Multani mitti, which is also known as Fuller’s Earth is an India Clay that is extensively used in beauty treatments. It has many properties that benefit the skin. It works great to work as a anti acne treatment due to the presence of magnesium chloride. It soaks up excess oils from oil and using it is safe and natural. So, even those with the most sensitive skin types can use it. Read on below to know about the top Multani mitti soaps available out there in the Indian markets.
Popular Multani Mitti Soaps in India:
Let we have to look at the top 4 multani mitti soaps.
1. Patanjali Ojas Multani Mitti Soap:
Patanjali’s multani mitti soap is the one that is most readily available in markets as well as online. It has quite an impressive list of ingredients & any beauty enthusiast like me, who knows about the benefits of various ingredients would buy it, instantly.
To mention a few ingredients, this Ojas soap has the following:
- turmeric or haldi: anti septic & anti inflammatory.
- sandalwood or chandan: anti inflammatory & skin cooling properties.
- Aloe vera or kumari: has skin softening and emollient properties.
- Neem: anti bacterial.
- Liquorice: skin whitening properties, helpful in treating eczema effected skin diseases.
- Zinc oxide: anti septic, astringent, anti inflammatory, broad spectrum sun block agent.
- Mulatani mitti: removes deep seated dirt, excess oils & helps in treating acne.
See More: Advantages Of Multani Mitti
It has a pleasant Jasmine fragrance that is really refreshing while bathing. It is very reasonably priced at Rs.35 for 75 grams.I do not feel there is any reason not to buy this soap.
2. Iba Luxury Facial Soap with Multani Mitti:
This multani mitti base soap from the brand Iba claims to be made out of skin-friendly, natural ingredients that are not at all harsh to your skin. This soap is totally devoid of chemicals. It helps to remove the dirt, excess greasiness and pollutants that have settled on the surface & deep into the impurities of your skin. It does it without stripping off the moisture from skin.
- It has the goodness of the following ingredients:
- Multani Mitti-Purifies skin.
- Turmeric Extract–Reveals fairness.
- Vegetable Glycerin–Softens skin.
- Aloe Vera extract–Soothes skin.
It is fairly priced at INR 40 For 25 Grams.
See More: Multani Mitti Creams
3. Vkare Fuschia Natural Handmade Herbal Soap Multani Mitti:
This soap claims to be a dual purpose one and can be used for skin as well as hair. It is great for those suffering from acne & pimples due to the presence of magnesium chloride which has an anti bacterial effect on acne. It is also supposed to be useful in lightening skin blemishes and impart you a smooth, spot free complexion. The goodness of natural minerals in this soap help to shrink the size of your facial pores making them appear less prominent. It deep cleanses and unclogs your facial pores and therefore helps in making the whiteheads and blackheads loose thus, helping in their easier removal. The vegetable glycerin present in this soap bar helps to keep skin soft and nourished.
If you have an excessively oily scalp then applying this multani mitti soap in place of shampoo will help to absorb extra sebum from your scalp. It also conditions your hair naturally.
It is a bit on higher side INR 200 for 100 grams, as compared to other soaps available out there.
See More: Best Anti Wrinkle Cream In India
4. Etheric Multani Mitti Soap:
This multani mitti soap bar from Etheric has been made by cold compression. It has carefully proportioned quantities of Multani Mitti, Aloe Vera gel and coconut oil & small amounts of skin friendly essential oils to maintain the ideal moisture levels of your skin.
See More: Best Anti Tan Products
It has rich content of magnesium chloride compound which treats current acne and reduces the frequency of occurrence of new ones. It cleans and clears dirt, grime, dead skin cells and extra oil from your skin. It has been priced reasonably at 90 bucks.