Yay! It’s summer and holiday time! But how do we engage our kids in the scorching heat, especially in a city like Hyderabad? Well! Summers camps are an exciting option! Summer camps in Hyderabad, India are a good option for working parents, especially in metros! These interesting camps offer different activities, keeping kids engaged and happy for a few hours. To kindle kids with their spirit of learning it is important to provide meaningful learning.
You can join them with your group of friends and make the boring summer vacation a fun event. You can also enjoy many activities of your interest as outdoor games, art, painting, science, gymnastics, robotics, calligraphy, etc. Your kids will build confidence and be independent by managing things by themselves and getting away from a known environment. This article lists some of the available summer camps, mostly for kids that are to be availed of in Hyderabad.
Summer Camps in Hyderabad For Kids:
1. Little Einsteins:
Little Einstein summer camp for toddlers in Hyderabad provides kids with the immense pleasure of new learning at a very early stage. The toddlers perceive infallible and well-meaning frames of reference to research and develop new abilities. Besides at this age, a toddler can discern the sights, sounds, and textures around them and they do so by using all their five senses. Exterior aids, like nursery rhyme sessions and crayon colouring etc., help them choose faster and develop their interests.
- Activities: – Communication skill development, logical reasoning, critical thinking, mindfulness, wellness, physical development, diversity, and culture development increase in logical reasoning and vocabulary, etc.
- Age Group: – The age group of 1.5 to 10 years of kids goes here for activities.
- Where time and fees: – The center is based at the following address:
www.littleeinsteins.co.in, Hymavathi Residency, Shilpa Park, Kondapur
Hanuman Nagar, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, 099 89 058655.
The timings for little ones are as per the program selection like daycare facilities, Einstein lab, preschool, etc.
2. Creya Learning:
The objectives of this summer camp for kids in the Hyderabad learning program are Introduction to construction engineering, Nature of Design, History of Architecture and Architectural Forms, Teamwork, problem-solving, creative skills, Journaling, Written and Spoken English, and Hands-on Proficiency.
- Activities: – Students here gain thinking skills, life skills, digital literacy and much more related to science and technology.
- Age group: – They provide learning to students of 1 to 10 classes and help them build empathy.
- Where time and fees: The center is based at the following address:
creyalearning.com, 7/A, Road Number 12, MLA Colony, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad, Telangana, 096 18 054515
3. Our Kids Learning Centers:
Children enrolled in this summer camp activities in Hyderabad here are kept busy with various activities like reading, listening, writing and speaking. This center has expertise in the pedagogical system of learning. They give a lot of attention to enhancing numeracy skills which include problem-solving in a joyful but purposeful manner. Every child is given special attention depending upon the individual child’s inclinations and interests. The purpose of each activity is to enhance the social and logical skills of the child.
- Activities:- These center provide various activities like Theme based Concept Time, Opportunities for fine and gross motor development, Enhancing communication skills, Promoting cognitive development, Creative activity, Personal awareness, Story Time, Library Time, Development of socio-emotional skills, Nurturing their individual potential, Numeracy Skill development, Language Skill development, Celebration of festivals and special days, Field Trips, etc.
Age Group:- There are 4 programs where a child can be enrolled which are as under:
- For the age group of 1.5 years to 2.5 years – Budding Learner program
- For the age group of 2.5 years to 3.5 years – Active Learner program
- The age group of 3.5 years to 4.5 years – Creative Learner program
- For the age group of 4.5 years to 5.5 years – Exploratory Learner program
- Where time and fees:- The center is based at the following address:
Green Connection, Plot No. 16, 3rd Floor, Silicon Valley Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Contact No. : 040 – 42220303
The timings for the program are spread from 9 in the morning to 6 in the evening.
The fee structure for any of the programs can be availed from the office.
4. Roots Sports Football School:
They provide professional training in football leading since 2009. They have received a 2-star rating from ALL INDIA FOOTBALL FEDERATION which is the highest amongst academics in India. And they provide players with a supporting and friendly environment which emphasizes fun, skill learning and enjoyment for talented players who aspire to reach their full potential. They provide professional guides who have experience of more than a decade in this field. A positive environment is provided so that sportsmanship is promoted within each player.
- Activities:- they try to bring permanent change in an individual’s physical, psychological, tactical and technical behaviour. They have technical exercise focus for different skills like ribbling, passing, receiving, ball control, shoot and heading.
- Age group:- they divide it into age-wise progression:
- Beginners group from 4.5 years to 6 years; they concentrate on locomotor skills.
- 7 years to 9 years, here they focus on fundamental techniques of the game.
- 10 years to 13 years, where they teach them with team shape, attacking and defensive responsibilities keeping in mind teamwork.
- 14 years to 18 years, where they teach advanced technical and tactical sessions for players.
- Where time and fees:- The address is as follows:
All Saints’ High School Football Ground, Gun foundry, Abides, Gun Foundry, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana
040 4016 1015
The timings may differ as per the age group and the sessions.
5. Summer camp – Maths and Science foundation courses:
Polymath is a one-stop solution for students in mathematics. They offer expert guidance and support to students of high school curriculum including CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE (CIE ‘O’ Level) and they are currently offering admissions for the students studying Std VII, VIII, IX, and X for any of the above-mentioned boards. They also offer a summer foundation course for Std VII – X
- Activities:- CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE (CIE ‘O’ Level). They also offer admissions for the students of Std VII, VIII, IX, and X for the above-mentioned boards. They also offer a summer foundation course for Std VII – X
- Address:- www.polymatheducation.com
Galaxy Hotel, Old Mumbai Rd, Deluxe Colony, Janaki Nagar Colony, ToliChowki, Hyderabad, Telangana (096 76 685958)
Read: Kids Summer Camp Chennai
6. ABSPL Summer Camp:
What is ICMAS? It stands for International Conception of Mental Arithmetic System. It was developed from “Soroban Methodology” that originated in Japan. ICMAS Mental Arithmetic System may be a trendy illustration of the associate degree of the ancient art of mental scientific discipline. ICMAS uses the traditional tool ABACUS for the correct Brain Development, the seat of intelligence contributory to increase Speed and Accuracy, mental capacity, Concentration, sensory activity capability and Photographic Memory skills that mechanically lead to student’s higher performance in educational subjects. Arithmetic is extraordinarily vital to building up a solid educational foundation for youngsters.
- Activities: – They teach abacus, Vedic mathematics, easy writing, and unique table techniques for kids to be mentally more confident about what they are doing.
- Age group: – Children between the age of 4 years to 14 years enhance their mental abilities
- Where time and fees: – This campus is at the following place:
www.icmas.info, 6-3-1089/1/2/1, beside Villa Merry College
Raj Bhavan Rd, Raj Bhavan Quarters Colony, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, 040 2332 7372
7. Play School in Kukatpally:
This is a pre-school in Hyderabad. It is known for its child-friendly facilities provides. The teachers here are highly skilled and play a vital role in the grooming and nurturing of children. The infrastructure they have here is world-class. The ambience here helps in the balanced growth of the children. Individual attention is provided to each child.
- Activities: – Children here are encouraged to be creative and take part in projects where the child is allowed to do projects based on their own thought process and imagination. There are other activities like painting with hands, Legos. Snack activity, Origami, arts and crafts, etc.
- Age group: – Minimum age for admission is based on the school’s evaluation of the child.
- Where, time and fees:- The center is located at the following address:
Near Reliance Elegence Apts, CHIREC Public School Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500024, Telephone: 096766 92618
8. Kriya Yoga Samsthan:
The kriya yoga samsthan of Hyderabad annually conducts summer camps for school going children and creating records specifically organizing residential summer camps on a grand scale.
- Activities: – Swimming pool, beach volleyball, go-karting, children’s play area, cricket, etc.
- Age group: – Children of age 7 years to 16 years are eligible for this camp
- Where, time and fees: – This campus is at the following place: http://www.summercampindia.com, Kriya Yoga Samsthan, Head Office: 2-2-23/37/A, D.D.Colony, Bagh Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Tel : +(91) 40 27422006, Tel : +(91) 40 9392106014, Fax : +(91) 40 9392033555, Email: [email protected]
It gives complete training and performance platform for music learners across Hyderabad. It has its own band, and very few music institutes have their own band. They transform ‘learners into performers’.
- Activities: – They offer music and musical instrument classes in summer like violin, guitar, flute, drum, and vocals.
- Age group: – It is aged for the kids between 10 years and above.
- Where, time and fees: – This campus is at the following place: Plot No 29, Planet Towers, 2nd Floor, Opposite To Cyber Towers, Beside Sony Center, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081 View Map, +(91)-40-67115720
Come have fun at these camps this summer! You and your child will surely be stress relieved and will gain some knowledge in this short duration. Your kid will be more enthusiastic towards activities and not be like other kids who sit at home and play video games or keep eating all summer. To keep the body fit you need to be active and that nature of yours will surely be passé don to your kid. Do enrol kids for some summer camps in Hyderabad for fun and learning. To avail of these wonderful programs and have a fun summer!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
1. What is the duration of summer camp?
It depends on the activity you choose for your kid. The duration may vary from day to day activity or and activity for 5 days at a stretch. If you are opting for an outdoor summer camp i.e. out of the city then the time period may differ as to 10 to 20 days long.
2. Do summer camps provide first aid kits?
Yes, they do provide first aid kits with basic needs but they may not have any specific medicine if a child is allergic to anything. But when they go on an outdoor trip to the city they do carry medicines which a child may need at times of emergency and a doctor or nurse is with them.
3. Will the child be able to coup up with the teacher’s speed?
Yes, we have trained teachers and all of them will make sure that they make each child do the activity at their own pace as every child is different and has a different caliber. The main idea is to teach the kids and not the teachers so the teachers will teach them at their own pace.