Chennai has several benefits of being a metro city. But with the stressful life, pollution, and mind-boggling traffic, the metropolitan city can be tiring. So we all look for places in the city to help you sit and relax after a tiring week at work. The spas in Chennai are worth every penny you spend because they allow you de-stress and revitalize your senses. Therefore without further ado, let us go through this article to learn more about the famous spas in Chennai that will help you choose the right one.
Top 10 Spas in Chennai:
It can be challenging to choose with a steady increase in the spa culture in metropolitan cities. This is why we have provided you with a list of some of the best Spas in Chennai.
1. Mantra Bali Spa:
The Mantra Bali Spa is a perfect place if you want to experience the authentic royal treatment from Bali. But just without the travelling part. Instead, you can pamper yourself in the lap of luxury with the best, handpicked and professionally skilled masseurs. This Spa has separate rooms for dry, wet and foot therapies because it has 8 well-appointed spa rooms. All the guests leave the place with a smile of satisfaction with their services.
- Location: No 24, 2nd floor, Khader Nawaz Khan Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
- Working Hours: 11 AM to 10 PM.
- Packages: Balinese massage, Ear candle therapy.
2. Tattva Spa:
Tattva Spa is the perfect Spa centre in Chennai to get away from the influence of technology and the city’s busy life to de-stress. The massage and therapies in this Spa enable you to garner psychological and physical benefits that help improve self-confidence. As a result, you can pamper yourself and have an unforgettable and pleasant experience, thereby becoming a source of physical and mental well-being.
- Location: 636, Anna Salai, Satya Murthy Nagar, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006.
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Packages: Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, Potali massage, Jetlag recovery.
3. Sowkhya Ayurvedic Spa:
Suppose you are looking for the best massage spa in Chennai that focuses on the wellness of body, mind and soul. In that case, Soukhya Ayurvedic Spa is an ideal choice. You can rejuvenate and detoxify yourself because this Spa takes care of stress management efficiently. Moreover, this Spa helps you eliminate the tension in your body with the help of high-quality ayurvedic therapists. Therefore, by booking an appointment in this Spa, say goodbye to your tensions and stress.
- Location: No 22, Jaganathan Rd, Ponnangipuram, Thousand Lights West, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034.
- Working Hours: 10 AM to 9 PM.
- Packages: Ayurvedic massages.
The unique and high-end holistic programmes of wellness and panchakarma in Ayurillam make it one of the best body Spas in Chennai. These programs help your body and mind to rejuvenate and purify. Ayurillam provides several treatment options that bring the desired balance between mind, body and soul by working on the multiple levels of your body. Many effective treatments are available in this Spa for ailments like joint pains, arthritis, diabetes, migraine and many more.
- Location: No.54, Indira Gandhi Street, Kaveri Rangan Nagar, Harikrishnan Street 1st Right, Land Mark-Kaveri School Back Side Gate, Near Old Post Office, Saligramam, Chennai- 600093.
- Working Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Packages: Ayurvedic treatments.
5. Antahpura Spa:
Enter the award-winning Antahpura spa of the Park Hyatt hotel by leaving behind a stressful life.It is also a place that provides you with ancient therapies, which helps redefine the spa experience. The dim lights, soothing music, aromatic oils and magical masseuse instantly help you feel inner serenity. You can get absolute inner peace and calm senses because Antahpura spa offers Chettinad, western, and Tamil herbs-mineral healing therapies. One of the popular therapies in this Spa is SamatvaSanskar therapy.
- Location: Park Hyatt Chennai, 39, Velachery Rd, near Raj Bhavan, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032.
- Working Hours: 11 AM to 10 PM.
- Packages: Therapeutic massages.
[See More: Top 10 Spas in Delhi]
6. Ode Spa in Courtyard Marriot:
Ode Spa in Courtyard Marriot is one of the top Spas in Chennai that helps you get a nourishing massage while ascertaining your individual needs. The royal Spa treatments and luxurious ambience help you relax and unwind during the weekend. This Spa can address all the needs of the patrons because it has separate rooms for every therapy. This can be a place where you can find an infinity of beauty and indulgence.
- Location: 564, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu, Teynampet,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600018.
- Working Hours: 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Packages: Balinese massage, Head massage, Thai massage.
7. Foot Haven:
If you are looking for a way to relieve shoulder pain, you must stand for long hours. But then, foot Haven, an exclusive foot reflexology centre, can be an excellent option. Foot reflexology helps keep your feet heavenly and focuses on relaxing your entire body through the foot. The Foot haven foot reflexology spa gives you a stress-busting experience. It has catered to a variety of clientele since its inception in 2014. Individuals seeking relief from diabetes, numbness and chronic pain can choose this Foot Haven reflexology centre.
- Location: EKR Plaza, 12 Anjugam Nagar, 1st Street, Facing Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp to Kasi theatre/Palmshore Restaurant, Above KTM Showroom, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600083.
- Working Hours: 11 AM to 8 PM.
- Packages: Arm, back and shoulder massage, Hand Reflexology.
8. Green day Spa:
Located in Mylapore, the Green day Spa is one of the best spa massages in Chennai. This Spa is known for its ancient massages, whereas Mylapore is known for its tradition and customs. So if you wish to have a unisex body massage, then have an ultimate experience in this Green day Spa. Compared to traditional spas, you can get massages at a fraction of the cost in this Spa.
- Location: No, 108 / 208 (Green Tree), Venkatachalam Street (VM Street ), Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004.
- Working Hours: 10 AM to 9 PM.
- Packages: Nurturing facials, Fruit massages.
9. Heavenly Spa:
The Heavenly Spa by Westin provides an escape from the hectic day-to-day lives by giving you a serene renewal. This Spa has a range of therapies and treatments that rejuvenate, heal and repair your body. In addition, this Spa has skilled and caring professionals that make your spa experience even more memorable. This Spa uses nature-based products and calming techniques that help you rejuvenate after a stressful day.
- Location: Vanniar St, Behind RTO Ground, Old Bangaru Colony, New Bangaru Colony, Bangaru Colony, K. K. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600078.
- Working Hours: 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Packages: Body scrub, Body wrap, Couples massages, Foot massage.
[See More: Best Spas In Kolkata]
10. Sohum Spa:
The Sohum Spa is the best in Chennai if you are looking for a holistic range of treatments and therapies. It is also the best luxury spa in Chennai that will help you reconnect with yourself away from the hustle-bustle. The brand name strikes a balance between the pursuit of wellness and the chaotic life, hence the name. The Sohum wellness centre strives for a healthier community by reawakening the passion for integrated wellness. It provides a perfect sense of escape by creating ingeniously crafted experiences according to authentic encounters.
- Location: 4, 129, Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089.
- Working Hours: 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Packages: Sweedish massage, deep tissue massage.
Visiting a spa can be a perfect place to self-pamper and relax from the tiring day-to-day life. The luxurious ambience and treatments in the Spas in Chennai help efficiently rejuvenate your mind and body. Because there are too many places to visit, we have created a list that will help you choose the right place to relax, making your visit delightful. Don’t forget to let us know if you found the article helpful!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How Frequently Can one visit the Spa?
Ans: Since many treatments in the spa work in synergy, you can have more than one treatment on the same day to extend the therapeutic effects. However, you can release all the stress by availing of spa treatment once a week.
Q2. What are the Things one Must do After Visiting a Spa?
Ans: Here is the list of things you must do without fail after a Spa treatment. They are:
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat a light meal.
- Eat fruits.
- Resist the urge to shower.
- Remain out of the sun.
- Avoid steam and sauna.
Q3. What are the categories of Spas?
Ans: Here are the popular categories of Spas:
- Destination Spa.
- Day Spa.
- Stay Spa.
- Hotel or Resort Spa.
- Health Spa.
- Alternative healing or Holistic Spa.
- Pamper Spa.
- Wellness centre.