Yoga isn’t just another exercise that helps you stay in shape and burn those calories, it’s one of the added benefits of practising yoga. The real benefit of yoga is far beyond the same and lies in the emotional, mental, and spiritual development of the soul. By practising yoga and meditation, our inner consciousness can be awakened, and we can become aware of the purpose of this incarnation and work towards its achievement. This cannot come on by itself, and proper guidance is required. There are numerous yoga classes in Hyderabad that help us in achieving so. Let us explore here the 10 best yoga training courses in Hyderabad and yoga training centres in Hyderabad, along with their contact details and class timings.
10 Best Yoga Classes in Hyderabad:
Here are our 10 top Yoga classes in Hyderabad to check out. Let’s have a look at them.
1. Sharmila’s Yoga Zone, Banjara Hills:
Grow into a new body and a mind with Sharmila’s Yoga Zone, where the opportunity of breathing life is offered in practice. The environment is right; the yoga trainers are trained experts who are skilled in different forms of yoga such as Iyengar Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga. They have various beginners’ courses and offer private training sessions too. So do not hesitate to begin yoga as it is never too late, and Sharmila’s Yoga Zone, will help you practice in the best way. This is among the best yoga centres in Hyderabad.
- Contact Number: +91-98493 38902, +91-99081 19946
- Address: Plot No.72, Gaffar Khan Colony, Road No.10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 034.
- Timings: They have eight different batches throughout the day from Monday to Friday starting from 6:45 a.m. and, the last batch being at 6:30 p.m. Each batch lasts for 75 minutes.
2. Anahata Yoga Zone, Kondapur:
Anahata yoga zone, Kondapur yoga courses in Hyderabad one of the best yoga institutes in Hyderabad. It is a multi-style yoga studio. Recently moving to a newer and bigger location with all the latest equipment, practising yoga here can be a wonderfully rejuvenating experience. The trainers at Anahata Yoga Zone are highly qualified and always radiate warmth and love as they teach. There is no standard pattern of teaching, and each student here is motivated to reach their best according to his or her capacity.
- Contact Number: +91 8897602804, +91 9000911808
- Address: 2nd floor, Tirumala Subash Arcade, above Aerofit, Kothaguda X Roads, Whitefields, Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500 084.
- Timings: Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
3. Bikram Yoga, Kondapur, Telangana:
Bikram Yoga means the ‘Hot Yoga’ system that was designed by Ace Yoga Guru Bikram Choudhary in the 1970s. The best yoga classes in Hyderabad are a form of traditional hatha yoga and are different in the way that the yoga is practised here in a room where the temperature is constantly maintained at around 104°F. The heated room loosens your body and makes you more flexible. It also makes you vibrant and glowing. At Bikram Yoga, Telangana, you can have an amazing therapeutic, rehabilitative, and life-transforming experience.
- Contact Number: +91-9177432431
- Address: Cyber Elite, Ground floor, Near HITEX Exhibition Centre, Izzat Nagar, Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500084, Telangana, India.
- Timings: There are two batches from Monday to Friday, which begin at 6:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. and one batch on Saturday and Sunday at 7 a.m.
4. Ayurvedic Panchakarma, Physiotherapy, Yoga and Beauty Clinic, Secunderabad:
At Ayurvedic Panchkarma, they believe that the ancient Indian form of treatment through natural herbs is the best form of treatment. They are stern believers in the powers of the ancient Indian system of medicine and lifestyle and strongly follow and preach and motivate others to follow the same. They have trained instructors who aim to follow and keep the ancient system of yoga in practice through their various yoga training classes in Hyderabad.
- Contact Number: 94403-34040, 6570-9293
- Address: 7-81, Scientist Colony, Zaher Nagar, Habsiguda, Secunderabad – 500007
- Timings: Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
5. Yoga Jyoti, Jubilee Hills:
Two students of Sri Desikachar, Amala Akkineni, and Salil Ganeriwal, with their desire to spread awareness about the strength of Ancient yoga in India and abroad, united and established a Non-Profit Organisation namely Yoga Jyoti in Hyderabad. Besides spreading the teachings of the various forms of yoga, the institute also propagates and demonstrates the power of the mind over the body and helps the followers improve their lifestyle by teaching them proper breathing techniques, meditation and mind control. Come here and have a larger-than-life experience and control your emotions in a better and a positive way.
- Contact Number:+ 91-9440500277
- Address: 356, Near Ramanaidu Studio, Road No 80, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500096
- Timings: Flexible Timings
6. Adhyatma Yoga Laya Trust (Swami Dheerananda), Ashoknagar:
At Adhyatma Yoga Laya Trust, yoga is taught as a science as well as an art and the deeper meanings of yoga are taught here rather than considering it as just another form of exercise. Yoga does not just exercise but is a wholesome therapy that raises your consciousness levels and promotes the healthy well-being of a person. If a person in Hyderabad is experiencing mental stress or depression, then he must choose to come to Adhyatma Yoga Laya Trust and experience the various relief programs carried out here.
- Contact Number: 2760-0953
- Address: H No. 1-10-134/9, Yogalaya, Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad – 500020
- Timings: Flexible timings.
Read: Top Yoga Classes in Pune
7. Uttara Power Yoga, Banjara Hills:
If you are looking for muscle toning and weight loss through yoga, then Uttara Power Yoga is the one for you. It is the highest-rated and most recommended institute in Hyderabad for Power Yoga. Mr Sharma, the owner of Uttara Power Yoga, is himself highly trained with extensive experience. He can train both basic as well as advanced-level practitioners. So if you are a hardcore fitness freak and seeing for power yoga classes in Hyderabad, looking to sport a perfect six-pack, then this is the place for you, by far the best yoga centres in Hyderabad.
- Contact Number:+91 8897902446, +919000890400
- Address: Sowbhagya Abode, 2nd Floor, Road No 7, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, Next to the Iranian Consulate.
- Timings: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday Closed
8. Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation, Ameerpet:
This healing foundation has built its program around the prana – energy, which is essentially the life force. It is a well-renowned institute for yoga in Hyderabad that teaches how to harness the prana for your physical as well as mental well-being and also to raise your consciousness above the physical body and to become the channel of God. Those who are looking to head on a spiritual path, now know where to go. Besides, the Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation also has advanced courses such as crystal healing, Psychic Self Protection, Psychotherapy, and much more.
- Contact Number:+91 9152107080
- Address: 6-3-788/A/18, Plot 18, Durganagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016
- Timings: Flexible
9. Asthma Yoga Sadhnam Center, Chikkadpally:
Listed in the top 10 Yoga Classes in Hyderabad, the students of the Asthma Yoga Sadhnam Center have benefitted immensely through the various yoga postures, breathing exercises and stretching taught here. All the trainers at this institute are highly qualified and experienced and have already taught yoga abroad, in schools, and colleges or are private tutors. This institute helps its practitioners in achieving a better lifestyle by establishing a physical, mental, and emotional balance.
- Contact Number: 6661-5411, 2764-6916, 2760-5827
- Address: 1-8-499/6, Street Number 9, Chikkadpally, Hyderabad – 500020
- Timings: Flexible Timings.
10. Dayal’s Nature Care Yoga and Physiotherapy Center:
An establishment devoted to and promoting living amidst nature is Dayal’s Nature Care Yoga and Physiotherapy centre. The various treatments here are based on the Ancient Indian medical science called Ayurveda and ancient Yoga practices. They strongly believe that nature has the best healing powers, and any and every ailment and condition can be recovered simply by devoting themselves to mother nature. So whether you are willing to tone your body, or lose weight or even overcome any traumatic condition, Dayal’s Nature Care is the place for you to be.
- Contact Number: +91 9849096831
- Address: 10-1-127/A Saifabad Science College Lane Masab Tank Hyderabad
- Timings: Flexible
List of Top 10 Yoga Teachers in Hyderabad:
Here is the list of the Top 10 Yoga teachers at home in Hyderabad:
- Cherry Fitness Personal Trainer, Jubilee Hills
- Yoga Shala, Sindhi Colony, Secunderabad
- Liyos Yoga Center, Padmarao Nagar
- Ramnathpur Yoga Clinic
- R R Yoga Spirit Of Life
- Laughing For Yoga
- Sagar Yoga and Fitness Trainer
- Rock Academy
- Kreative Yoga, Bodhi Yoga
- BIOHM Fitness and Wellness
Practising yoga regularly is for your good to help you achieve the same there are some of the best trainers in India that provide you with yoga training in Hyderabad. They also offer trial sessions and free yoga classes in Hyderabad. Do pay them a visit and take the first step towards your betterment and an improved lifestyle. You can also look out for something like a yoga trainer at home in Hyderabad if required.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. List Some of The Best Prenatal Yoga Classes in Hyderabad.
Ans: The following is a list of the top 5 pregnancy yoga classes in Hyderabad:
- Leaf Prenatal Yoga Classes
- Prenatal Yoga Classes at Home
- Garbhanand Prenatal Yoga and Counselling Centre
- Well mom by Healthy mother
- Yocures Institute of naturopathy and Yoga Therapy
Q2. List Top 5 Patanjali Yoga Classes in Hyderabad.
Ans: The Patanjali Yoga Centre in Hyderabad teaches the yogic practices of Baba Ramdev. Hence it is also famous for Baba Ramdev yoga classes in Hyderabad. The following is the list of the top 5 Ramdev Baba Yoga Classes in Hyderabad that teach Patanjali Yoga in Hyderabad:
- Sri Srinivasa Patanjali Yoga Kendra
- Yoga – Swamy Ramdev Ji Patanjali Chikitsala
- Patanjali Yog Samiti
- Patanjali Arogya Kendra
- Indian Yoga Therapy
Q3. Who Teaches The Best Yoga in Hyderabad?
Ans: The following is the list of the best yoga training centres in Hyderabad. The students who have learned here have rated them as the best ones. Check out the list here:
- Bodhi Yoga Training Academy
- Sharmila’s Yoga Studio
- Yoga Teacher Training
You also further look out for yoga classes are wise such as yoga classes in Hyderabad Himayat Nagar, yoga classes in jubilee hills Hyderabad, yoga classes in Madhapur Hyderabad, yoga classes in Kukatpally Hyderabad and power yoga classes in Kondapur Hyderabad.