Girls!! Girls!! Girls!! It doesn’t take a genius to understand when we say be original when wooing your man. With the advent of spring and love blossoming from all quarters, you too wish deep within to have a man for company. It is but tricky to exactly say what can woo a man; however, there are a few things to consider when wooing Mr. Right.
These are tips that would help you on the path of finding someone nice to be in love with. However, please be true to yourself, don’t fake emotions and don’t expect him to fall head over heels for you in the very first instant or a few days. The moot point here is to make a man fall in love with the person you are, and not for someone he wishes to be friendly with. Here some best tips on How to Get Any Boy to Fall in Love With You.
Don’t try too hard:
Attracting someone is an art, which needs to be optimized. One doesn’t have to be thin or wear bling to attract a man. Be yourself as someone original, even if there is a bad hair day to deal with. Just look your daily best, comb your tresses, a little lip gloss and a touch of aromatic perfumes, that’s it. Oodles of confidence are what men look for in a woman. So here you go, be confident
1. Listen to him when he talks, and he can go on and on at times. When men see a woman listening to them with patience and curiosity, it arouses within them the need to know more about the woman. Keep the topics interesting and conventional, day to day happenings, light hearted and conversational. At some point he would stop and ask you questions, and this is when it would show him you respected him enough to hear him out. Maintain eye contact while listening to him, it shows respect
2. Witty and humorous conversations are always welcoming, and men love to clamber on that. His jokes could be run of the mill and sometimes boring, so don’t pretend to laugh, but teasingly smirk. Laugh a little now and then; watch his response to the laugh you give. Men love being with women who are sunny dispositions on a rainy day. It’s okay to stop him when the jokes are racist or sexist or demeaning, but don’t be too pessimistic or negative, or he shall go away.
3. Catty is the name of the game to woo him, and sometimes it is a must to be so, so that he gets attracted to you. It could be trash talk or gossip on a very minimal level, go ahead and do it without being too overpowering with the intent. Be catty as much as you think is needed for the moment, because men hate gossip and trash talk
See More: How To Act Around Guys
4. Flirt it out if you need to, since it works with men who look for challenges while courting a woman. While flirting, ensure you give him the attention he wants, which he would love. Play with your hair a little, back your head when you laugh, coyly look at him from the corner of your eye while watching a movie together. Yes, thee old tricks still work the charms on a man.
5. Be confident and maintain eye contact, for nothing turns on a man more when he has a strong and powerful woman with oodles of confidence in her when she talks
6. Ensure you smell good, for you never know when the whiff of your cologne would drive him wild.
7. Offer to go Dutch on the date, even if he is being all manly paying the bill. It shows that you really are serious wanting to be his life partner and not just a girl for an evening.
See More: How To Talk To Boys
Images Source: shutter stock