The braided updos can always match the occasion. Among the several updo hairstyles trending around, we absolutely love these updo hairstyles with braids – they are just still on the spot. These hairdos are charming, give a feminine statement look and add to the glamour with a bit of vintage and classic look.
From weddings to receptions to cocktails, the braided updo hairstyles are a must-try. Whether any hair texture or women of any age group, they can blend in seamlessly and deliver the perfect look for anyone!
Latest Trending Women’s Hair Updos with Braids 2023:
Here is a list of the best and most modern updo hairstyles with braids this season once you should try these hairstyles.
1. Everyday Updo Hairstyle with Braids:
We have this great everyday updo hairstyles idea for braiding hair. If you love simple and casual looks, this is a perfect choice for an array of occasions. You can wear this hairstyle for offices, college, work and casual outings, yet look elegant and exquisite. Women with straight and wavy hair texture, with medium to long hair length, can try this suitable look.
2. Wedding Updo Hairstyles with Braids:
This particular wedding updo hairstyle idea is charming and feminine. We love how it delivers a very graceful and sophisticated ravishing glam quotient. The hairstyle can be worn for a myriad of wedding festivities and functions. It is suitable to wear with Indian ethnic wear outfits such as long maxi anarkalis, lehengas and sarees. The look can be worn by women with oval, diamond and heart face shapes.
3. Double Updo Half Bun with Braids:
How about this double braided half bun hairstyle for girls and women? Young women can try this youthful and chic look for a perfectly stylish and sleek appearance. This look is perfect for charming and contemporary vibes with a smart style statement. Girls and women with any face structure can try this if there is short to medium hair length.
4. The Diagonal French Braid:
This is a braided updo for long hair. It is easy to do this. See how!
- To get this look start by French braiding your front locks in a backward fashion and at the back of your headpin the braid to one place.
- Keeping that as a base tie your hair into a rough little pony and you are set for the day to create a head-turning impression.
5. The Braid Band:
Braids can get as subtle as this as we include the simplest of the braids into a pretty band. They ensure your hair stays in place and looks neat.
- For this look, leave the front bangs free while you make a bump bun at the back of your head.
- Prior to this make sure you leave a chunk of your locks from the side which you can now braid and pin to the side.
6. The Milkmaid Braid:
The best of the trends always keep coming back and from the olden day maidens, here is a bumper hairstyle that can set your cute records to a sky-high level.
- This is a simple enough hairstyle where you gather your hair at one side and tie it into a braid.
- Now take the braid all the way across and pin it up. In case you feel this had made your hair messy, let it be. Messy is the new trend!
Read: Cute Crown Braided Hairstyles
7. The Trillion Star:
Much like the first hairstyle and yet different in its own way, this hairstyle uses five or three French braided hairstyles that go all the way to the back.
- Comb your hair well and spray some hair volumizer spray to get a dense effect.
- Start rolling your hair into a tight little bun and secure it with a tie or a pin. A high bun can sport well with this look.
8. The Braid Bun:
This is the easiest yet hairstyle and still a powerful piece of hairdo that speaks of a heavy statement.
- Start by brushing your hair back sleek and clean and tying it into a pony.
- Now a tight braid with the pony is all we need. Roll up the braid now in a high bun and secure it with a pin.
This one is neat and could be your everyday office look. Try out these braided updos for medium hair.
9. Five Way Bun:
This one could take some of your time. This is however an ideal braided updo for long hair.
- To get this look start with five or three segments of hair and pony them up to secure the separation.
- Now braid each segment into tight little separations and roll them individually one across the other to form a powerful braid bun.
- A little hint of an ornament or fancy hair tie can add to the look of the hair.
Read: Easy Updo Hairstyles 2023
10. The Under Braid:
Here is another stylish and simple braid updo. This one is little on the messy side of the look and could be a good choice for a party.
- Bring your hair all the way across to one side and start braiding the hair across the nape of your neck.
- Halfway through stop and pin it to place so that you have a free lock on the side. Now scrunch and roll them up for a loose messy braided side bun hairstyle.
11. The Twin Bun:
The twist bun is an elegant braided updos. It will take some time, however, this one has got your back for any occasion or event. Take a look at how you can get it right.
- Segment your hair into two sections, preferably the upper and the lower layer and tie them both into a braid.
- Now roll the one underneath to pin it to place and do the same right after with the upper braid.
12. The Basket Braid:
Even though this is quite an complicated hairdo with the right amount of technique and methods, you can simply use the best to your advantage. The entire hair is braided into a big one piece before wrapping it around to create a beautiful up do. This is good for people with long hair.
Read: Casual Updo Hairstyles for Long Hair
13. Princess Bun Updo:
This is a black hair braided updo that is a complete elegant hairstyle for women. The bun falls on the side and the bangs are left slightly loose on the forehead. Take a side parting and comb your hair well.
- You can use a serum to keep the hair in place. Tie a loose bun and secure it with bobby pins and hair bands. Make sure the bun is on one side of the head.
- Now, gently comb your bangs.
There you are! Party ready!
14. Fishtail Braid Updo:
Braids and updos are the cool trends. The fishtail braid updo looks simple and beautiful.
- To get the messy look, start with a French braid from the sides.
- The middle of the hair in the centre leaves that a bit messy. Now, secure the ends of the braid with a bobby pin.
- Tie a low bun or fold it into a fancy bun.
This one is fairly easy to do!
15. African Braids Updo:
African braids are a real fancy for the many of us. It is super trendy and will look absolutely stunning on the jet-black hair. It requires immense effort and time, because the whole thing involves having to part your hair to tiny sections to make a braid. The entire thing is either held like a pony tail or secured as a bun.
Read: Natural African Hairstyles Images
braided updo for black hair, whether short, long or medium is an absolute simple and elegant way to carry yourselves. They are comfy and sports a trendy look for any occasion at any point of time. Try out some of our suggestions and make sure to walk in style.