We are sure most of you have missed out on the famous brand for women’s innerwear, which is Triumph women’s bra. The Triumph is a popular international range which is based out of Switzerland. They are popular for getting women’s intimate wear to the worldwide collection with a diverse and versatile range and good pricing. The Triumph brand bra has several variants and styles in the market. They came up with several unique ones, which are now later followed by other brands. They are another name for quality, style and design. All of their products are made with superior fabric, which is custom-made to give comfort and luxury throughout. Here are several triumph bra types and how one can choose them!
Features of Triumph Bras:
Let us see the major and significant features of triumph bra styles.
- The brand is popular for the variety and range of bras in different fabrics. They include cotton, sequin, nylon, synthetic, elastane and more!
- One can find different bra styles in this brand, ranging from daily and casual wear to party and particular event wear.
- The bras include both padded and non-padded variants.
- There are both wired and non-wired variants in this bra style.
- There are also several intricate details and designs of bras which are made for special purposes.
- They have bras to suit several bust shapes and cup sizes. The range is quite versatile.
Which Type Of Bras are Available in Triumph Brand:
While there are several variants of bra styles and types, here comes the most sought-after types available in Triumph.
- Sports bra
- Minimizer bra
- Seamless daily wear bra
- Strapless bra
- Backless bra
- Nursing bra
- Shapewear bra
- Halter neck bra
- Balconette bra
- Push up bra
Latest Designs in Triumph Bra Collection:
Here are our 10 different types available in the Triumph bra collection with images.
1. Triumph Sports Bra:
Triumph specializes in Sports Bras, and the Triaction sports bra offers the perfect support and bounce control. It has a broad strap and a cross-back for better support of your breasts. If you are a sports person and are looking for a full-coverage sports bra, this model is just perfect for you.
- Good For: Any bust shape and size and for any women
- Wear it Under: Sports time and outfits
- Worst Pick For: Daily and party wear
- Fabric: Polyamide
2. Triumph Minimiser Bra:
If you are a heavy-busted woman looking for a minimiser bra, this model is the best choice. It offers full coverage, and the molded cups reduce the breast size by 1 cup. It has a dainty floral lace on the broad straps. The U back on Triumph Minimiser Bra offers you the right support.
- Good For: Busty women and asymmetric breast shape
- Wear it Under: Casual tops and daily wear
- Worst Pick For: Nightwear
- Fabric: Nylon
3. Triumph Doreen Bra:
This non-padded, non-wired support bra has large cups in the cut-and-sew model. It is fully elastic and has adjustable straps and side wings. The Triumph light blue bra offers full coverage and has a nice lacy design on the cups.
- Good For: Rounded and athletic breast shape with curvy and hourglass women
- Wear it Under: Party and nightwear
- Worst Pick For: Daily wear
- Fabric: Polyamide and Elastane
See More: Halter Neck Bras
4. Triumph T-shirt Bra:
The Triumph T-shirt bra is the perfect partner under any t-shirt. These padded, wired bras not only offer the right support but also give you a smooth, round finish. Triumph t-shirt bra offers full support and medium coverage for plunging necklines.
- Good For: Asymmetric and athletic breast shape with smaller to medium bust size only
- Wear it Under: Deep cut T shirts and tops
- Worst Pick For: Party wear
- Fabric: Nylon
5. Triumph Maternity Bra:
If you are a nursing mother and are looking for a bra that can support your breasts while offering a comfortable feed time with your baby, this is the best model. Triumph Mamabel nursing bras offer full coverage and are non-wired and non-padded bras. They have options to detach the upper layer of the cup to reveal your nipples.
- Good For: For all nursing and new mothers only, any bust shape and size
- Wear it Under: Any outfit of your choice
- Worst Pick For: Anyone except nursing mothers
- Fabric: Cotton
6. Triumph Longline Bra:
Triumph long-line bra is a fusion between a bra and a slip. It offers the right support to your breast and acts as a tummy tucker. If you need a smooth finish under your t-shirt, this longline bra is perfect.
- Good For: Larger bust size and teardrop bust shape
- Wear it Under: Casual and daily wear under tops and dresses
- Worst Pick For: Partywear
- Fabric: Polyester
See More: Feeding Bra India
7. Triumph Cotton Bra:
If you are looking for everyday wear bras, try Triumph Cotton bras. They are lightly padded, non-wired and offer comfort and support. They are made with Polymide cotton spandex that feels soft on your skin and makes you feel airy. It is a medium-coverage bra.
- Good For: Any bust shape and size
- Wear it Under: Regular wear
- Worst Pick For: Partywear
- Fabric: Polymide cotton
8. Triumph Backless Bra:
Are you planning to wear your sexy backless gown to the party? This backless bra from Triumph comes with a neat transparent back strap that can almost give you a braless look. It has a low plunging neckline on the front and comes with front hooks.
- Good For: Round and athletic breast shape with any bust size
- Wear it Under: Backless outfits
- Worst Pick For: Regular and activewear
- Fabric: 55% Polyamide, 33% Polyester and 12% Elastane
9. Triumph Plus Size Bras:
Triumph Plus size bras are for women whose cup sizes exceed 40. These padded bras come in a minimiser model to reduce the appearance of heaviness. This black triumph bra offers medium to full coverage and is great for supporting and rendering the natural shape of the breasts.
- Good For: Any busty and curvy plus-size woman with any bust shape and size
- Wear it Under: All outfits of your choice
- Worst Pick For: Thin and petite women for any outfit
- Fabric: Cotton
10. Balconette Triumph Bra:
The Balconette bra style is formulated for the ultimate support with a side of sot laces on the upper layers, enhancing not only the look of the piece but also the shape. Often, many of these bras come with a rigid under band that creates a slight push on the under band, helping you enhance your shape.
- Good For: Teardrop breast shape and smaller bust size
- Wear it Under: Partywear
- Worst Pick For: Daily and regular wear
- Fabric: 60% Polyamide, 26% Polyester and 14% Elastane
See More: Bra Genie
Tips to Wear Triumph Women’s Bra:
In today’s article, we shall look into the various bra kinds the company can offer us, but before we do so, let’s take a look into the wearing tips.
Now, if you are a novice to bra-wearing, here we will give you two easy ways to get things sorted. However, before you purchase and put one in, make sure you know your curve size and cup size, which is different but necessary for the trend-setting bras.
One way to bra wearing might include you filling in the cups and reaching to the midsection of your back and clasping in the hooks to hold the bra, or you can hook it up at the front and then turn and twist it to the right direction before pulling it up and filling in the cups.
Here are Some Steps to Wear the Perfect Bra:
- Make sure you choose the right size. Spend time in the store and try out a bra before you buy it.
- Understand your body type and choose the right bra.
- To wear a bra, put your arms into the holes and clasp the hooks on the back. Adjust the bra to make it sit right.
- Move your breasts and make them fit into the cups properly to avoid spillage.
- Make sure the underwire of your bra is not revealing any extra skin on your breast.
The Triumph brand bra is already popular and comes with new variants and styles. Given these several types and different styles, those who seek premium comfort and range can try these brands out. They have several varieties to fit different requirements, needs and body types. Let us know your thoughts here!