year.
- For the summer camp, they have various programs like Young Scientists, Chess, Junior scientists and Storytelling, speak up program, awesome arts: drawing and painting, craft-o-mania, origami and quilling, handwriting workshop, Phonics and reading accelerator for beginners, spelling champ, dance freestyle &Bollywood style, Math Genius, abacus starter junior, drama theatre and personality development, shloka classes, toddler’s playtime, etc.
- The camp is conducted in the month of April and May for 5 days a week from Monday to Friday.Actually, the days depend upon the type, of course, opted for.
- Generally, a session is for 120 minutes maximum from 2pm to 4 pm but it again depends upon the course opted for.
- The camp is open for all age groups of children on a first come basis
Address: 867, 25th Main Rd, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact No.: +91 9880063970
9. Sangeet Sadhana School Of Music and Art:
With 20 years of teaching experience, they offer Bhajan classes, Carnatic Music classes, Flute classes, Guitar classes and more! They are specialists in Hindustani Music and vocal musical classes in Bengaluru.
- They conduct classes for the various age group of people. A child right from 4 years of age can start learning vocal as well as instrumental music here.
- They conduct various workshops and camp to bring the musician out in each of their participants. Training is given to people which are god gifted while there are separate courses for people who are not as gifted but have the eagerness to learn music.
Address: House No. 720, 9th main, Koramangala 4th Block, Landmark- Near Maharaja Restaurant, Bangalore, India- 560034.
Contact No: +91 91529 03572
These summer camps will ensure an exciting summer for you and your loved one. The kids will enjoy summer camps and will surely learn something with fun during summer vacations. The kids will learn to be independent and build confidence in them by being out of the familiar circle. This summer camp for kids in Bangalore provides different activities and ground to explore them and find different opportunities in the future. This is the age when one can explore things and make new friends and challenge themselves to adopt a new environment. These summer camps will keep you up and alive this summer!
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
1. What is the age group for camps for kids?
It depends what camp you are choosing and if the kid is small you may choose residential camps available in many places and for elder kids, there are outdoor camps also. All the camps differ with the age group as per the convenience of the campus, some may offer only kids camp and others may offer adult camps.
2. Do you provide first aid kit?
Yes, we do provide first aid kid with basics need but we do not have any specific medicine if a child is allergic to anything. But when we go on an outdoor trip of the city we do have all kind of medicines which a child may need for a regular injury and a doctor or nurse with us.
3. What kind of clothes should a kid wear while camping?
The kid should wear casual and comfortable clothes like jeans and a t-shirt while camping as he will be able to extract more from the camp and enjoy. The fancy clothes may irritate the kid and they may not enjoy the camp and do the activities properly.