It is no surprise that in recent years, the popularity of yoga in Delhi has sky-rocketed. Yoga classes in Delhi are demonstrated to be an effective stress buster; it not only tones the body, but frequent exercise can bring huge general health advantages over time. Practicing yoga regularly enables to calm the mind, improve focus, and enhance flexibility, thus improving efficiency in the workplace, in sports and allowing people to stay calm in tense circumstances.
Fortunately, there is a multitude of yoga training institutes in Delhi throughout the city with personal teachers, gyms and yoga studios all competing for a share of the yoga industry in town. How does a hardcore devotee or a beginner discover suitable school around the city with the ever-growing choices? Below, we list the ten most popular of the best yoga school in Delhi; the courses were selected for the best value, best practice and the most pleasant experience including other advantages such as location and skilled teachers.
Top 10 Yoga Classes in Delhi With Details:
1. Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga, Ashoka Road:
Located in Ashoka road, this yoga in Delhi called as Moraji Desai National Institute of yoga is established and ran by Government of India. This is a nonprofit school and is among the best yoga training in Delhi. This institute falls under the department of Ayush but functions as an independent organisation. Further, it trains and educates individuals in Yoga and spreads positivity through yoga culture. Students all across the globe come to this institute and learn techniques and significance of yoga asanas and exchange their views on the same. This is among good yoga classes in New Delhi. Given the huge capacity, this is almost called yoga college in delhi
- Contact: 011-2373 0418
- Address: Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga, 68, Ashoka Road, Near GoleDakKhana, New Delhi – 110001
- Timings: Weekdays – 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Website: www.yogamdniy.nic.in/
2. Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, Kailash Colony:
Sivananda Yoga Delhi is a non-profit organization founded by Sri Swami Vishnudevananda in 1992 and named after Swami Sivananda, one of the 20th century’s most important religious educators. To develop a better and more peaceful world, the center seeks to spread ancient yoga teachings. Through yoga, the center enables individuals to overcome disease naturally. It performs courses with a traditional and slow-paced non-competitive setup. The center is open to both beginners and advanced professionals. This yoga training institute in Delhi also has unique yoga training camps for kids and is known for prenatal yoga classes in Delhi.
- Contact: +91- 8860954455
- Address: Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Nataraja Centre, A – 41, Kailash Colony, New Delhi – 110048.
- Timings: 6 a.m. morning– 8 p.m.
- Website: http://sivananda.org.in/delhi/
3. Iyengar Yoga Center Yogakshema, New Delhi:
Iyengar Yoga Delhi is the only certified center for Iyengar Yoga in Delhi. It began in 2008 and had all the equipment necessary for Iyengar Yoga exercise. Nivedita Joshi, Bks Iyengar’s ardent follower, operates Iyengar Yoga Centre Delhi. She is famous among Iyengar Yoga Teachers In Delhi. The center is renowned for teaching all nuances and methods that belong to the style of Iyengar Yoga. The facility has all the necessary props and accessories for Iyengar Yoga exercise.
- Contact: 011-2323 4356, 2323 4357
- Address: Plot No.65,66,67, Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi – 110002
- Timings: 1.5 – 2 hrs per day
- Website: http://www.iyengaryogakshema.org/
[See More: Most Important Yoga Asanas]
4. The Yogshala Yoga, Ayurveda and Panchakarma Centre, Gujranwala Town:
It is a well-known and best yoga classes in Delhi, especially in North Delhi and providers of yoga teacher training course in Delhi. It is a non-profit organization arranging all kriya under one roof, with yoga OPD, inspirational tutors, flexible timings, personal attention, quality services, and support. The Yogshala offers offer yoga and integrated fitness experiences in various styles and levels. They have yoga classes for general health and fitness, senior citizens and housewives and individual yoga class. Also, yoga therapies for all types of diseases and disorders. Try this for good yoga center in North Delhi.
- Phone: +91-7042818019
- Address: 249 (Basement), Gujranwala Town, Part – III, North Delhi, Delhi 110009
- Timings: 50 Minutes Session every day
- Website: www.theyogshala.com
5. Patanjali Arogya Kendra, Dayanand Vihar:
Also called as Ramdev Yoga classes in Delhi. Patanjali Arogya Kendra is a yoga and ayurvedic center that is part of the Divya Yoga organization that seeks to create the world through yoga and Ayurveda free from disease. Baba Ramdev is one of their trustees. Patanjali Arogya Kendra is the place to go to learn baba ramdev yoga centre in delhi. The Delhi Center (Baba Ramdev Yoga Center in Delhi) teaches the unique style of Baba Ramdev’s world-famous yoga, garnering him celebrity clients shala, along with providing ayurvedic treatments.
- Contact: 099711 94830
- Address: Shop No: 7, Karkarduma Metro Plar-20, Bhartendu Harish Chandra Marg, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi – 110092
- Timings: From morning 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Website: http://www.divyayoga.com/
6. Isha Yoga Center, Mehrauli:
Founded by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, the Isha Yoga Centre Delhi is part of the Isha Foundation. This yoga center is based actually from Coimbatore and is at the foothills of Velliangiri Mountains. Even this is under the nonprofit organization and is ran mostly through the basics and help of volunteers and donations. Set up the year of 1992, the center teaches various techniques of classical Hatha Yoga and also further a lot in meditation and types. This kind of yoga asanas is excellent for personal and individual growth, self-empowerment, which is the major motto of Isha program. Yoga centre in Delhi has well known and popular ‘ internal engineering program ‘ starts every week on Wednesday.
- Contact: +91 9654993333
- Address: 4, Osho Drive, Mandi Gaon Road, Mehrauli, Delhi – 110030
- Timings: 3 hours session
- Website: https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en
7. Dr Deepak Sachdeva’s Medical Yoga Center, West Delhi:
If you are searching for yoga classes in West Delhi, then this is the one. Medical yoga is their speciality. Get expert advice under Dr Deepak Sachdeva’s guidance here. This is a broad training course that includes more than 300 hours of learning, practical sessions, OPDs, and live project assignments. Medical yoga efficiently treats various ailments, deformities, and illnesses. Medical Yoga offers various programs specifically designed to fit their needs according to the requirements of different industries. They also have centers in North Delhi and Central Delhi. This is among best yoga institute in delhi
- Contact: +91-9891243444
- Address: House No 41, Basement Floor, N W Ave Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026
- Timings: Mon-Sat: 7 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Website: www.medicalyoga.in/
8. Art Of Living Yoga and Meditation Centre, Delhi:
Art Of Living Yoga and Meditation Centre, which was founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in 1981, is part of the Art Of Living Foundation. It is a humanitarian movement to improve the lives of people. The foundation has branches throughout the country and the world, and through yoga and meditation aids everyone with help in handling relationships, spirituality, gain self-confidence and deal with personal development. There are also foundation courses run by the organization and the trained teachers. The yoga classes in east Delhi are conducted through the centre.
- Contact: +91 098111 43800
- Address: K-67B, Near New Bata Showroom, Lajpat Nagar 2, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- Timings: Depending upon the location
- Website: www.artofliving.org/ai-en
9. Indira Gandhi Institute of Yoga Services, Delhi:
Whether you are looking for yoga in South Delhi or yoga classes in North Delhi then here you have the answer. Indira Gandhi Institute of Yog Services gives high value to customer requirements for providing yoga trainers at home. This power yoga in south delhi offer yoga instructors for breathing, pranayama, and relaxation techniques, power yoga classes, meditation for stress management, yoga for weight loss, yoga for general fitness, meditation, meditation classes, power yoga at home, power yoga classes at home, power yoga classes for ladies at home, power yoga classes in West Delhi. Do not also miss this for good yoga classes in south delhi
- Contact: +91- 9999166524
- Address: 4, C Block Janakpuri Rd, Block C4G, Aai Residential Complex, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058
- Timings: Not available
- Website: www.igiyogservices.in/
10. Bikram Yoga Studio, Rajouri Garden:
The global chain of Bikram yoga studio delhi launched in Delhi in 2015. The studio follows the pattern of training the 26 yoga postures designed by Bikram in a heated room. Bikram Yoga is influenced by the Hatha Yoga system and was crafted in the 1970s by the yoga guru Bikram Choudhury. The teachers certified by Bikram only take classes in the studio, which involves 90 minutes of practice of yoga asanas. The 26 of yoga asanas are practiced well inflow in the large heated room. There are also introductory classes for kids and adults separately.
- Contact: +91 9650020333
- Address: A-24, 1st Floor, Vishal Enclave, Opposite Vishal Cinema, Rajouri Garden, Delhi – 110027
- Timings: Mornings, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Website: http://www.bikramyoga.com/
In case you are looking out for unique prenatal or pregnancy yoga classes in delhi, you can easily reach them out for special sessions as well. They will conduct special yoga classes for pregnant ladies in delhi. Following are the names of Top Male Yoga Trainers in Delhi.
- Tarunendra Pragyaputra
- Nitriles Kumar Roy
- PR Singh
- Krishna and Thakur
- Dr Nirmal Kumar
- Leelanand Thakur
- Vikram Singh
- Female Yoga Trainer In Delhi are:
- Priyanka Devi Gupta
- Apurva Saxena
- Amrit Nam Kaur (Gunjan Kochhar)
There you go with ten of the most exceptional power yoga classes in Delhi or home yoga classes in Delhi whichever you liked. So after reading this, I am sure you have become a fan of all these Delhi Yoga retreats and prepared to soak in yoga’s integrity. Next time you want to exercise, we hope you will try one of these great places! Please let us know about your experience if you visit any of these best yoga institutes in Delhi. Happy yoga-ing. Thank you very much for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Which are The Yoga Courses in Delhi University?
Ans: Some of the Yoga courses at Delhi University offered are:
- M. A (Yoga and Naturopathy)
- Part-time Yoga and Meditation course
- B.Sc. in Yoga
- Diploma in Yoga.
Q2. Name Some Free Yoga Classes in Delhi?
Ans: Below is some providers of free yoga sessions or free yoga classes in Delhi:
- Patanjali Yogpeeth (Patanjali Yoga classes in Delhi)
- The Yoga Chakra – Vinyasa Yoga Studio
- Gold’s Gym Greater Kailash.
Q3. Please List Some Power Yoga Classes in West Delhi?
Ans: Power Yoga Classes in West Delhi are:
- Veda Power Yoga Studio
- Inner Power Healing Temple
- Dr Deepak Sachdeva’s Medical Yoga Center
- Her Fitness.