We all are born and blessed with a type of skin ranging from oily to dry and many in-between. If you are the person with oily skin, then winters go by blissfully as your skin doesn’t need external moisturizing like people with other skin types. However, you cannot be the same care-free person during summers, can you? By following a proper skin-care regime, you can overcome this hurdle too. Here is a list of night creams for oily skin in India that help replenish lost nourishment during the night!
Best Night Creams For Oily Skin In India:
Here is a list of all the night creams for oily skin and you can pick the one that is best suited for you:
1. Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream:
Defying the usual oiliness present in Pond’s creams, this is a cosmetic with the highest concentration of Pond’s most advanced technology, Retinol-C complex. It releases retinol actives that are filled with anti-aging properties that are penetrated the skin. As it is a night cream, it works overnight in removing the wrinkles and fine lines from the roots and gives you radiant and youthful-looking skin.
Key Ingredients: Water, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E3 acetate, disodium EDTA, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
- It plumps up your skin texture.
- It strengthens and brightens your skin.
- You can get a young-looking skin.
- It is readily available.
- If you have susceptible skin, it may irritate.
- Overusing can lead to skin peeling.
2. Olay Regenerist Night Cream For Oily Skin:
Regenerist anti-aging night cream by Olay is a moisturizer that has a skin-plumping formula that lifts look by reducing the fine lines and wrinkles. This cream is supercharged with advanced Amino-peptide Complex II, regenerates the surface cells by delivering ingredients that prevent aging and retains the youthful look. It consists of hyaluronic acid and pentapeptides target the three major areas most prone to aging, i.e., eyes, jawline, and neck.
Key Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Sodium EDTA
- It moisturizes your skin that lasts all day long.
- It makes your skin soft and supple.
- Gives you younger-looking skin.
- It exfoliates your surface.
- It may cause break-outs if you have dry skin.
3. Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream For Oily Skin:
The revitalizing night cream by Himalaya herbals is an infusion of all-natural ingredients that add health to your otherwise dull skin. Lemon is antiseptic in nature and a natural bleaching agent making your skin fair and pimple-free. Crab apple keeps your skin fresh by reducing inflammation. Wheat works as a skin-remedy for damaged-skin, wrinkles. Tomato rich in vitamin C works as an antioxidant, improving your complexion and texture of your skin.
Key Ingredients: Lemon Extracts, Crab apple, White lily, Tomato, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Improves your skin texture.
- Absorption into the skin is quick.
- Renews the skin cells.
- It doesn’t moisturize dry skin.
- It is not valid for pigmentation.
[See More: Best Fairness Creams For Oily Skin]
4. Lakmé Youth Infinity Skin Sculpting Night Creme:
Youth infinity skin sculpting night cream by Lakme is an anti-aging cream formulated with insta-collagen boosters, that tightens the elasticity of your skin and the luminizing pearls make you bright and fair in an instant. This cream works during the night, giving you a rejuvenated look in the morning, making your skin soft and glowing skin with regular use. It is suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinduringe, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sucrose stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearyl Dimethicone, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Perfume, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid.
- It has a pleasant smell.
- Makes your skin soft.
- You get a radiant-looking skin.
- It gets absorbed into your skin quickly.
- A bit pricy.
5. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisturizing Night Cream:
The Revitalift night cream by L’Oreal that have nanosomes of pro-retinol and dermo-elastyl. These ingredients reduce the wrinkles and strengthen the tissues of your skin naturally. It makes your skin clean and smooth while balancing the nature of the skin. With regular use, revitalization becomes apparent and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It can be used on sensitive skin since it is non-greasy without causing break-outs and allergies.
Key Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Caffeine, Triethanolamine, Soybean Protein, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Shea butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane.
- Your skin feels soft and hydrated.
- It makes your skin supple without the sticky feeling.
- Your skin looks young.
- The bottle is fragile.
- It takes time to achieve the desired results.
6. Lotus Herbals Skin Renewal Night Cream For Oily Skin:
Lotus herbals nutranite night cream is a perfect cosmetic that helps remove dead skin cells from your surface while you are asleep. It repairs the damage caused by pollutants and replenishes the natural moisture balancing the PH of your skin. It restores the firmness, and the ginseng extracts nourish your skin with its antiseptic and astringent properties from fruit acids, which are also natural antioxidants.
Key Ingredients: Water, Almond oil, Stearic acid, Light Liquid Paraffin, Wheatgerm oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerine, Marigold Extract, Lily Nectar, Grapes, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance.
- Makes your skin soft and supple.
- It has a fruity fragrance.
- It doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
- Little cram in enough for your face and neck.
- It is not travel-friendly as it is in a glass jar.
- It has parabens.
[See More: Best Night Creams For Acne Prone Skin]
7. Lotus Professional Phyto Rx Skin Renewal anti-aging Night Cream:
Phyto Rx whitening and brightening night cream is a revolutionary cosmetic by Lotus naturals, which has a tri-action formula with amla berry, lychee, and punarnava root extracts. These all-natural ingredients restore moisture that your skin loses, giving you a radiating skin overnight. It also reduces dullness and dark spots caused by several factors giving you even-toned skin.
Key Ingredients: Amla berry extracts, Lychee extracts, Punarnava root extracts.
- Available easily.
- It hydrates your skin.
- It suits any skin type.
- It comes in a glass jar, making it fragile.
- Cream penetration is not easy.
8. Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel:
This is a breakthrough product from Plum if you want bright, fresh, and hydrated skin when you wake up every morning. But it doesn’t leave extra greasiness if you have oily skin. It has a gel texture that is infused with green tea, gingko, and goji berry that are filled with antioxidants along with a lot of plant nutrients giving you an even skin tone. This product has argan oil that gives you hydrated skin without the sticky feeling by unclogging your pores.
Key Ingredients: Water, Aloe leaf juice, Argan oil, Green tea leaf extract, Licorice root extract, Fragrance, Goji fruit extract, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, Willow bark extract.
- Paraben-free and vegan.
- You can recycle these used products.
- Gives your balanced skin hydration.
- All the ingredients are non-comedogenic.
9. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream:
This is an ayurvedic concoction created from the finest Kashmiri saffron that brightens nag lightens your uneven skin by reducing dark circles and pigmentation of your surface. All the ingredients in this cream are natural and have antiseptic properties that cleanse your skin, clearing blemishes. This is a perfect cream for leave-in night treatment cosmetic that gives you a youthful and radiant skin.
Key Ingredients: Aloe vera leaf extracts, Mulaithi extracts, Saffron extracts, Manjhistha extracts.
- It is saffron-scented.
- Removes dark circles.
- It brightens your skin.
- It works wonders for sensitive, oily skin.
- It doesn’t get absorbed instantly.
- It might not suit people with dry skin, especially in winter.
[See More: Best Night Creams In India]
10. Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream For Oily Skin:
This is a sculpting night cream by Clinique in the form of a luxurious cream-gel that enhances your natural skin glow with nighttime repair, delivering desired results. It has a defined effect of facial contours along the cheeks and jawline. It helps boost your skin’s natural collagen support that gives you an even-toned look. Also gives you a firm and smooth appearance to your face and neck that is suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat. , Peg-10 Dimethicone, Red Tea Leaf Extract, Yellow Tea Leaf Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Melon Fruit Extract, Coleus Barbatus Extract, Avocado Oil, Hydrocotyl Extract, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Creatine, Soybean Protein, Sea Whip Extract, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Yeast Extract/, Disodium EDTA.
- It makes your skin firm and right.
- It hydrates your skin.
- Makes your skin as soft as a baby when you wake up in the morning.
- It might feel greasy for some people.
How to Use Night Creams:
There are quick and simple steps that you can follow to use these night creams effectively. Unless there is specified instruction given at the back of the bottle saying otherwise, use these steps.
- Clean your face properly before you go to sleep.
- Pick a night cream of your choice.
- Apply dots of the cream all around your face and neck and massage circularly till the cream is penetrated your skin.
- Remember to apply night cream ten minutes before you sleep and start with a little bit of cream to see how your skin reacts.
- Don’t forget to sleep peacefully and wake up with soft and supple skin.
Many dermatologists claim that our skin pores are opened up completely when we sleep, thereby giving your skin a chance to absorb maximum nutrients these night creams for oily skin provides. With the detailed product description, advantages, and user ratings, pick one that is feasible for you and get amazing results. Don’t forget to let us know how these night creams worked out for you!
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. At What Age Can I Start Using Anti-aging Skincare?
Ans: Signs of aging may start showing as early as 20 years. Environmental factors play a significant role in this type of aging symptoms. These night creams address those issues providing anti-aging effects.
Q2. How do I Pick The Right Night Cream?
Ans: When you are picking a night cream, it is essential to remember to choose the one which has antioxidants that help fight free radicles and rejuvenates your skin.
Q3. How Does Night Cream Work?
Ans: The night is the only time where your mind and body are in the state of rest and undisturbed. This is the best time to repair itself when you aid it with a proper night cream. These creams hydrate your skin and repair the skin damage and restore your skin’s natural glow.